Suikoden Uncanny and Irenic Karma Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

World of Warcraft
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sparhawk

Lords of Foolishness

207476 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

God I swear I have ran that damn Amory a thousand times and haven't even seen the tabard drop....

The Ebon Elite

356999 Potch
125 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I use to be a WoW fiend. My main was a 60 mage on Kirin Tor. I was one of those PvP grinders. I happened to be in the most dominant horde guild and reached the rank of Warlord before they changed the honor system.

I swore off the WoW crack back in october I think...but I recently bought BC..and it taunts me to play it constantly.

I just can't decide..and am currently looking for my lost decision making coin.
Yohn

Confused Chaquita Banana Minions

464538 Potch
425 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sparhawk wrote:
God I swear I have ran that damn Amory a thousand times and haven't even seen the tabard drop....

My first time through the Armory, too. We all greeded it and I was a happy camper. :D

I'll be your decision making coin, Kai..... Come play WoW again so you can contribute to awesome discussion. :D

"And as the lion slaughters man, I am the wolf and you're the lamb." ~Blind Guardian
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kai Ver' Xion

The Ebon Elite

356999 Potch
125 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well..your not silver..or half dollar-ish..but..ok. I'll do it :P
Sparhawk

Lords of Foolishness

207476 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Damn this game to hell......I love it and hate itr at the same time and my noobness is only level 52!

The Ebon Elite

356999 Potch
125 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I just picked up playing my old main again. Got him up to level 63 and respeced to a nasty arcane/frost build. I can't wait to get into the hardcore PvP scene again.
Hawk Thanatos

Radical Dreamers

167582 Potch
43 Soldiers
1337 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've got a level 20 Human Rogue on the realm Nagrand (Bloodlust battlegroup).

Hawkthanatos (stupid game not allowing capital letters in the middle of words!)
Yohn

464538 Potch
425 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well looks like I'm going to have to wait to go to Outland if my Alchemy's gettin' any higher.

I just need to do some more flower picking. XD

"And as the lion slaughters man, I am the wolf and you're the lamb." ~Blind Guardian
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kai Ver' Xion

The Ebon Elite

356999 Potch
125 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

<---flower picker too. http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/#character-sheet.xml?r=Kirin+Tor& n=Xyron
Yohn

464538 Potch
425 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Awlright! Another plant swiper! XD Sheesh... you've got some supergear >_>

Parallax

Fighting 181st

1109279 Potch
250 Soldiers
3275 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hey, hey! I play this game! I didn't even know there was a topic in here about it (teaches you how often I read the public boards, eh?)

Anyway, I really haven't been playing for very long. I'm thinking it must have been a couple of months...I started not long before Burning Crusade came out. I don't remember when that was. ^^ I have a variety of characters on the Echo Isles server, Whirlwind Battlegroup (so if you're on Sisters of Elune, you'd better be ready to see me in BGs. ^^) I switch between playing about three different characters because I get bored easily...

My highest guy is a 56 Orc Warrior. I don't know why I'm playing a Warrior since I hate being main tank. ;) I'm all Horde, all the time.

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to getting to Outland. I hear that the drops there in both cash and gear are intense, and that'll be a nice change from my usual faire of scrounging around for cash.

So eh...I kind of felt like I was introducing myself to a class there. I'm going to stop. If anybody else plays on my server, let me know, and we can speak more. Otherwise, I'lll be happy to help complain about the prevalence of raptors throughout the game world, or talk about how cool X thing or Y place is. You know. The usual.

He's a victim - not a perp - and I'm choosing to let him go.
Kai Ver' Xion

The Ebon Elite

356999 Potch
125 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yohn wrote:
Awlright! Another plant swiper! XD Sheesh... you've got some supergear >_>

It was supergear pre-TBC. (4k pyroblast crits ftw) I think theres some level 70 greens that are better now.. :(
Yohn

464538 Potch
425 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Kai Ver' Xion wrote:
It was supergear pre-TBC. (4k pyroblast crits ftw) I think theres some level 70 greens that are better now.. :(

Yeah... that's rather true... but it's CLOTH! And there are quite a few purple things. :3

Some of the new gear that looks like the tier gear is almost saddening. ;__;

Parallax wrote:
I'm all Horde, all the time.

Oddly enough, that sounds very, very dirty. XD

Parallax

Fighting 181st

1109279 Potch
250 Soldiers
3275 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Once you've had Horde, you never go back. ;)

He's a victim - not a perp - and I'm choosing to let him go.
LordKratos

Seraphim Of Kooluk

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Horde is dumb... (I'm just joking around.)
But seriously Alliance is really awesome, the only reason I don't like Horde is because there races all creep me out.
Orcs are scary, Trolls are ugly, Taurens are giant cows...(That scary enough as is.), Zombies actually aren't that bad but their still pretty creepy.

Alliance actually has all the cool-looking races.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 3 of 17

Jump to: