Suikoden Uncanny and Illusional Kraalesque Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Your oppinions on Bad A**ses of the Suikoden Series
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Benit149

Covenant of Cuchulainn

0 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I wish I could say Pesmerga, since he looks like one, but his ability to find Yuber puts him down a few notches, 'cuz all Yuber does is run away and piss people off who can challenge him. Should Pesmerga return, let's pray he doesn't do a Michael Jackson rip himself. :roll: *apologizes for potential bad mental pictures*

I would have to vote Humphrey or Geddoe... mostly Geddoe because he's handled the True Lightning Rune for so long without telling his comrades. Not much seems to faze Geddoe anymore except for thinking how the Flame Champion ran away from his True Fire Rune. I also give kudos to Humphrey for maintaining a silent, rough exterior while helping to care for the young Futch. I haven't seen many bad*sses who can pull that off.

Female bad*asses would be like Valeria and Oulan for teaching bad boys where their place is in the world. :D

Benit149: First Lady of Addervon, Princess of Slight Fever, defender of the Nameless.
Arcana

The Engineers

190546 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh, bad ass characters...

Hah! I must agree with both sentiments that Yuber and Luca don't fit into badass category. Sorry, Yubes, but the ghey hairstyle and bowler don't make you more badass than guy with black armour and huge sword. Anyone who uses two pretty katana can't fall into super-badass category.

Luca's just psycho, so... yeah.

Geddoe got a lot of votes, probably because, despite the fact that we see so much of him, he doesn't actually really lose his badass edge (except for his awful "Flame Champion Speech". I really wanted to kill someone when I saw Geddoe trying to rally up the troops. UGH. If I was writing the game, I would have gotten Geddoe to make Ace do it.) Geddoe's badass points went down after his particularly sad speech there.

Flik and Victor got mentioned, but they're less badass than the others because we see a lot of them and they reveal soft sides - Flik's love for Odessa and Viktor's general goodheartedness reduce their badass points. Hah, someone above mentioned that capes automatically discounted people from being badasses too, which I find rather hilarious. :)

The female badass I might have to elect would be Estella - really. You lie compulsively and do it for the sole purpose of entertaining yourself. You dress like a skank whore. How can someone like that possibly be phased by ANYTHING? She doesn't lose her cool, doesn't question her morality or her actions. I think she's way badder than Valeria or Ayame, who both may be competent fighters but don't have that gritty edge.

The guys in Suikoden III were so pretty. :) So many of them really were much too beautiful to be really bad. I'm tempted to mention (S2) Richmond, just because he's suave, and has a nice sexy theme song, but that's not badass. That's slick (NEW TOPIC!). Leo of the knights would work as a badass. He wields an axe, wears spikes on his armour, and can hold his liquor, but DAMN IT HE WAS BEATEN BY A GIRL. Female power. :)

What about that guy who gives out Titles in S3? I don't even remember his name, but he yells at people a lot, wears a uniform, and treats you as if you were in boot camp.
Child of The Sea God

188289 Potch
2671 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yuber because killing is like a past time for him.
Felipe

Intelligent Turtle

584845 Potch
1200 Soldiers
500 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ridley Wizen.He is the most bad*ass character ever, with all that training and the way he talks.Everyone respect him, allies or enemies.He fight with honor and he is for me the best general in the Suikoden series.The way he fought when got ambushed in Suikoden 2 was really great.Is cool to imagine him with few soldiers defending himself from tons of soldiers.Ridley is the best.

Sacred Guards

39804 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Teo McDohl. His high loyalty towards Emperor Barbarossa and his ferocity in battle made him the greatest badass characters in the Suikoden world. What's more badass than raising a sword at your own son( kinda like Darth Vader VS Luke Skywalker ) just to 'honor' a promise made towards the leader of your nation.

Teo McDohl would live on in Suikoden history books as the most badass character ever.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: