Suikoden Uncouth and Infamous Keystone Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Viktor & Anabelle (Suiko 2 spolier)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
suikoguild

Magicians With Attitude

0 Potch
150 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 4:00 am    Post subject: Viktor & Anabelle (Suiko 2 spolier) Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

They seem to have a close relationship! He brought over one of his best wine! Anabelle seems interested in Viktor and Viktor loves her for sure!
I think they had a thing for each other! Wonder what would happen if she didn;t die? Would she be the leader instead of Riou. I think Viktor would be interested if she was alive !
Do you think they would be an item if she didn' t get killed by Jowy? Would the war end as soon as it did if she was alive ?

Last edited by suikoguild on Mon Mar 07, 2005 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hrestelan

44244 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't think they would make for a couple should Annabelle had survived. As Viktor said, he's a rough mercenary very different from her, and is not well seen. They can't get together because of the different social status.
Unless Annabelle quit her position as major of Muse, but it's late for that.

-Hrestelan
Sualtam Lugh

Grey of Macha

56109 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You know...it's hard to judge things like this due to being a creation of man. Something like that could have been thrown in there just because, instead of putting much thought into it. Albiet being a good question (If Jowy didn't kill her, it's possible. But if Jowy didn't kill her, Suikoden 2 wouldn't have happened, and we would still have the shambled City-State.) it's kind of....wishy-washy?
leena fighter

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't think there's any dispute over if they had something or not. I am tempted to think that if she survived, nothing would happen between them, though. I think they had only begun to realize the potential by the time she was killed. Especially since she told him then that if she was born somewhere else, she might have made a nice girlfriend for him. My personal belief is that they probably did think about it, but both knew that it could never happen, and neither dwelled on it too much.
Kobold

35491 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

As nice as it would be for them to be together, sadly though, we'll probably never know.. The painful truth is that she's DEAD...

Sigh... I hate seeing characters die in suikoden... I hate the fact that Culgan and Seed are dead... Bah...
Sualtam Lugh

Grey of Macha

56109 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2004 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

Culgan and Seed are dead... Bah...

I still don't quite believe that.

Quote:

I hate seeing characters die in suikoden...

Especially when you get attached. But you know what? It makes the game just that much better. If digitalized numbers and such can spark emotions like anger, not towards the game, but towards the person, you know you've done something right.

Two cases and points.

Watching Gremio die, I snapped. I destroyed Milich, and I loath him. Even when I got Gremio back, I wanted to go bitch-slap that narcasist.

Watching Nanami die. If there's opne person in Suikoden 2 I liked, It was Nanami. A lot of people found her annoying, and useless, but I thought she was an awesome character, and a good healer. I remember watching those Rockaxe bastards shoot her with their damnedable arrows (The first time playing, I screamed and when into a bloody rage. Gorudo didn't last long at all.) Gorudo was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

I think we all know the 30 minute fiasco called Luca Blight's end. Best death of a badguy ever. Beating him three times makes it even more fun. I think that was the most enjoyable thing in any video game I've ever done.

Things that you don't want to do? Watch Jowy die.

So you're basically right, it sucks to watch them die. But it makes everything better. 10 fold.
leena fighter

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2004 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Pyroflame wrote:
I think we all know the 30 minute fiasco called Luca Blight's end. Best death of a badguy ever. Beating him three times makes it even more fun. I think that was the most enjoyable thing in any video game I've ever done.

You wanna talk about going crazy... I loved Luca (still do.) His death was the most emotional part of the game to me. Granted the first time I played it took me about TWENTY TRIES in order to figure out what I was doing and how I had to win and then actually BEAT him at such a low level. Best part of the game, though.

Bah, I hate believing that Culgan and Seed are dead too. After all, we all know that Culgan survived, moved out of Dunan, and became Nadir.
Seakida

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2004 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It upset me to, to see Seed and Culigan dead by my actions, they were two heluva advisary. :cry: And then there was Kiba, one heluva general, with his heavy armor, and plus he had a kid to take care of and he died :cry: :cry: Why did all the highlands die, and why couldn't they have been brought back like Gremio :cry: :cry: :cry:
Sophita

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2004 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't think they would have gotten together, but I do think they were in love with each other. Viktor more or less told her that it wouldn't work out because she was so highclass and he...wasn't, but I don't think that's necessarily true. I just think Viktor felt like he didn't "deserve" Anabelle, and that he didn't think either one of them would adjust to the way the other lived their life - Anabelle would never fit in as a mercenary, and Viktor would never fit in as a mayor's consort, either.

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: