Suikoden Urgent and Illegal Karma Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Stars and their Affiliations in the series
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If it please everyone....The two in the novel were orginially enemies. They were duelling each other with tassled swords. Sung Chiang (Tenkai star) and Hua Yung (Tenei) were speactating this match from afar. They saw that the two fighters had their tassels tangled. Hua Yuing, being an expert archer, shoots an arrow that splits the tangled swords. Te two were amazed with this skill in archery, met with the archer and Sung CHiang. Sung Chiang exhorted peace between the two. Then the two become partners in battle when they joined with the robber lair, always helping one another when fighting some of the enemy generals. Thus was their story. As to why they are usually some support person in the series, beats me.

Ok, next...Chirei and Chijyu. I think someone already pointed this out. Oh Yes, GD did. Intersting thing about the Chijyu (Fukien and Tuta) star. This guy is a vetrinarian (pardon my spelling. I seldom come upon this word), or more specifically, a horse doctor in the novel, and was the final star to complete the 108 stars of Destiny.

Chibi. I mentioned this before. Part of trio.

Chikyu. Fighter chick. Interesting note here: These two, Chibi and Chikyu, were a couple in the novel.

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thief wrote:
Let's see...
Tenritsu: The dodgy-looking character that carries out unlikely tasks for you.

I looked at the Editorial by SARSAdmin on Makai and his political maneuverings on this link http://suikox.com/ed/makai40430.html. There was a part concerning the Tenritsu star:

Quote:
In this respect, his action seems similar to what Griffith (Tenritsu Star in Suikoden 1) did at the Northern Checkpoint, when Griffith tried to buy time with a fake agreement to surrender. The fact that Makai has hired Fitcher, the Suikoden 2 Tenritsu star, is probably a coincidence--but the similarity in strategy makes one wonder if this was intentional (would make a good speculation!)

This would be a good point. I don't know if this could be applied to Bazba. He really didn't do much...

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Thief

Truth

213998 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Starslasher wrote:
Chikyu. Fighter chick. Interesting note here: These two, Chibi and Chikyu, were a couple in the novel.

Too bad that there was never a hint of relationship between Futch and the Chikyu stars, ha. Especially not Kasumi.

As for Bazba as Tenritsu, I honestly have little idea.

Next few:

Chibou: The PR person perhaps? Excluding Maas, the other two's characters are mainly people-oriented. Okay, maybe Badeaux's is more animal-oriented though. Jefferson was very obvious.

Chizen: A tribute to those who possess the best magic in every game without a True Rune. An expert in rune-based magic, in other words.

Chikou: Ninja star #1

Chikyou: Ninja star #2

Anyone wants to do Chihi?
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ooh ooh, pick me teacher!

well, this is an easy one. The Chihi Star (Meese, Leona and Sebastian) is the Inkeeper star, Meese excluded.

And the Chisou star afterwards (Sergei, Adlai and Shizu) is the Elevator-Operator star. I wonder why this is here...

and also the Chikou star (Kimberley, Raura and Hortez VII). Kimberely made seals, while Raura and Hortez convert runes into scrolls. So they are craftspeople or a sort. I can't think of words to put these three in relation with each other.

Bork! Bork! Bork!
camus_greenhill

Office of the Merchant Guild Secretary

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

But Starslasher, Leona was the tavern operator, not an innkeeper. Close enough though.
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

There is the Chisin (Kessler, Kinnison and Jacques) and the Chitai (Marco, Shiro and Joker) stars. these two are somewhat connected together, since Kinnison and Shiro are together and Jacques and Joker were part of Geddoe's team. The Chisin star is usually an archer.

and the Chiman star after them (Gen, Amada and Wan Fu) are the manly like, pantless, sailor men. Well, Wan Fu perhaps is not some sailor guy, but he doesn't wear pants!

Now for the rest:

Chisui (Hugo, Emilia, Eike) - Librarians. Strange, since the original character in the novel Hou Chien was a tailor.

Chisyu (Hellion, Zamza, Leo) - I can't find any relation with the three. I suppose that they are powerful characters in their field.

Chiin (Mina, Karen, Roland) - Dancers. Or people who are agile. I'm assuming that Roland, being an elf, is agile.

Chii (Milia, Lo Wen, Sharon) - 3rd member of Dragon Knight, with exception of Lo Wen. Female member. Related to Chikyou and Chibi stars.

Chiri (Kamandohl, Tenkou, Nicholas) - The only affilitation i could make out from these three was Nicholas' and the original character's relation to the Chikatsu, Chikai and Chimei stars. The original character was put in charge of the robber lair's defenses. And Nick is a turtle, so it works out.

Chisyun (Juppo, Gadget, Gadget Z) - Related to the Chikei star below.

Chigaku (Kasios, Annalee, Nei) - The Star of Music. How fitting.

Chibin (Viki) - Viki... :D

Chisoku (Rubi, Koyu, Small Viki) - Speedy characters. The original character was teamed with the Chibin star, so Smal Viki appropriately belongs in this star.

Chichin (Vincent, Augustine) - Narcssists.

Chima (taggart, Mukumuku, Koroku) - The Animal Star?

Chiyou (Giovanni, Marlowe, Arthur) - Er, support guys with glasses? I dunno.

Chiyu (Quicy, Richmond Kidd) - The Detective Star.

Chifuku (Apple) - Apple. Or perhaps another person who will be the strategist's assistance in Suikoden IV.

Chihi (Kai, Long ChanChan, Kenji) - martial arts/health/fitness instructor. Kai does do martial arts, even though he doesn't use his fists.

Chiku (Lotte, Millie, Mel) - Cute girl with creature. Lotte has her cat, Milie has her hedgehog and Mel has her Branky...

Chiko (Mace, Tessai, Peggi) - Blacksmith star.

Chitan (Kuromimi, Gengen, Wilder) - Greater character of the Chitan/Chikaku pair. The Chitan star is a non-human.

Chikaku (Gon, Gabocha, Rhett) - Lesser character of the Chitan/Chikaku pair. The Chikaku star is also a non-human.

Chisyu (Antonio, Yuzu, Louis) - A character who does something with cooking...

Chizou (Lester, Hai Yo, Mamie) - Actual chef star.

Chihei (Kirke, Kahn, Ruby) - Um, no relation. Just a fighter... :?

Chison (Rock, Barbara, Muto) - The Warehouse keeper star.

Chido (Ledon, Sid, Landis) - Creep star. Fitting, since the original star tried to cut up the main hero and sell his flesh in dumplings!

Chisatsu (Sylvinia, Shin, Kathy) - ?? Supporter (helping someone, not a non-fighting) star (Sylvinia with Kirkis, Shin with Teresa, Kathy with Billy)???

Chiaku (Ronnie, Oulan, Emily) - Wrestler/Martial arts chick.

Chisyu (Gaspar, Shilo, Billy) - Gambler star.

Chisu (Window, Alex, Mike) - Bookworm star.

Chiin (Marie, Hilda, Luce) -??Motherly star??

Chikei (Zen, Bob, Sanae) - Character having stick item (Zen with his broom, Bob with his staff and Sanae with her naginata.

Chisou (Sarah, Ayda, Anne) - ???Tomboy chick star???

Chiretsu (Sansuke, Pico, Goro) - Bath owner star, with exception of Pico.

Chiken (Qlon, Alberto, Piccolo) - ????

Chimou (Templeton, Rody) - Cute boy star.

Chizoku (Krin, Hoi, Gauillaume) - Rascal star.

Chikou (Chandler, Gordon and a different Gordon) - a miscellaneous trader.

Bork! Bork! Bork!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: