Suikoden Ugly and Informational Keystone Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suikoden 3 Selector
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I got Hugo....didn't see that coming. But I guess im impulsive, young, and have a big mouth. :P

My list went like this

1.Hugo
2.Ace
3.Borus
4.Geddoe
5.Yuber
6.Aila
7.Albert
8.Jimba
9.Joker
10.Leo
11.Lucia
12.Nash
13.Percival
14.Queen
15.Sgt. Joe
16.Caesar
17.Chris
18.Salome
19.Sarasai
20.Thomas
21.Jacques
22.Luc
23.Fubar
24.Roland
25.Sarah
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

hehe, thanks for that Camus and Njord. you have appeased my appetite for a Dominic-bashing.

And Fliktor is right; no more "Best Suikoden Character". Sorry about that. :lol:

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Vincent Chase

1st H.A.C - Spread Your Love

314554 Potch
0 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Geddoe
Jimba
Salome
Ace
Caesar
Jacques
Sgt. Joe
Albert
Sasarai
Yuber
Chris
Nash
Borus
Luc
Fubar
Joker
Queen
Sarah
Percival
Roland
Thomas
Aila
Hugo
Leo
Lucia

I got Geddoe, and my top three predictions are in Italics, with Sasarai being my most likely guess. Great quiz, but I have to say a few characters are absent (I was thinking the 'follow the leader' question alone merited the inclusion of Rico and Louis, and where the heck were Franz and Iku?). Very good work though, because I guess I am alot like Geddoe. I do practice with weapons (a straight blade katana or a regular katana, either one), and I am pretty quiet. My friends see me as a leader, even though I rarely let my voice be heard. I'm more a planner than a 'doer', so to speak.
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The Hot Ice wrote:
Great quiz, but I have to say a few characters are absent (I was thinking the 'follow the leader' question alone merited the inclusion of Rico and Louis, and where the heck were Franz and Iku?).

Yeah, i know. I said this before: I was only allowed a maximum of 25 characters/answers. So i picked those i found to be the most important in the plot. Yeah, Franz would have been an important character, but i thought that i would first put the original team members for the Three, and then the Four Destroyers, and the others that were pretty important to the characters/plot i.e. Sarasai, Thomas, Lucia, Jimba and Nash). I was conflicted in whether to put in Yun, since i thought she had a big role in the storyline. But i judged that the storyline was important solely to Chris.

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Luna Nova

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wow, I've just seen this!
................................... *Done*

Here:
Joker
Caesar
Aila
Lucia
Queen
Ace
Luc
Nash
Percival
Salome
Sasarai
Albert
Borus
Sarah
Sgt. Joe
Jacques
Jimba
Leo
Thomas
Yuber
Chris
Geddoe
Hugo
Roland
Fubar

Completely different people! Wonder how I got all of them, but LOL, it was fun!!!
Sarah

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This topic is quite old, but nevermind, I would like to test my luck!

First one_
Sarah
Jacques
Aila
Fubar
Lucia
Salome
Luc
Queen
Sasarai
Geddoe
Roland
Chris
Albert
Hugo (nooooo)
Jimba

Second one
Jeane
Nei
Ayame
Toppo
Estella (oh, no)
Viki
Mike
Watari
Alanis
Belle
Mel

~_~ This is horrible. Well, it doesn't matter, these selectors don't know me well enough to take measure....and, at least, there are some good people amongst them.
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sorry, Sarah. But who you like may be neccessarily who you are. And from your results, one can assume that you would like to be a Magician. Heck, you are! :lol:

But seriously, there are other selectors that seem to be a bit loopy and got gaps. Perhaps mine does as well. But these were the first ones i tried and of course will not be perfect.

Bork! Bork! Bork!
Beecham

Wind In The Grass

33221 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ced The Lad wrote:
Predicted Ace, but I got Geddoe.

Humorously enough, I predicted Geddoe and got Ace :)

Rank
#1 equals your best match Item

#1 Ace
#2 Caesar
#3 Geddoe
#4 Luc
#5 Joker
#6 Sarasai
#7 Queen
#8 Albert
#9 Borus
#10 Lucia
#11 Nash
#12 Percival
#13 Salome
#14 Sgt. Joe
#15 Jacques
#16 Jimba
#17 Sarah
#18 Chris
#19 Thomas
#20 Yuber
#21 Aila
#22 Fubar
#23 Leo
#24 Roland
#25 Hugo

Not too shabby though that my guess was #3 :)
Sarah

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

Sorry, Sarah. But who you like may be neccessarily who you are. And from your results, one can assume that you would like to be a Magician. Heck, you are!

I didn't really have anyone in mind: I just selected the appropriate answers, and didn't even predict the results.

It was fun! I don't expect to always get what I want, things would be pointless this way.
Luna Nova

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah. There would be no point in these selector quiz if you already know what the result is gonna be! They sure are fun!!
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmm... interesting. Okay I answered them all and never really bothered with the importance thing so here's my list.

1-Yuber
2- Hugo
3-Jimba
4-Leo
5-Borus
6-Chris
7-Luc
8-Sgt Joe
9-Aila
10-Albert
11-Jacques
12-Ace
13-Ceasar
14-Fubar
15-Geddoe
16-Queen
17-Roland
18-Thomas
19-Joker
20-Lucia
21-Percival
22-Salome
23-Sasarai
24-Nash
25-Sarah

Okay, around 80% of these people i don't know who they are, what they do and what they're like, because well, I haven't played suikoden 3 but I just thought it might be fun to try it out.
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh. If you're intersted, i'll give you some non-spoiler descriptions on the top 5 characters ou are like:
Quote:

1-Yuber
2- Hugo
3-Jimba
4-Leo
5-Borus

1-yuber - One of the main villains. Since you played the other Suikoden games, any explanation of him would be unneccessary.

2-Hugo - One of the main characters of Suikoden 3.

3- Jimba - A Karayan member whom you know little about. He has a little bit of a connection to the three main heroes. He lives in the same village as Hugo, he seems to be a friend of Geddoe and he also seems to know something of the disappearance of Chris's father.

4-Leo - One of the famous Six Zexen Knights. A tank/powerhouse guy, but not your typical moron of a pure, big, fat fighter.

5-Borus - One of the famour Six Zexen Knights. A totally impulsive and arrogant fighter. Known as the "Swordsman of Fire". Has a crush on Chris, but won't voice it out.

Bork! Bork! Bork!
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thanks. So you've told me a little about the character, but that doesn't tell me why or how i'm like them in my answer. like are they always mad, are they good guys, pure evil, jokers. what are they like and why were they a part of my top five? Yuber I know about him but th rest... can anyone describe them to me in the personality department.
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, whether they are good guys or not is not for me to say. You will see how, should you get the game (godwilling :mrgreen: ). The Trinity Site makes the storyline in the game quite interesting, since in the story Zexens and the Grasslanders are enemies and you have Chris's Point of View and Hugo's POV. One shows the Zexens, the other Grasslanders, where the other is the enemy(bad guy).

But i'll try to make a connection for the characters you are like. Well, out of the 5 characters you are like (Yuber, Hugo, Jimba, Leo, Borus) i would assume that you are a bit of a hothead. You are more of a Strength person than you are of a Magician. That all i can think of for now. Hope that says something about you. Well, if you were answering truthfully. :P

Bork! Bork! Bork!
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

hothead...possibly, strength type of a person over magic...yeah by quite a bit. It's just like if you saw an injured animal would you...

-give it medicine?
-end its suffering?
-leave it alone and let nature deal with it?

personally and honestly... i'd kill the poor thing.
I anwered the questions as honest as one could but there was this one question in which I chose any because i wasn't quite sure in what it meant and right now i can't remember what it was... you can't blame me, it's 1:30am here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: