Suikoden Uncouth and Inspirational Karma Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suikoden anime rumors

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Noot

Faithers of the Defend

186551 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 12:55 am    Post subject: Suikoden anime rumors Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My friend heard that they are in fact making an anime based on Suikoden. Suikoden III to be exact! (So I'm guessing it's probably going to be closer to the manga, since that story seems to flow a lot easier.)

I'll try to find the link and post it (if there is one, I'll need to check with my friend), probably tomorrow or Friday night.

It's hard to bargle naudle zauss with all these marbles in my mouth.
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i took a look at a preview of the manga. Take a gander at it.

I wouldn't mind seeing it as an anime. Despite the fact that i have finished the game twice, hoping to make it a third.

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

when FF7 was out, a friend'f friend said they had a FF7 animation. Meaning...then and now, based ON the current plot. Me must of misinterpted "lenend of the crystals".

anway. Our sucess may be slim, but if we an gather X amount of Suikoden fans I don't know how people think in other countries. Or How compaines think.((do not missinterpret this!!!)). you know, I was told that companies don't revived dead games the'd prefere to move forward, while zany Americans would do that to games they produced. But prehaps enough of us can ask for somthing and get it.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lunarblade

White Wolf Templars

1428 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

A Suikoden III anime would be quite awesome, though I won't get my hopes up until it's officially announced. Let's cross our fingers. >_<

Sinocard wrote:
I dont think I am above women, I think I am above everyone.
Kobold

35491 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Actually, i'd prefer them making an anime on suikoden 2. If you choose the best suikoden to make an anime of, S2 is the best.

Story plot wise, S1>S2>S3, but S1 doesn't have well established drawn characters. S2 has. So S2 is the best. But of course, practically, it wouldn't work, so... Yeah...

But anyway, it'd be great to have a suikoden anime regardless of which one it is. I mean, it doesn't mean that suikoden fans are required for it to be sucessful. With a good story plot, an anime will be suceessful. In fact, it might even just bring new fans to suikoden.

Of course, all this will be pointless if the making of a suikoden anime doesn't occur...
ragingchaosgod

4000 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

An anime would be great and to base it on the manga would be even better. (Of course, for a rabid Sasarai fan... that would be heaven. *_* )

Not to mention cheaper on my budget. Better than shelling out more than $10 every month to get the manga....
Sakura Tomoe

Death Reborn Revolutionaries

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i hope they will someday though :wink: but w/e ... in any case i would prefer to have a series about suikoden 1 since its the series that have the most dramatic events ever in the entire suikoden series...... :P
Ley

Username

441125 Potch
0 Soldiers
550446 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If they make it they had better show it on British T.V. I'm fed up with missing out on all the good things in life because I live on an island in the middle of nowhere (which is what Britain is).
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

how can we get them to think of it? I mean, is it a wise desision? is it to risky to go for it? are game-based animes popular? (save for Sonic and such)

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
VikiFanatic

Keepers of Balance

841792 Potch
0 Soldiers
760 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That would be great news for all Suikoden fans. It would also be interesting if they could maintain the storyline without any confusion. What i'm more psyched about is if Viki would be there? If not, that would be bad... But anyway, it would be nice to see how much the anime would differ from the game. I see a lot of these anime/game crossovers that they immediately deviate from the game...

I actually think this MAY be a NEW Suikoden. Where a few more true runes are revealed. I'd actually like that. At least it's full of motion. Another thing i'm worried about is if it's TOO short. Like the default 26- episodes. It would be kind of short-lived.

Bu anyway, i still think this will be a good new oiginal in the works. Just like when i created my own Suikoden anime long ago. Involving the [Rune of Nature]... As long as this rumor is existant i'll wish fo the best. I hope they show it here where i live....

Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ley wrote:
If they make it they had better show it on British T.V. I'm fed up with missing out on all the good things in life because I live on an island in the middle of nowhere (which is what Britain is).

You damn right there bredren...
I went to google one time and typed in Yuber in the image search, I found something that doesn't belong to a comic or manga drawing of suikoden, but instead it looked more like an anime or manga aniamtion of Yuber from suikoden 3... strange... he seems to be swinging some sort of blade around...
Cyrano

the vengeful lynx

126422 Potch
23 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

now i got to own that manga!!!! dude, where did you get this??? do you know the site where i can see if they will publish it in america, the edition haouse? anything!!! Npls!!!! ( i'm a freak of manga hahahaha!!!)
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

everyone... you can forget about what I said now... it would seem that it's in the game.... suikoden 3. but heres the picture that made me think this anyway...

well... someone told me that that's in suikoden three so I thought that my guess of it being an anime or an manga animation was crushed... guess some things are too good to be true...

at least I gained some fun from searching for Yuber on google.. around six to seven pictures came up with a woman equiped with Yubers armour (a look a like of course... I got the real one lol) i'll put the link down below for your amusment... :wink:

http://images.google.co.uk/images?q=yuber&hl=en&lr=&filter= 0
Rocky

Harmonian Paramilitary Spearmen Corps

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
now i got to own that manga!!!! dude, where did you get this??? do you know the site where i can see if they will publish it in america, the edition haouse? anything!!! Npls!!!! ( i'm a freak of manga hahahaha!!!)

This is a bit late, but Tokyopop is publishing it. Volumes.. 1-4 are out so far, I think, with something like 7 in total. Your local book store should have them, or Amazon.com would also be a good source I'd imagine.

I know this thread is old, but I wanted to mention that Studio GONZO did the intro for Suikoden III - A great job they did at that. You'll notice GONZO has fairly talented animators, with everything being very crisp and flowing smoothly. One of their good works is Hellsing, actually =D Anyway, if you still wish for a chance of a Suikoden anime... They'd probably be your best source to keep up to date with.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

GONZO did the intro for Suikoden III? Wow...i'd never have guessed it. I saw some other anitmations they did, like Gatekeepers and VanDred. they don't look similar to the intro. But yeah, GONZO is pretty good nontheless.

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: