Suikoden Utopian and Illusional Karma Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

game charActers head to head
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Filipe

The Executors of Harmonian Order

35712 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmmm ok here is my basic list of the characters from the games I like that i would like to see in a fighting game up against one another but i doubt it would happen. So anyways here we go.

First and foremost I would go with Sephiroth. I mean come on while I dont think too highly of that particular game as a whole this guy is the epitome of a cool bad guy. I dont know how he'd do against the others but he's still cool none the less.

Then there is of course Master Chief who while I dont really enjoy Halo or Halo two for that matter is a pretty cool character for what it's worth so I will leave it at that.

Dante from the Devil May Cry series. I have only played the first one and generally I must say that the character rocks in all aspects. That counts as well all the things I have heard from others about the next two games so it's as a whole.

Then of course there has to be Link even though I havent played a Zelda game in god knows how long probably not since my Nintendo sixty-four kicked the bucket. Link has always been a great character and I dont really need to say anything else about that now do I?

Heihachi Mishima from the Tekken series. Ok so a lot of times he looks kind of foolish with his attire but thats ok he just presents this image that makes you think he's gonna kick your behind.

You know what im feeling kind of lazy at the moment so I will finish this post later with a new one if I see fit to do so later.

Protectors of the Deeper Well

1300636 Potch
69 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ryu
vs
Jin Kazama
At the start Ryu and Jin would be pretty close, but as the battle comes to the end Ryu would probably get a Dragon Uppercut, through Jins flurry o kicks and punches and ultimately send Jin to his grave.

Dante
vs
Sly-Jak-Ratchet
The battle would begin as SJR(Sly, Jak, and Ratchet) trap Dante in a triangular style combat position, and begin to close in, Dante pulls out the Alastor and lunges at Sly killing him in the process. Then Jak and Ratchet open fire bullets everywhere, Dante dodged all of em' and pulls out Ebony and Ivory, and finishes his work.

I will post Auron vs Ryu(BOF) later.
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

There are a lot of 'people' that stand out from games so I'm rather interested too see how well they do against each other but the reasons will be the same for all the characters in each section I make...

Bruce Lee battle (I just want to see who's the best Bruce lee fight-a-like in all of the games)

Fei Long - from Street Fighter
Jann Lee - from Dead or Alive
Forest Law - from tekken
Martial Law - also from tekken
Liu Kang - from Mortal Kombat
Li Long - from the old soul blade
Bruce Lee - from Bruce lee : quest of the Dragon (I laughed at this Bruce which was supposed to be the real one but ended up being... well wrong)

Black battle (Just people that dress in complete black sometimes or most of the times)

Yuber - obviously I was going to include him, especially when his black armour stands out
Pesmerga - same reason as Yuber
Sephiroth - Black and silver, great combination, deadly lond sword
Ein - from dead or alive 3, dresses in complete black in one of his costumes... cool
Neo - from the matrix... I wonder if he can dodge these lot.
Noob saibot - from Mortal Kombat, a shadow like character, appears anywhere and can be tricky.

Ninja Battle (This battle is for the Ninja fights, ninjas seem to always be somewhere in a game involving fighting and violence)

Scorpian - from Mortal Kombat, cool spear move
Sub-Zero - from Mortal Kombat cool freeze moves
Reptile - Clasic green Ninja, the sneaky one
Ryu Hayabusa - A ninja from the famous Ninja Gaiden, just cool
Hayate - a ninja from dead or alive 3, Hayabusa's match
Smoke - the old classic ninja
Rain - another classic
Ermac - yes, another classic
I-ninja - the little guy from I-ninja seems funny
The four turtles - yep, from teenage mutant hero turtles.

That's all... for now... :wink:
sybillious

Ebony Moon Knights

981865 Potch
59 Soldiers
60 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

since reasons *real reasons* aren't being given for why character x beats character y in most cases, i consider this closed.

gotta gotta get a...SPICE WEASEL!

to paraphrase my fellow mod, parallax:
I hate my job with the passionately burning intensity of a thousand fiery suns.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: