Suikoden Unique and Infamous Kraalesque Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

If games were real, which game world would you live in?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
acid_brain

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

I would like to live in the World of Kingdom Hearts just so I could punch Goofy and Donald in the face.

What did they ever do to you? You know, as awesome as living in a video game world sounds, it probably would be worse than living in real life. With monsters and magic, it would be quite dangerous. Real life is an adventure, and can be better than a video game under good circumstances. Donald and Goofy are cool, don't blame them just because you do not like Kingdom Hearts, Croix.
acid_brain

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

Pokemon?! I personally would go absolutley go insane there, but maybe I could beat up trainers and take there money,NOW theres an idea!X_x

Um, do you mean besting their pokemon in battle, or would you beat up the actual trainers?
Dakota

Protectors of the Deeper Well

1300636 Potch
69 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'll answer both questions for you acid_brain
1.They are lousy fighters, Goofy uses a freakin' shield, Donald uses a staff I wouldn't mind if he was a spellcaster but he is terriable at magic and wastes my hard earned potions, Sora is practically the whole team while Donald and Goofy are basically um..."there"

2.Yes I would attack trainers and steal there stuff and pawn it for cash.XD
Daycon

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm thinking Zelda.

Time to give Link something no other female has before. Stability and a clear answer!

"Being eaten by an alligator isn't bad. It?s like going to sleep....in a giant blender."
Sai Fujiwara

Executors of Divine Providence

22038 Potch
0 Soldiers
5678 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The Suikoden world! :D

...Duh...? :P

Happily Married to the Lovely Lady Chris Lightfellow! :D
Horned Loa

Guardians of the Merchant

96000 Potch
1000 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Heh found two more worlds I thought of.

For those of you that thought about a peacefully place here is one for you. HARVEST MOON!!! Having you pick of about five chicks isn't bad.

The second one is Fire Emblem. That world just seemed pretty damn cool to me. It was realistic yet had much of the goods that Suikoden can deliver. Still I'd say Suikoden is my top pick.
VikiFanatic

Keepers of Balance

841792 Potch
0 Soldiers
760 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'd love to stay in the Star Ocean world and i agree with Ced the Lad! You can pick which planet you have to go to! All scientific achievements are all space odyssey~related! I MUST go! Plus, you ca live a Star Trek dream all day! Exploring new planets may be a new frontier...

Which makes me think... If you ever go to another planet nd it's culture is EXACTLY the same as any other game you played, would it surprise you? Could it be that all our games are reflections of lifeforms on other planets? :shock:

Viki: Talking nonsense again?

:x But anyway, a close second to my world pick is the Suikoden world. I'd like to try out studying as a Runemaster and be one of the 108 stars to help Viki!!! It would be fun to see the different places the Suikoden planet has to offer... I wonder if i should help Templeton as well so i can explore. Oh well, Viki's place would be the best thing.

Even though there may be a lot of wars, I think if we all just try our bes we can either help out or support our clans or countris. Just like in these forums. :mrgreen:

Cyrano

the vengeful lynx

126422 Potch
23 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

well if i got into suikoden world, i'd make sure to have one of the true rune(exept for the punishment ruen of course) so that i could decide when my lifew will end... maybe the true rune for dragons would be nice, or the true rune of water, or in the worst case, the soul eater... maybe not)
Crono

Something Wicked

162570 Potch
200 Soldiers
40 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmm, if we were all in the suikoden world...think of how SMALL our chances would be to have a true rune. In fact, it's more than likely we would be one of the little NPCs from Kaku or Coronet, trying to make a living while praying the hostile nation doesn't torch our village. :shock:
We have an urge to kill
And our lust for blood has to be fulfilled
We'll fight 'till the end, and send our enemies straight to hell!"
Cyrano

the vengeful lynx

126422 Potch
23 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

well what's the point of going into a new world if its to do the same thing as the one we are in right now?, seriously, either i find myself a true rune or i find a way to decide the time of my end, litterally.(hey! windy died and she did not gave her true rune? i ought to go get it under the ruins of ky garden(n i think this is the name of the last boss's place...
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would like to live n the world of Ivalice. Meeting Bangaas and Vieras would be really cool.
Cyrano

the vengeful lynx

126422 Potch
23 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

yeah, vieras are really hot, i wonder what kind of breed would give a human and a viera... wierd!! i don'T even wanna think about it... though they ARE hot!! but i dunno... the judge seems pretty annoying... but at least we are sure to not die in battle. yeah, FFtatctics A is would be cool too.
Crono

Something Wicked

162570 Potch
200 Soldiers
40 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You're more of an ear guy rather than T or A guy? :P
But yeah that would be a pretty crazy world to live in. Which is kind of ironic for us to be saying when you consider the plot of the actual game...
We have an urge to kill
And our lust for blood has to be fulfilled
We'll fight 'till the end, and send our enemies straight to hell!"
Beethoven4567

Sacred Guards

39804 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would like to live in the world of Final Fantasy VIII. I want to live in Esthar City since that city is technologically advanced and free from population.
Weyoun

Jem'Hadar

221521 Potch
100 Soldiers
5 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have many games that i would want to live in but here are a few:

Final Fantasy 10: I myself would want to live in Luca, becuse it houses the blitzball stadium and it is very close to any type of civilization.

Suikoden 1: I would like to live in Gregminster, high taxes but its the high life, also Antei pretty nice, especially Jeane as the rune master would not just make me happy.

Suikoden 2: I would say Muse but what happened to the city in the game made me think it was a bad idea. Two River city is pretty nice and we got Ridley not so far away so were set for anything.

Suikoden 3: Vinay del Zexay is a very nice port town i would get pretty rich of trade there too.

Suikoden 4: And last Razril is very nice, Obel is nice too.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

Jump to: