Suikoden Uncouth and Irrational Kibbutz Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suikoden 3 Selector
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Calupict

Solid State Society

206885 Potch
254 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

I would gladly do that Calupict, and I'm sure Rheo would be happy to become the other Estella trio wannabe with me, but before doing that you and Milano should make an Augustine trio wannabe first (if Milano doesn't mind of course), maybe after that we'll have a popularity competition between the two different trios (Augustine Vs Estella: who's the oddball ).

Why don't we make an one on one duel instead. And see who is the winner. We can use tag match right?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Njord

Island Nationeers

218645 Potch
1478 Soldiers
300 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Calupict wrote:
Why don't we make an one on one duel instead. And see who is the winner. We can use tag match right?

That would be fun, count me in and I hope Rheo would agree on that too, but how are we going to do that?

Hmm... tell you what; you setup the rules for the one-on-one duel, the place, and the time for it, and we'll be there when the time comes. *pose like Augustine* umm... I mean *pose like Estella* ummm... maybe not *pose as a normal person*

Solid State Society

206885 Potch
254 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hohoho *pose like Augustine*
We do by PM (somebody wants to be the host?)
We send the attack just like Suikoden's One on One Duel
So if me and Milano win, you guys lose.
But if I am win and Milano won against you (for example) he/she have to beat Rheo that have beaten me.
The time, we can flexible about it. We just need to decide the deadline.

I hope Milano wants to do it.

Somebody wants to be the host? :mrgreen:
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sophita

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

1st test:

I predict I will be Queen, Salome, or Sarah.

Final result:

#1 Aila
#2 Sarah
#3 Joker
#4 Lucia
#5 Queen
#6 Salome
#7 Sarasai
#8 Borus
#9 Caesar
#10 Nash
#11 Percival
#12 Sgt. Joe
#13 Thomas
#14 Albert
#15 Hugo
#16 Jacques
#17 Jimba
#18 Yuber
#19 Ace
#20 Chris
#21 Fubar
#22 Geddoe
#23 Luc
#24 Roland
#25 Leo

While I am filled with woe, having got Caesar in the top 10, I have to say for the most part that is pretty accurate. I didn't think of Aila but yeah, we are kind of alike - but she's way more or a loudmouth than I am.

Second test:

I predict Viki will be #1.

This one got a bit unusual...

#1 Nei
#2 Shabon
#3 Jeane
#4 Viki
#5 Alanis
#6 Belle
#7 Mike
#8 Toppo
#9 Gadget Z
#10 Mel
#11 Sanae Yamamoto
#12 Augustine
#13 Bright
#14 Estella
#15 Futch
#16 Rody
#17 Sharon
#18 Ayame
#19 Edge
#20 Koroku
#21 Small viki
#22 Watari
#23 Melville
#24 Elliot
#25 Landis

This one's pretty accurate, too, though I feel Toppo, Viki and Sanae Y should be a bit higher. Nei is one of my absolute favorite characters, too, so I feel a bit happy getting her- I honestly didn't expect that. It's also evidently a rare result - only 3.4% of people get Nei, evidently.

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
kagematsuri

Cannon Fodder

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

First one:
1. Joker
2. Yuber (?!)
3. Ace
4. Aila
5. Borus
6. Jacques
7. Sgt. Joe
8. Chris
9. Geddoe
10. Hugo
11. Jimba
12. Leo
13. Lucia
14. Queen
15. Salome
16. Sasarai
17. Caesar
18. Fubar
19. Luc
20. Percival
21. Sarah
22. Thomas
23. Albert
24. Roland
25. Nash

Um, I don't even want to know how Yuber got to be #2. Joker is strangely accurate though.

Second:
1. Augustine :shock:
2. Futch
3. Mike
4. Toppo
5. Watari
6. Ayame
7. Edge
8. Estella
9. Melville
10. Nei
11. Shabon
12. Sharon
13. Bright
14. Gadget Z
15. Jeane
16. Sanae Y.
17. little Viki
18. big Viki
19. Alanis
20. Koroku
21. Landis
22. Mel
23. Elliot
24. Rody

I can't believe I got Augustine. XD That's great, he's easily one of my favorite characters.
Rheo

Here and There

0 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Another Augustine... Suikox would have an Augustine army pretty soon at this rate.

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I wonder though how many people got Edge? Edge rocks man! A Thunder Commander should suffice for an explanation for how powerful he is! He's the man! High Strength, Defense, Repel (Evasion), Magic...but he has very low luck statistic. I guess that's what he gets for having the Star Dragon Sword....

It seems that a lot of people keep getting Estella or Augustine. And a whole lot of poeple get Geddoe for the first selector. But hey, if that who you are, you can't change it. Nya! :P

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Rheo

Here and There

0 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Starslasher wrote:
I wonder though how many people got Edge? Edge rocks man!

What are you talking about?!?!!? We all know Estella is the best!!!
Fear the awsome power of the Estella fanclub!!!

(BTW Starslasher, these tests are fun :D)

Solid State Society

206885 Potch
254 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hey Augustine is more rocks than Edge! For the pride of Augustine fansclub.

Welcome Kagematsuri to Augustine fans club.

Last edited by Calupict on Tue Dec 14, 2004 5:11 am; edited 1 time in total
suikoguild

Magicians With Attitude

0 Potch
150 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Here's my list!! I Choose Caesar as my guess! Sarasai is cool too!! I dunno why I got Thomas. I dunno why I have Thomas. Hmm! ! !

#1 Sarasai
#2 Thomas
#3 Joker
#4 Luc
#5 Ace
#6 Caesar
#7 Roland
#8 Salome
#9 Sarah
#10 Albert
#11 Hugo
#12 Jacques
#13 Leo
#14 Lucia
#15 Nash
#16 Percival
#17 Queen
#18 Sgt. Joe
#19 Aila
#20 Borus
#21 Chris
#22 Fubar
#23 Geddoe
#24 Jimba
#25 Yuber
Njord

Island Nationeers

218645 Potch
1478 Soldiers
300 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Rheo wrote:
What are you talking about?!?!!? We all know Estella is the best!!!
Fear the awsome power of the Estella fanclub!!!

Yeah what are you talking about Starslasher, Estella is the best character in Suikoden III because she is:

- Smart: she is the headmistress of the secret knowledge club Eike and Ernie attend in the underground cave under Budehuc castle, and she was the one who educated these two people when they were no more than an illiterate punk in Eike's case and a shepherd's daughter in Ernie's case.

- Kind: we didn't see her hurt Rody... Rody always makes stuff about her because he doesn't want to share Estella's love with anyone else, that Rody is selfish.

- Loveable: everyone have a crush on her but don't show it because they are afraid of Jeane's wrath because she is one scary person, if Koroku can only talk about all the scary things he saw Jeane perform in her secret underground room.

- The most powerful magician in Suikoden: yes she is, she doesn't show it because she is a down to earth modest person, in fact her ex-husband Crowley only progressed with his research on achieving True Rune powers without using True Runes with her help only.

- Decent liar: she only lied to the Flame Champion to see if he/she is worthy of her incredible powers, and she only does that to others to test their knowledge, she is the headmistress of the knowledge club after all.

- Stylish: that women invented style in Suikoden, and Jeane herself is jealous of because she is too poor to buy the brand of clothes Estella wears, in fact Jeans dress was an old Halloween costume Estella used to wear in her old days.

- Owner of a True Rune: I'm not going to tell what kind of True Rune Estella bears.

- Nash's missus: she is pale under all that makeup and she only acts scary because of Nash's childhood behaviors.

- Estella is Queen Jillia in disguise: don't panic but that is true, that would explain all the noble virtues she posses.

After reading the reasons above, I think everyone will know why Estella is one of the best characters in the Suikoden world.

Calupict wrote:
Hey Augustine is more rocks than Edge! For the pride of Augustine fansclub.

Ummm... Estella can take Edge and a hundred Augustine in one move, and don't forget about our duel Augustine number one :D .

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Njord, i like Estella. She's got a little bit of me back a few years ago. :twisted: And she is an exceptional magician to use....if you can put on a Lightning Rune.

But don't diss Edge man!

I wouldn't mind if you diss: Lilly, Luc, Sarah,Yuber,Albert, Caesar, Apple, Queen, Joker, Leo,Roland,Sarasai,Dios, Fred, Rico, Sharon, Dominic (Oh please someone make fun of this scrooge of a tradesman!), Luce, etc.

But don't diss: Hugo, Chris, Geddoe, Flame Champion man, Edge, Duke, Elaine, Nicholas, Sgt. Joe, Ace, Jacques, Aila, Lucia, Beecham, Rhett, Wilder, Yuiri, Yumi, Yun, Piccolo, Juan, Cecile, Thomas, Elliot, Mike, etc.

No, i won't generalize the lists. Just do it! Mwahaha!

Besides that, it seems everyone enjoyed the selectors. Glad to be of service. ^_^

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Just a warning, don't turn this into a "Who's the best character" or posts around that. Please stay on topic.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
camus_greenhill

Office of the Merchant Guild Secretary

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Starslasher wrote:
Dominic (Oh please someone make fun of this scrooge of a tradesman

What's this idiot's obsession with moles? And what's more, he doesn't even have a support skill.

Starslasher, I hope that satisfies you.
Njord

Island Nationeers

218645 Potch
1478 Soldiers
300 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Starslasher wrote:
But don't diss Edge man!

Actually Starslasher, I really love all the characters in the Suikoden games (except for Guillaume... I only like him) because every one of them have a different fascinating and loveable thing.

Quote:
Dominic (Oh please someone make fun of this scrooge of a tradesman!)

Ok, I'll PM you something funny about Dominic after I search for things that makes him an extra interesting character.

Anyway, as King Fliktor have stated this is not a topic for discussing why or who is the best character, so I'm going to stop writing now about that and I hope everyone else will do the same too, thanks Starslasher for these quizzes (suikoden selector) and hope you make another one in the near future :) .
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

Jump to: