Suikoden United and Informational Kibbutz Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Why the name, avatar & signature?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 64, 65, 66  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aurelien

1567728 Potch
0 Soldiers
157 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Username: A mockery of a certain something.

Avatar: A picture of a random character of a random game, added with my status as the Jowston Cafe owner.

Signature: Yeah I love Starbucks. Branch #666 is going to be the one that serves the best stuff. So be prepared.

~City-States of Jowston and Tinto Republic~
06.06.2004 - 20.01.2008

Sage

The Invincible Weeds

803820 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Name: Well, I spent about 2-3 years playing Final Fantasy 6 as much as possible and know a lot about it. I also like to think I know a good deal in general so it's kind of a catch-all.

Avatar: Saw it at rpg icons archive. I'm also protesting the lack of moogles in the previous several ff games. Humans can be entertaining for only so long.

Signature: It's an inside joke from my experiences at JPL with my buddies. It comes from JPL's "Six Minutes of Terror" video where several engineers are talking about the two rovers' entry, descent, and landing (EDL) at Mars.

Solid State Society

206885 Potch
254 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Name : Use one of Kurapikt of HunterXHunter which is Culapict and simply switch a with u

Avatar : Reika Mashima (did I spell it right?) from RahXephon. I love her image.

Signature : I'm a grasslander and proud of course.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Watari

Lone Wolf

303 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Name: Because Watari is one of the best ninjas.

Avatar: Because Jowy is well Jowy.

Signature: Because I am in Highland.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Goblin Phonologist

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Name: It's a combination of two favorite things I liked about two different games. Goblins in Final Fantasy XI and the Phonologists in the Suikoden series.

Signature: It's a just a parody of what happens when a goblin blows himself up in Final Fantasy XI.

Avatar: It's the logo of a well-known hip-hop group from Oakland. Their music is questionable now, but they put out some good stuff in the '90s. Plus, I really like the logo.
You find a Stack of Old Records.
You find a Broken Turntable.
You find 12 pieces of Goblin Chocolate.
VikiFanatic

Keepers of Balance

841792 Potch
0 Soldiers
760 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My name is VikiFanatic because i'm just that. A Viki Fanatic. But it seem no one has ever used this type of format yet. So all account i make in any site is unique!!!

The avatar is an old one made by me. It features my lovely Viki and my Photoshop 5|<I|_|_5!!! Plus, It looks good with this type of forum skin.

This Matching signature also matters because of the color code. I also like to state that it feature's Viki's any faces. Have you noticed i used Britney Spear's 'Everytime' song in there because i was inspired to make it while listening to that song. It's kinda good actually!

Kohaku

Red Veil

309182 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Recently I've changed my avatar and banner.
For the avatar I used a japanese musician that I love, Tommy February6, And for the banner I again usingmy old Anastasia banner. She's my favorite character in the Wild Arms series aside of Marivel. The quote I took form a Malice Mizer song, "Sacrifice to Aegean sea ~the vault of heaven"

Keepers of Balance

841792 Potch
0 Soldiers
760 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

Recently I've changed my avatar and banner.
For the avatar I used a japanese musician that I love, Tommy February6, And for the banner I again usingmy old Anastasia banner. She's my favorite character in the Wild Arms series aside of Marivel. The quote I took form a Malice Mizer song, "Sacrifice to Aegean sea ~the vault of heaven"

I love listening to Tommy February6! I see her music videos in our Animax Channel. I couldn't recognize Anastasia because i only have Wild Arms 1 and 3... :(

St. Ajora

SOUL PATROL!

-98944 Potch
-54 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh cool I didn't even see this thread. Glad someone bumped it up.

Screen name- I liked the background behind Ajora in FFT, and how he was really a bad guy and become a saint. His name is just really elegant and I really like it. Plus it can also sound girly. Come on, Ajora, Ajora. That's girly.

Avatar- Who doesn't love Freya? She's regal, she's commanding, she's in charge. Her character design is just beautiful. I should change it so that she's angry looking...

Sig- Link to my Valkyrie Profile shrine (the game which Freya is from) which really needs to be completed, I think my livejournal link is there, and a tribute to my cat :( I lost her yesterday.
Luna Nova

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

... My deepest sympathy, Ajora, I can feel your pain. I lost my beloved cat on New Year's eve.. well on 5th. TT_TT *sheds bitter tears*
But life goes on. May Charly, Louie and all departed cats find their eternal peace in the Sanctuary of the Lord.
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Name - well it's been my tagname/nickname for donkeys now... I think its beeen three to four years i've had this name... I will always use it everywhere, every forum... no change ya get me bredren...

Avatar - well, what can I say... Yuber has so far been the only computer game character that was pure evil... who I actually liked, unlike some others, He wears black clothing and armour, has mysterious powers and such... nothing more I can say erally, other evil characters I rather abhored...
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Name - I have one english book I really like, it's "the old curiosity shop" by Charles Dickens, one of the character and my favorite there is named 'Little Nell' which I used as my nickname

Avatar - It is the cover of YUKI, a well-known japanese singer, new single "Joy" the picture is very pretty.
Sualtam Lugh

Grey of Macha

56109 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Pyroflame - I once saw Pyro on the name of my friend's MSN, and I liked it. I always had a weird facination for fire, and I finally put the two things together. I wanted an original name, and I thought "Hmm...Pyro....Pyro....Pyroflame works."
So right there and then, I made a new e-mail, and my nickname was thereon Pyroflame.

Gremio - Since the first time I played Suikoden 1, I was entranced by Gremio. Something about his blind loyalty shouted out to me. Something I respected greatly. And to watch him selflessly sacrifice himself for the greater good and for his master (also showing he knew his and Tir's places in the world, and the importance they both played) I watched my new favourite character die in front of me. Now there's something about liking someone who's died. Playing through the rest of the game, I had my own purpose. Avenge Gremio, and topple the Scarlet
Moon Empire. And when I got all the stars, and Leknaat did her think, I had a canipsion. Gremio went straight back into my party, and I raised his level to as high as I could. I always found him to be a solid character. Beating tghe game was sweet........so I guess you can see why I use said avatar.

My signature comes from an epiphany I had, while talking to some friends. I don't feel like explaining anymore.
Pilika

Uncle Jowy's Army

32500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Isn't St. Ajora actually female?
Lunarblade

White Wolf Templars

1428 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The name is from another forum...it was originally magiknight4 there (as my GameFAQs name is too...) but the site got hacked and, not knowing, I posted there under a temporary alt to find out what happened, and why I couldn't sign in. When I realized that I needed to register all over again, I kept this name there, and I've used it in all places ever since.

The avatar: Aqua Teen Hunger Force, the number one show in tha hood, G. >_>

The sig: Well... there are my two regional titles in Highland (one's a temporary postition...) and then the standard Highland image sig. The "United Nation of Carl" comes from another board where there is much love towards the ATHF character of Carl.

Sinocard wrote:
I dont think I am above women, I think I am above everyone.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 64, 65, 66  Next
Page 3 of 66

Jump to: