Suikoden Uncanny and Illusional Kibbutz Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

What is your Religion?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 26, 27, 28  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vextor

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2004 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Lets not get into a discussion about other people's beliefs please.
Sualtam Lugh

Grey of Macha

56109 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2004 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Damn...Oh well. If you want me to edit it, I won't hesitate. I don't really want anyone to be upset by me post.
Rheo

Here and There

0 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2004 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have taken 2 Religion classes in college, and I find them to be really interesing

As for myself, I dont really have any religion
However, I dont consider myself an atheist,
I believe there may be a supreme being that creates this universe,
but I just... dont really care about it much.

I know my grandmother was very devoted to Buddhism,
and I went to Protestant schools from kindergarden to first year of highschool
been dragged to Sunday Church school a few times by my friends.
I think I lean more towards Confusianism
I care more about the here and now then the after-life and such...

The All-Star Rock n' Breakdance Electronic Band from Shenzhen

237023 Potch
110 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was raised as a Roman Catholic, but I'm an atheist. Or Secular Humanist, whichever you understand better.

Fear our Vagueness.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Icebergin

1500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm raised a Roman Catholic, but don't actively practice due to much hypocrisy. Oh well, anyways I find a lot of the people that visit the church I used to goto hypocrites that would call you a sinner and unforgivable, and then when they have commited a sin, everyone should forgive them and move on.

Stuff like that gets to me, I'd rather just pray at home and keep in touch with God that way.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm a christian but I do not follow the bible; instead I follow the morale tellings by Jesus yet do not see the universe formed by a old man *has to be a man type god in our eyes* personally I feel religon causes more evil than it does good, most wars and fanatics are inspired by the notion that'll be taken to the blessive afterlife.

So really I'm christian yet my idealogy is more based on buddist ideal as I see a fine line between buddishm and jesus teachings. I also make myself follow my own guidelines; to maintain good health and to learn to understand the world and to not accept sexual desires *There is enough of it on TV and in society as it is*.

I do believe in the concept that the overall aim is enlightenment in life but however in the end I can't deny that there is some force responcible in forming the universe. *Everything has a perfect way of order, from people to the way planets move round the sun etc* From everything I've seen of the universe I think it would be absoulte naive of us just to say it resulted out of the big bang but nor do I think there is one supreme being whatever it is only death will tell us. That's my answer to the question of the afterlife.
Icebergin

1500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

"and to not accept sexual desires"

Not to cause like a verbal beatdown... but uh, doesn't this go against basic Human feelings and a basic need?

I mean, even animals need to have sex.

Or are you just refering to lustful casual sex? Which I agree, is bad. haha

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sex is where the basic need comes in but i stray away from lustful side. Even having sex is a choice, as i don't see myself becoming a good father to any child. If i were to have sex than it would be when i'm married and not being lustful.

Anyway its ok if you decide to on a verbal beatdown as how I manage to forget to define it by adding in 'lustful' was my simple error.

*edited to remove run on rambling*
Kyun Mcdohl

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2004 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Satonism

PLEASE do not start telling me that im a bad person and im evil because that is ignorant and wrong.What you probably think about satonists is all just a misconception.

Satonism is about more realistic beliefs and such. If anyone has anymore questions about Satonism I would be glad to answer them :P

1681589 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2004 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't think that you're a bad person. I just think you're stupid.
Kyun Mcdohl

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2004 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

well isint that nice

1681589 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2004 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's not. I'm sorry.
Kyun Mcdohl

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2004 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Its ok im actually use to it.....I just really dont want to get in an argument especially on my first day here.

The High Order of Order

11153 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2004 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I agree with Iscalio, but only because I find it rather annoying when people can't spell the name of groups they are affiliated with.

I find Satanism very interesting and unlike popular perception it has nothing to do with devil worship. All it REALLY means is "Survival of the Fittest" it acknolwedges humans as selfish and each being as the centre of his or her own Universe and it basically says "I should only do things if I want to do them" (want doesn't just mean immediate want, it can refer to long term things- I don't want to work in itself, but I want money, so I work or "want" to work).
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
iscalio

1681589 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2004 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Satanism is for self-serving, narcissistic hypocrites who never understood what "religion" is (since nihilistic, overplayed utilitarism with a dark touch is not).
And for immature minds who think that all things dark are "cool".

I somehow think you represent the second category, Kenny Wells.

Last edited by iscalio on Thu May 27, 2004 6:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 26, 27, 28  Next
Page 3 of 28

Jump to: