Suikoden United and Illusional Kraalesque Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Great Idea for Suikoden!!!!!!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 12:54 am    Post subject: Great Idea for Suikoden!!!!!! Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was just playing Suikoden 2 and I was sharpening Riou's Tonfa......That's when i thought how sweet it would be to make your own Suikoden character for a Suikoden game. Picture it wouldn't it be cool to design what they wear, what they look like, what weapon they use, what are their likes and dislikes. The same idea as like Baldur's Gate except the characters would look like a Suikoden character is suppose to. The storyline would virtually be the same. Just your character would be different and people would talk differently to you depending on your age and stuff.

This probably has already been brought up before. But what are your thoughts on this
Solitude

Fallen Angels

495 Potch
125 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well I don't know if it's been brought up or not and I'm not going to go looking for a previously existing thread.

I think it would be cool because you can not only design him but you can also develop his history and give him past relations with people. Just designing the way a character looks has been done many times before via online games. But to make a character have a personality and a past and what not would be cool.
Horned Loa

Guardians of the Merchant

96000 Potch
1000 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Heh, so basically give Tir a personality lol.

One thing that poped into my mind was that the city state flag was kinda crap, and the player should have been given a choice with flags.

The other point I was going to raise was the army uniform. You have the crudiest uniforms in both I and II.....yet when you look at Suikoden II, Toran has the best army uniforms. Maybe a black smith that made armor for the soldiers would have been a good idea.
Drizzt

Rangers Of Mielikki

250081 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

What was wrong with Viktor's flag from Suikoden 2 at the mercenary fort???LOL
zeal

The Zealots

0 Potch
400 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i like the idea of giving a history for your own character and the armor for soldiers and also the flag. I would like if the town was more Dark Cloud kind were you get to place were the buildings are and stuff.
another addition that would be cool in my opion would be that Suikoden could take on more a strategy feel with upgrades to standard soldiers and creating other soldiers types besides infantry. maybe even a sim city thing in cities you control.

all these would make the game even better i just like the feeling of the player controling how everything is put together and just a feeling of making an impact in the game unique to yourself. but left aside suikoden is still great.

Check out:
Car Accidents
I'm A Plus Size Model
Superslut
Rene Magritte/Surrealism
Dakota

Protectors of the Deeper Well

1300636 Potch
69 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I like the idea of character custimaztion in Suikoden. Maybe they could make a Suikoden 0nline were you and some friends could custimize your army, castle, & flag, and you can wage war with other players. :lol:
Lunarblade

White Wolf Templars

1428 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would kill to have an online Suikoden game...that would be very cool. Perhaps you could start out as a person pledging their allegiance to one of the various factions, and maybe the 108 stars could be the best characters? Or, better yet, have 108 different factions, one for each star! That would be fun as hell.

Sinocard wrote:
I dont think I am above women, I think I am above everyone.
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think it would be really awesome to have Online Suikoden. Ive thought about this before and came up with what I thought were some good ideas. For Instance.....players can create guilds, which are small gatherings of people, if it gets large enough (108 members) their guild becomes an army, where they start accumulating troops. Then they can choose to wage war with another Player created army, or wage war against one of the empires (Toran, Jowston, Harmonia...etc). Then the game takes a RTS form where they battle it out. If the player created army beats the empire of something, they end up taking control and essentially becoming the gov't. (Now I know this would be hard to manage, seems as tho people would get power hungary), but the GM's would be in control as to what they can do and what they can't. Idk, just an idea
Queen

Ghosts of Gor

2000 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

A Sim Suikoden would be fun. :P

Protectors of the Deeper Well

1300636 Potch
69 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Faydrn KienHart, Dear god I would spend $9999 just to play that.

Queen, Ooooooh sounds gnarly but how would it work?
Queen

Ghosts of Gor

2000 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Same as a Sims game, but with Suikoden characters and settings. Plus it would be cool to play out some of those shonen ai/shoujo ai relationships :P

White Wolf Templars

1428 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Queen wrote:
Same as a Sims game, but with Suikoden characters and settings. Plus it would be cool to play out some of those shonen ai/shoujo ai relationships :P

:shock:

*backs slowly away*

Sinocard wrote:
I dont think I am above women, I think I am above everyone.
Queen

Ghosts of Gor

2000 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Lunarblade wrote:
Queen wrote:

:shock:

*backs slowly away*

*lmao* :lol:

Faithers of the Defend

186551 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Those are some good ideas.

I like the idea of player/castle/weapon customability, being able to choose where your shops are in your castle and stuff. The main character would have a male and female (why not?) archetype with various different weapon and clothing options, and you could adjust certain personality characteristics in the profile before the game starts (like in Fallout 2, I guess).

Then depending on your personality in the game and the decisions you make, it will decide which nation you will join and eventually lead to victory in the war. I require a change of underwear just thinking about this!

It's hard to bargle naudle zauss with all these marbles in my mouth.
Horned Loa

Guardians of the Merchant

96000 Potch
1000 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I like what I'm seeing here.....especially Lunarblade backing away hehe :lol:

Some amazing ideas. I've read on one of these forums that Konami actually has possible plans for an online suikoden. SARS this would be a good time for you to jump in and chuck in a few facts in here. Anyways the only way I see this becoming a reality is if they notice that Suikoden IV (and possibly pervious versions) are selling out. So if you don't have a copy go out and buy one. Show them to all your friends and try and convince them to buy the game too.

That way we'll have a double advantage. If Konami sees Suikoden as a very popular game they are surelly going to consider an online Suikoden for profit if for nothing else. The second benefit would be all those fresh suikoden fans joining suikox. :D
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: