Suikoden Utopian and Inspirational Knowledge Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Hobbies
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pasius

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

LOL, it's nice to know that I aint the only one who invisions my stories as RPG's.
So yeah... I do a lot of writing, reading whatever book falls into my hands, the occasional video game, the plotting for my weekly massacre.... I mean D&D game :roll: , chilling with the friends(whenever they tear me away from this keyboard), replacing the batteries in my cd player (I swear I must do this twice a day... I need to buy a new plugin adapter), and a ton of driving around searching/asking/begging/pleading for a job.
Stampede

The One-Eyed Jacks

30154 Potch
11 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

First and foremost, I'm a BattleTech player. Been so for quite a few years. I'm a loyal son of Furillo, the Lyran Commonwealth, and Archon Steiner, in that specific order. If you don't know CBT, that may not make a lot of sense, but if you do, you probably understand, ja? Nowadays, I play mostly as the 2nd Donegal Guards (Caesar's Legion, as they're called) or the Blue Star Irregulars' 1894th Light Horse Unit.

Besides that, I enjoy studying flashy stuff. You know, weapons, explosives, gizmos. The real eye-catchers.

Also, I'm the self-proclaimed "King of Smash" for my town of residence, Bend, Oregon. So if you play SSB:M, and you want to take a title I proclaimed for myself, than JUST TRY IT! WHOOOO-HAAAA!

...Sorry, I been a little wound up lately. :roll:
Gaius Abruscato

Swordsmen of Morricone

2109 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Okay, because it was mentioned earlier, I must say that, yes, I play go. Though not many of my friends do, so I play go rarely and badly. And I must add, that my favorite go game type is M&M go. If you haven't tried it, do. It's even more fun than normal go, as you can eat the pieces you capture. Yummm.

Videogames actually aren't a big hobby of mine. I've only recently started playing. (just during college.) And I've played about a dozen games total, 4 of which were from the suikoden series. 2 of the non-suikoden games were never finished. Suikoden is more what I'd call my hobby, rather than videogames.

My normal hobbies that I actually do a lot of would be biking, swimming, drawing, writing, singing (of the voice-lesson type), watching anime and other animation (like disney. yes, I like disney), and sewing/costume making. I also read a lot, and go to the theatre for musicals, operas and plays as much as I can. Other than that, I work/study.
oh, and I DDR a bit too.
Hajime Saitou

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Stampede wrote:
First and foremost, I'm a BattleTech player. Been so for quite a few years. I'm a loyal son of Furillo, the Lyran Commonwealth, and Archon Steiner, in that specific order. If you don't know CBT, that may not make a lot of sense, but if you do, you probably understand, ja? Nowadays, I play mostly as the 2nd Donegal Guards (Caesar's Legion, as they're called) or the Blue Star Irregulars' 1894th Light Horse Unit.

Besides that, I enjoy studying flashy stuff. You know, weapons, explosives, gizmos. The real eye-catchers.

Also, I'm the self-proclaimed "King of Smash" for my town of residence, Bend, Oregon. So if you play SSB:M, and you want to take a title I proclaimed for myself, than JUST TRY IT! WHOOOO-HAAAA!

...Sorry, I been a little wound up lately. :roll:

Oh yea Im the self proclaimed "King of Smash" in Steger, Illinois. I would take you on but you live just a little to far away. I'm quite good with Zelda/Sheik and Jigglypuff

I enjoy building Sci-fi models like Babylon 5, Star Trek, Star Wars and anime mech
unknown

Hidden Loyalty

10137 Potch
150 Soldiers
630 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

heh yoshi is god in SSB:M.......
blackist_hunter

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2004 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, I play basketball, surf the net, finding a good place where i can be alone and thinking about stuffs and how wonderful and good life can be.
Daniel Blackhand

siswai'aman Brotherhood of Pain

330059 Potch
0 Soldiers
5731866 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I love watching movies and playing football, and basketball when I get the chance.

3128 Potch
112 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I collect and restore electronics from the 1930s through the early 1970s. Sometimes its easy when I get something in working or almost working conditions, other times it can be a real bear as far as getting parts, or just figuring out just what the heck is wrong. My two current hard projects are a 1973 Magnavox color console TV and a 1950 Motorola AM/FM/Phono/TV cabinet system.

I also collect classic video game systems, namely Atari 2600, and pachinko machines.
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

playing videogames ( 5 hours a day ) watching tv and movies ( 5 hours a day )
go out and walk down the beach ( 2 hours every 2 days ) .
well that will leave a lot of time for me .
Kyojin Blight

5500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hobbies:
1. Alcoholic
2. FFXI
3. Collect PSOne RPGs
4. Piano (learning anyway)
5. Design web sites for the fuckles of things
6. Abstract art
7. Games

That's about it.

siswai'aman Brotherhood of Pain

330059 Potch
0 Soldiers
5731866 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I forgot some of the important hobbies such as playing video games duh, which consumes hours of my free time. And when I get the rare oppurtunity to do so I love getting together with my friends and beating the stuffing out of each other in a free for all wrestlefest. Nothing sounds better to me than the grinding of bones as they are twisted back and forth.

Prince Geass Falenas

2327939 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Strictly speaking, my main hobby is drawing. I Doodle during class...when I'm bored, etc.
I also try and CG too....'try' because there's no chance my parents will get me an art editing program like Photoshop or Fireworks.
Oh yeah..I also try to think up stories, specifically the plot to a story I've been trying to write for 2 years...but I'm pretty lazy when it comes to writing so all I've got since 2 years ago till now is almost all the characters background info thought out, sketches of the characters, and only the first chapter of it typed up (which was only typed up a month ago too) =.=;;

not strictly speaking, I play video games and surf the net.

My mind is odd in which I can't seem to draw anything/get any sort of inspiration when I know that I could be playing video games.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Luca's wife

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i read any good fantasy book

i write (i'm currently writing a rather interesting story)

i sleep alot

i exercise

i play video games

and i go online to RPG (i like video game RPG as well) :P

...oh i love him dearly...
Luca's wife

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

:oops: oh i forgot to add one thing: i also obbsess over a certain guy on this website which i know i have no chance with....i rather not say who it is but he is way older, but i went mad when i first saw him :oops:

...oh i love him dearly...
Tarik

Croc's Fury

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I enjoy reading and writing in my leisure time.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: