Suikoden Uncouth and Informational Kosher Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Nicknames
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dakota

Protectors of the Deeper Well

1300636 Potch
69 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I used a simple game characters name but once I get a nice steady amount of soliders i'm gonna change it to Sol or Lion Heart which ever one I like better :|
cutie_bunnie

The Peach Mountain Shoguns

285404 Potch
0 Soldiers
27500 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

a simple name for me, nothing fancy. It's a child hood nickname that I've been using for years and just added 'cutie' in front.

The Sharingan Archer

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

one of my favorite bladers in Bakuten Beyblade, Kon Rei....

Today's angel are tomorrow's devil...fear it, live it, die with it... -Kon Rei
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Futch

JUST ME AND THE OTHER BIG DUDES

125356 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I guess mine is way too obvious... It doesn't even need an explantion, does it?
Sesshomaru69

3000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I use game people's names and well anything else.. Like one word Song names umm really anything I like...............
Sophita

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sophia - greek for wisdom.

ita - little

therefore -

Sophita - little wisdom

same joke is in my lj name, chibisophia (albiet japanese there)

This is of course not really a very sound practice, but it amuses me. *shrug*

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
This is of course not really a very sound practice, but it amuses me. *shrug*

Made me laugh!

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Inko

Nikostratos

629196 Potch
5000 Soldiers
465 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't remember how i came up with my nickname.
Edge Riou

Brotherhood of Strife; Fate

311768 Potch
11 Soldiers
724673 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I got my nickname from a character I made up, Diaz Riou. I started using this name probably because I was tired of going to sites and the name I was going to use was already chosen. So I made up an origional name for me to use. Aside from GameFAQs (I use DarkMatter52 there) I use Diaz or Diaz Riou everywhere I go.

Island Nationeers

218645 Potch
1478 Soldiers
300 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm using Njord in this form which is a name of a god from Norse Mythology (I stumbled on it while doing a research on Norse Mythology), I also used Vitus in the past (it's a name of some Saint).

The one I'm using recently is Ravitus that I got from putting the word Ra in front of Vitus without knowing that Ravitus is a name of an Archbishop of Trier from the Holy Roman Empire (you can also find me as Ravitus of the Gray Wings in one of the forums that I'm in :) ).

Here and There

0 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was looking up names for my Suikoden 4 hero, and somehow I stumble across the name Rhea. Turns out Rhea has its root in Greek, the root word is Rheo (flowing) or Rheos (stream).
I don't know any Greek, but I like the word Rheo, so I am using it :D

Shikigami

203358 Potch
110 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The Short Version: I weighed a lot a while ago. My friend noted this. Marshmallow was born.

The long version: As a fat child, I attempted skateboarding at my friend's house. My friends and I rip on each other constantly, so when I fell off the skateboard, while trying to get back up, a friend of mine noted that I looked like "A walking, talking marshmallow with KFC chicken for legs. I found this funny . . . and unfortunately, true. Thus, when I started using message boards, I decided on a somewhat interesting handle: The Walking Talking Marshmallow. This ended up being a bit long, and it warped the dimensions on some EZboard forums, so I shortened it to Marshmallow.
Klonoa Lunatea

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

MIne is very unoriginal oddly enough, I stole it from a playstation 2 platform game which has the exact same name. No I am not a fan of the game itself though it is very cute, I just saw the name and fell in love with it. Just so everyone knows I might as well tell you how it is pronounced:

KLO-NO-AH LU-NA-TEE-YAH

there, just so nobody goes around calling me "TEA" *twitch* so yes that's all for my part.
Gaara

Arrancars

5665 Potch
8300 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My nickname comes from one of my alltime favorite anime characters, Gaara. He's from the anime, Naruto.
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My nickname comes from something related to my real life, not a name of someone or something I know; just few letters when combined in another way make a name of a certain thing important in my real life.

I usually use the name Milano as my last name on the Net because... I don't know, I just like how it is pronounced :D .
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: