Suikoden Utopian and Illusional Kibbutz Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Question about d'loading Animes & Manga's
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

JNX you live in the UK right? At the moment, I live in the Isle of Man - so it's even harder to find people interested in Anima/Manga, but I don't have much trouble with getting hold of it. There are a lot of sites out there (like eBay, Otaku or even Amazong) that you can import US Anime/Manga (though it is fairly expensive) or as my brother does, you can just download everything lol

Also if you own a game and have the ROM that's perfectly fine too. I doubt there would be anything particuarly wrong with downloading a translated version of the game as a ROM if it's only available in a foreign country. Actually, if anyone has a translated ROM of Suikoden Card Stories, then please can you email either the ROM or the link to me? Don't post it here or via PM.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Fliktor wrote:
There are a lot of sites out there (like eBay, Otaku or even Amazong) that you can import US Anime/Manga (though it is fairly expensive) or as my brother does, you can just download everything *laugh*

I will not order online... well me and your brother have one thing in common... it may be average difficulty to find anime and/or manga there where you are but that doesn't mean that it should be any easier or around the same here... lets just drop it now...
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Erm, I didn't mean any offence by it, I was just stating that I understand your prediciment and offering advice on how to get hold of it. Remember though, if something is available online (to the UK) and you download it, that is still illegal, though it's never stopped people before.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Fliktor wrote:
Erm, I didn't mean any offence by it, I was just stating that I understand your prediciment and offering advice on how to get hold of it.

I appologise. on the net it's not really expressed well how people answer sometimes if you no what i mean. you can say one thing but mean another and people will take it the wrong way simply because people read at their own speed and assume what they think it sounds like... smilies and the likings only help a little with expressing what they truly mean... for this i apologise.

Well, let me list ways in which I have gotten some before...

-Order some anime/ manga (never came)

-Get them off a mate (managed to get 15...)

-Download them (I forgot how many I got from the net)

-Import (different from order, from another country)

-Buy them (one in a million chance... well not a million)

-travel and buy them (well... only if your travelling eh...)

Yep those are some ways in which i've gotten at least one anime or manga, the one with the travelling I went to Hong Kong, got ranma... all of them watched it all in cantonese and kept the video's to watch again sometime. Importing I (well my mate) tried on Ebay, I think we ordered... I think it was some new ghost in the shell or something... well it didn't come and same with ordering on the net. Donwloading them, seems to be the cheapest, most reliable way of getting them for me... I have actually bought one anime from a shop called GAME and yeah this was after the importing incident (I lost interest in net ordering, this was before downloading) I checked a few days ago and to my surprise... they had around 4... that's the most I have ever seen here so far, I ask a mate...and he tells me that there's a anime and manga shop (I forgot where) that sell them for around ten pounds which should be around twenty dollars in the US... is it worth it?

Well if it is, I might get some... but I don't think that will stop me downloading much... it will just get me more in less time...

If it isn't worth it, then thanks for your honesty...

I haven't been to this shop yet so I wouldn't know how big it is, what it has got, new things ,old things I don't know...
kleibert

500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Keriaku, hello could i know where you got your avatar of luc please??
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: