Suikoden Unique and Informational Kibbutz Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Bizarre...
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rheo

Here and There

0 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 6:47 am    Post subject: Bizarre... Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

http://www.dionaea-house.com/default.htm

read the journals too, the links is on the update page.
Have fun.

Island Nationeers

218645 Potch
1478 Soldiers
300 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

After reading half through the whole thing, I just had gotten a little bit scared from what will happen next and was nearly giving up from continuing through it but I just couldn't stop right there (I thought that something might pop up or happen at the end).

Anyway, but after I finished reading everything in there, I just had an uncomfortable feeling regarding this whole story (what made things even worse is that I know people with same names... scary), and I just can't really believe in it because it doesn't seem believable and realistic or because I don't want to get scared from believing in it.

In any case, I really enjoyed reading everything (though I was scared), and I'm waiting to hear any kind of update on this truly bizarre story.

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i don't get it...what is going on?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Njord

Island Nationeers

218645 Potch
1478 Soldiers
300 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

kuwaizair wrote:
i don't get it...what is going on?

Click on the link and read the story, then you'll find out why is it so bizarre but beware it might affect your entire life (I'm just joking but... it might truly do).

1567728 Potch
0 Soldiers
157 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ooh, bizarre indeed. But it was quite interesting to read. =D

~City-States of Jowston and Tinto Republic~
06.06.2004 - 20.01.2008

Inko

Nikostratos

629196 Potch
5000 Soldiers
465 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Is this still on going? I want more...
Alseid

The right King of all bastards

4938 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's over, sadly.

All the way to the edge of this world
Edge Riou

Brotherhood of Strife; Fate

311768 Potch
11 Soldiers
724673 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That was rather confusing. It warped my fragile little mind.

Creatures Once Godlike

11782640 Potch
18161 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If that's real, it's quite a story. The school I attend actually isn't too far from Gessner and Braeswood, which is where they say the apartment complex is. There are quite a few apartment complexes all down Gessner, so it wouldn't surprise me.

Anyway, this whole thing sounds like an urban legend that someone found fascinating and wanted to get out in the open. I'd be curious to see if anyone has actually read that article this Mark Condry was sent.

It seems to me that those text messages are just too convenient. Anyone who's used a cell phone to text message someone knows how long it takes, and I doubt he could've gotten the messages out in that rapid succession under those circumstances. Plus, look at the date on the last text message, the one that says "THE DOOR IS OPEN":

date: Tuesday, September 21, 2004 5:77 PM

5:77 PM? The more I look at this, the more I'm convinced it's an elaborate hoax. He seems to have pulled it off pretty well, though, so kudos for that.

On top of all that, that LJ seems somewhat contrived.

I'll still be keeping my eye on that blog he opened up. It's a fascinating read, if nothing else.

EDIT: Bah, now I feel like an idiot. I didn't even see this.

4938 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

http://www.dionaea-house.com/afterword.htm

Schala-Kid

Sol Incorruptible

68845 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i commend anyone who had bothered to read it. it reads really boring, so i didn't bother.
Gaara

Arrancars

5665 Potch
8300 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I just read all of it. I found it interesting and wanted to know how it ends.

Unfortunately, i don't get the last part with the bones and the reply under it? Who was that from? Mark or Jen? And who was that person talking to?
Alseid

4938 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It was a mail Eric got from an unknown sender, much like the one Mark got with the news about Andrew. The reply under it is what Eric tries to say to whoever (or whatever) sent it.

Also, if that's the last thing you read, check the links on the update page, it all continues there.

Stormbringer

Astramaniacs

158943 Potch
225 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Whoa man, that was crazy -_-;. It was creepy...it was also very cool. Me thinks it be good.
Futch

JUST ME AND THE OTHER BIG DUDES

125356 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Darn. I read all of it, even the babysitters journal and all... By the way, the detail of some of the blogs being "removed by the administrator" in adams log, truly adds a lot to the atmosphere, as Synchysi, the speed in which he dials on his cel phone is incredible...

Eventough that some have the option of writing full words (if you save them in the dictionary of the cel) instead of going letter by letter.

I must admit that the author really put a lot of effort into this, I mean, the other websites he made, the chat logs, the "constant paranoia" feeling. I tell you this is "Silent Hill" material.

Funny thing is that my house has been pretty cold lately, and the garbage man takes a looong time to pick up the trash since last month, it is as if he were staring at my house or something *chukle*

Anyway, i'll leave the door open...
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: