Suikoden Utopian and Irenic Kraalesque Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suikoden III is a real oddball.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Anyone mention yet that this is the only suikoden game (with the possible exception of 5) that had no elves in it? I just realized that today.

The Magus' Army

33445 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If you consider Roland, Nei, Toppo and Shabon not in the game, then yes, this is the only Suikoden game that doesn't have an elf in it. Otherwise, yes, it does.
Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh, forgot about, um... all of them ^^;;

1567728 Potch
0 Soldiers
157 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Toppo and Shabon are all humans, they are not elves at all.

EDIT: John, Lord Rengo already mentioned Roland in his initial post too ^^ seems like you missed that bit.

~City-States of Jowston and Tinto Republic~
06.06.2004 - 20.01.2008

Last edited by Aurelien on Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:12 am; edited 1 time in total
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

And of course, Roland Lazarus, the elven member of the Zexen Knights.

Actually, Suikoden II has the lowest amount of elves as far as I can remember. Just one: Stallion.

Suikoden I has a bunch, obviously. Suikoden III has Nei and Roland. Suikoden IV had Paula and Selma (and the Elder if you wish to count him) and Tactics saw Paula and Selma return, along with the Mercenary Leader.
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Lord Rengo

The Magus' Army

33445 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Black Pesmerga wrote:
Toppo and Shabon are all humans, they are not elves at all.

Hmmmm... I guess not. I always thought they were related for some reason (I mean, look at how they dress!). I guess they're just a bunch of wandering performing freaks. But I knew Nei was an elf! So, I figured that since I thought they were related that they would all be elves, but I guess not. I thought that when you went to save Shabon from one of the few stars I actually wish I got to kill it was to save their daughter... but obviously I'm wrong. Now that I think about it, I think I remember their pictures with round ears.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: