Suikoden Unique and Infamous Knowledge Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Hobbies
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
leena fighter

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2004 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hobbies at the moment?

Two words: Guilty Gear.
Alseid

The right King of all bastards

4938 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2004 12:22 am    Post subject: SOL DUST LOOP OMGWTFLOL Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

leena fighter wrote:
Hobbies at the moment?

Two words: Guilty Gear.

Teriya!!~

*Ahem*

Which one? GG? X? X2? #Reload? Isuka?

Now, onto my hobbies.

Mostly trying to improve my art, and failing miserably every time....
<Shameless plug> I need a morale boost... please check http://alseid.deviantart.com </Shameless plug>
If not drawing, most of the time playing some games, checking random webpages, or improving my skills on using the True Bullshit Rune.
What? No, really.

All the way to the edge of this world
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2004 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, I don't mean to brag but my current number one hobby is writing my book which I am told is pretty good by all the people who have read it so far. Needs editing though. My other hobbies are just about any sport, comming to the best suikoden site I know, this one, and playing games such as suikoden of course with a little bit of finnal fantasy and chrono trigger.
Leo

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2004 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Guilty Gear!!? I love that game! Who do you use? Who's your favorite, why am I over reacting!?
Alseid

4938 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2004 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I use Axl, Anji and Slayer, mostly. But i suck, no matter what char i use.
My fave would be Slayer, since i'm never been too skilled with combos, and he's a rather uncomboable oriented char. And he's coolness embodied, too, but in a kinda shakespearean way. Arh?

leena fighter

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2004 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

X2. I just discovered the games in a rather strange way, but I read about it and thought it would be good, and lo and behold, I am now obsessing with it. Are the other games worth getting?

I use ... Bridget. Because distance & speed are my friend (best character in Tekken: Xiaoyu). If not him, then Zappa, because he is awesome. Everyone else I haven't had a chance to get used to, and since I'm new to the series I don't have any real skill with the older characters.

I'm definitely better at Tekken, but when it's on beginner, I can kick some ass!
Alseid

4938 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2004 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'd say, if you have X2, no need to get the others. GG is not that good, GGX is much like X2, but with less stuff. Namely chars, story and mission modes, and some gameplay features, like the burst (i think), that were added to X2. You could say X2 is a greatly upgraded version of X. #Reload is X2 with one new char (Robo Ky. He is in X2, but in #Reload he's completely different), and some tweaking here and there to all the chars. Some say the game is pretty broken and unbalanced. Isuka is the newest, and it's basically X2, with the difference that now you can play up to 4 player battles. And the boss is a Gear that looks like a little weiner dog inside a giant muscular toad. The name's Leopaldon. They say this one is hella broken too, and the graphics got fugly for some reason.

Gaara

Arrancars

5665 Potch
8300 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2004 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My hobbies are:
Have fighting games tournaments with my friends.
Go to the movies.
Sleep.
Smoke.
Njord

Island Nationeers

218645 Potch
1478 Soldiers
300 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I do not have many hobbies, inmy pasttime, I usually watch TV or a film especially the ones about drama, action, or romance. besides to that, I read books about foreign lands, ancient civilizations, or the ones about Norse mythology, I simply adore those kinds of things, I also sit in front the computer and search about various things, simply by inputting any words that comes on my mind.

I used to paint but I gave it up because it did not go so well, although I got an A at the art class in high school, anyway it did not inspire me that much, I also gave playing the piano because of my tight time.

Nowadays raising goldfishes has become one of my hobbies, which I am bad at, since 13 of 30 goldfishes died from unknown reasons, all that I did is change the water of the aquarium and the next thing I see, some floating goldfishes. Let me tell you how much depression this scene caused me, I almost fainted since I made a huge effort by taking care of them. Also taking care of a frog, but to tell you the truth I do not pay it any attention since I throw it in the aquarium with the goldfishes, all I wanted is to see if it can adopt in this kind of environment, which it gave me some exciting results. I swear that this frog is the best one in the aquarium, since it eats the parasites from the water and it also can bear to live in cold and dirty water, since I only change the water every few weeks, I wish that every goldfish I have turns like this frog, but what to say, there is nothing I can do about it.

I also have a thing for coins. So far I have collected almost every kind of coins from the Middle East since I live in kuwait, also a few ones from my travels. In the near future I hope to increase my collection.

Last edited by Njord on Thu Jul 01, 2004 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
zeal

The Zealots

0 Potch
400 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 2:26 am    Post subject: gwearhhhhaethtr= my life Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i like to play play music and get drunk at movies with my girlfriend and go to punk shows. mmmmm nothing really else do to. video games, drinking, skating, punking, singing........that's life
hope people have more interesting lives than me

Check out:
Car Accidents
I'm A Plus Size Model
Superslut
Rene Magritte/Surrealism
?Guile?

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

lift weights and sleep
Gwendal

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Let`s see...my biggest hobby has always been gaming in its various forms. I spend a lot of time playing videogames(mostly RPGs nowadays). I used to play a lot of Magic: The Gathering when I was younger, but I`ve pretty much quit now. I`m also playing Warhammer, which is a miniature wargame. It involves putting together, painting and playing strategy games with small figures. It should appeal to fans of Suikoden`s army battles. :)

I also play a bit of D&D, where I am the DM for the group. It`s not a very serious campaign, though...it`s mostly comedy style. I also enjoy reading, mostly fantasy, browsing around various websites and forums, and doing creative things such as writing stories or trying my hand at RPG-making(using the RPG Maker 2000 program). I`m also self-studying Japanese at the moment. I`m planning on studying it more seriously at universty next year, but I`ve still got one more year of school, and there`s no classes around here, so...

@Saben: I`m a HUGE fan of the Harry Potter books...I have to check out that site of yours.

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Videogames are my night hobby. During the daytime I like to do more "outdoorsy" stuff.

I used to skateboard, and was decent at it. I quit that. My friends and I like to wrestle. When we're not videotaping our wrestling matches, we like to make short films. I'm also into martial arts, and practice them avidly. I love to read, and I write a lot as well.

But mainly, I'm big into making movies.
TheStrategist

Sentinel 8

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I love to write. Matter of fact, I am writing a story right now.
Diaz Riou, I feel the same way. Everytime I write the story, I am compelled to see how it would turn out as an RPG..
Anyways, I also like to sketch (characters in my story)
I also find myself creating suikoden trailers with the trailers from S3, and the two Suikogaidens -- the best one that I've created is with those three trailers cut-up and the end-portion of Hans Zimmer's Idyll's End from the Last Samurai Soundtrack as the background music....Even my brother who is a Iowa Football Jock is compelled to play Suikoden after seeing it. I dont use anything special to make the trailers, just Windows Movie Maker
But in 85% of my time, video games, video games, video games...All Day!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
unknown

Hidden Loyalty

10137 Potch
150 Soldiers
630 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

heh besides juggling..... swordsplay.... acrobatics..... tarrot reading..... gameing heh...... writeing a book..... tattoo art.... sculpting..... painting..... cooking.... reading anything.... playing with Dice (my pet wolf)..... playing basketball..... sleeping..... and i think eating comes around too hehehe

~unknown~
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6

Jump to: