Suikoden Urgent and Irenic Knowledge Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

CREST of the STARS/BANNER of the STARS

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Martouf

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 12:44 pm    Post subject: CREST of the STARS/BANNER of the STARS Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thar both the same seares. CREST of the STARS is the first than BANNER of the STARS.

Last edited by Martouf on Fri Dec 24, 2004 11:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Martouf

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

For all of you pepole how lock at this sight I will fill you in.
ABH-A race created by humanity to serve as a source of labor. Howrver, eventualy thay rebelled and became independent. Thus, the Abh race was born. The Abh stay in space for most of thar lives, rather than living on planets; in fact, many of them are decidedly unesy on ground. Thay believe firmly in using genetic manipulation to improve the species, and are characterized by slim, youthful appearance and blue hair.One of the side effects of this genetic engineering is a vary long lifespan, approximately 3-4 time that of a human being.

Calike-A small transport shuttle, it is used to transport personnel and supplies between Abh ships or ships and other space-boud locations like space stations. Lafiel uses this shuttle to pick up jinto from the station and bring him to the Gosroth.

Imperial Family-The Abh goverment is ruled by an Emperor [or Empress] who is selected from among the Imperial Family. The Imperial Family is actually comprised of eight Royal Families, all of whom are direct descendants of the childeren of the first Emperor. The head of each Royal Family is a king who rules one of the eight kingdoms of the Empire.

Lakfakalle-The Imperial Capitol, Lakfakalle is a giant floating city.It is hear that the Emperor resides and rules over the Empire.

Sord-A gateway between Plane Space and Normal Space. Ships uses these to enter and exit Plane Space from Normal Space.
Filipe

The Executors of Harmonian Order

35712 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well to be honest I have no idea what you both are even talking about and I would appreciate being told what this whole thing is about. I mean from the first post I was just confused and the second post just added on to said confusion so if someone could please enlighten me to what this is about right now. I would appreciate the info if it could be given.

Blood Angel Sages

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think he was giving a sumory of the story even though I can't even under stand him but I oun all the movies so I think I know what hes talking about.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: