Suikoden Uncanny and Illegal Knowledge Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Driver's Test
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Swedish Ninja Pirate

7156 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Had mine this friday, failed.

My excuse: I have a chronic sleeping disorder so I have huge problem falling asleep. I got three hours of sleep before the test so I almost fell asleep during the test.
It also took me two times to pass the written test. And I paased with one point the second time. Just finished High School *paus for applause* so I didnt have much time to study for the test.
Lucky me my parents pay for everything.

PS Here in sweden you have to be 18 to drive.
Sualtam Lugh

Grey of Macha

56109 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't know how it is in the States but in Canada there's three classes. G1, which I still don't have but I can get any time, allows me to drive with a person avec un G class License fro three years or more, G2, which is basically a G, allowing you to drive anywhere, anytime. A G is like a G2, but it's actually a legitimate license, and it would allow me to drive in countries like Japan, Austria, USA, etc.

I think I'll get my G1 in the summer or something.
Edge Riou

Brotherhood of Strife; Fate

311768 Potch
11 Soldiers
724673 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, I just passed my written test and I now have my permit. Good thing because if I didn't get it today I would have been kicked out of my driver's ed course. I still don't like to drive though. The way I see it, driving is just a waste of my time that I could be thinking of ideas for my characters in my book. (If you haven't noticed I mention my book a whole lot.)

Grey of Macha

56109 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Good job. Heh....What kind of book? Fantasy and such?
Schala-Kid

Sol Incorruptible

68845 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

1st fail - Too fast (automatic fail)
2nd fail - 3 point turn trouble, lost points - failed.
3rd fail - Conspiracy i tell you, The road markings put me in oncoming traffic (automatic fail).

what i learned through the first 2 fails? Better off in the car you've been practicing in. instructors will rip you off $$$$ GRRR!

So it took a long while to get, but i was driving around for close to 10 months locally without my full licence, even drinking a little (Very little). my parents had faith in me, and it made me confident. i've known people who start out on their own and are jittery, i suggest to ANYONE to get confidence by driving around your local area independantly, alone, so it doesn't come as a big shock.

why i'm so sassy, and why i like my brother's car :D
Njord

Island Nationeers

218645 Potch
1478 Soldiers
300 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

To tell you the truth I should really be taking some lessons for my driver's test since I became 18 years old a few months ago but I do not really feel very confident in my self for doing well in the test.

Because of what some people told me about how hard it is, what I really hope is to pass at the first try considering not every person I know passed from the first time.

Every one I know say that self-confident is the only key to pass this test, so until the time comes: I will have to rely on my drivers to take me any place I want to go without having any worries about anything.

Last edited by Njord on Thu Jul 01, 2004 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Swedish Ninja Pirate

7156 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2004 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Passed my second test today, Yahoooo!!!
I, on the other hand, do NOT think I should have a drivers license. Someone is going to die.

I will minimize the times I drive for the sake of mankind. =)
Celes Tilly

Buttery Lungs

290293 Potch
666 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2004 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Congratulations on passing, Pirate guy.

I take my driver's test on the 29th... hmmm, I'll try to not hit a pedestrian... or a building... or another car... or a pole...

I'm shrewed. I hope I pass. o_O
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: