Suikoden Unique and Illegal Kriegspiel Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

World of Warcraft
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arcana

The Engineers

190546 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, I like how WoW is very forgiving about everything. There are problems with the game, but it gives a sense that going slow and steady can still net you rewards that someone who's hardcore gets.

Except for PvP, since you have to maintain honour in comparison to your colleagues. The PvP system needs a bit of work, I think. I think it would be much more fun to see random world PvP, raiding towns, and so forth... and for all players, not just Level 40 and up picking on lowbies.
Fudozukushi

The Fudozukushi Minion Army!

1081894 Potch
250 Soldiers
143 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Someone at Blizzard loves Final Fantasy VII too much if the following image can be made with the new Blood Elf models.

http://www.scrollsoflore.com/warlock/cloud.jpg
Falcon Critical

Haia's Star Pupil

678159 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Fudozukushi wrote:
Someone at Blizzard loves Final Fantasy VII too much if the following image can be made with the new Blood Elf models.

http://www.scrollsoflore.com/warlock/cloud.jpg

Haha - people are also talking about the supposed Blood Elf mounts being similar to Chocobos! I'll find a link...

They call them Cockatrice:
http://www.wowwiki.com/Cockatrice

And liken them to the Dragonhawks from Warcraft 3:
http://www.wowwiki.com/Dragonhawk

So basically you'll be looking at a running version of the Dragonhawk, which quite frankly would make me think of Chocobos.

Funny story. My flatmates and I were playing WoW then remembered that the servers were going down for 36 hours ( as part of the expansion preparation ). So we sat in front of the TV and they were saying "what did we used to do before WoW?!". Now that's pretty sad, further emphasizes the the 'World of Warcrack' name people have given it to hint at its addictiveness.

Personally I wasn't so worried, I have Dragon Quest 8 that I'm playing as well and am still planning on replaying Suiko 2. Add to that the 3-4 anime series I still have on DVD and havent' watched yet, and I'm not going to find this break hard at all. My flatmates however are wondering what to do tonight as they dont really have anything else! XD

1081894 Potch
250 Soldiers
143 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Same friend who made that model made this.

http://wowchocobo.ytmnd.com/
Yohn

Confused Chaquita Banana Minions

464538 Potch
425 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Necro'ing this old topic... because I never knew it existed. >_>

I play on a few different Realms. :D

-Sentinels - Kilikka (main) - Night Elf Druid (Restoration spec'd)
- Rengera - Tauren Druid (Balance spec'd when I get her to a respectable level)

-Beljuin - Blood Elf Rogue (Assassination)

-Onyxia - Ragsolith - Blood Elf Warlock (not sure what I'm doing with this one just yet... I've got about 3 bars or so to figure that one out)

-Lightning's Blade - Ragsolith (again) - Tauren Shaman (not sure where this one is going, either)

These are the main ones I've been playing on, and I've got a ton more that are below level 10. >_> I'm a lazy leveller.

Since http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com has been put up, it's been pretty nifty going and looking at other people's characters.

"And as the lion slaughters man, I am the wolf and you're the lamb." ~Blind Guardian
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
CAPTAIN PLANET

Headstrong

317417 Potch
2460 Soldiers
500 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I play on a few servers, but unfortunately, it's not working on my computer at this time. I'll post when I get it fixed.
ard, save the dirty talk for when we meet!
whatadai

The Trojans

0 Potch
70 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I use to play. I had a level 60 Undead Warlock and a level 46 Tauren Warrior. I played on Haomarush. I quit because it was bad for my schoolwork. =[ I quit right before the Burning Crusades came out too. [sighs] :(
Fudozukushi

1081894 Potch
250 Soldiers
143 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Despite the fact that I'm level 70, hell 70 since before the first maintenance the stupid forums still have me showing up as a 67 bastards.

And here's how Avion currently looks

http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/5463/untitled66ff3.jpg

I went for a too sexy for his shirt look, cook huh?

And yes that Rogue's name is really Fakkan.
zincbrain

Uttuku

441117 Potch
200 Soldiers
25 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I play on Steam wheat cartel and I have a Tauren Shaman named Stormrunne.
Sparhawk

Lords of Foolishness

207476 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I play on Elune, just got back into the game after a absence. 44 mage (fire spec, might switch to arcane soon) Walkerboh is the name.

464538 Potch
425 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Fudozukushi wrote:
Despite the fact that I'm level 70, hell 70 since before the first maintenance the stupid forums still have me showing up as a 67 bastards.

And here's how Avion currently looks

http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/5463/untitled66ff3.jpg

I went for a too sexy for his shirt look, cook huh?

And yes that Rogue's name is really Fakkan.

Haha! Nice. XD

My druid looks like a bus of odd clothes hit her, so I'll post a picture once I've got some decent-looking gear. XD

"And as the lion slaughters man, I am the wolf and you're the lamb." ~Blind Guardian
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
LordKratos

Seraphim Of Kooluk

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well I actually play on a WoW private server which is pretty good, It saves me $15 a month and I feel better about that. :)
Galt

De Ruyter

1723195 Potch
0 Soldiers
50 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

*wears a "WoW will ruin your life" t-shirt*
Yohn

464538 Potch
425 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Eee! :D I hit 40 today on my main! *cheers*

Funny thing: I found out that my team leader in the lingerie department at work plays too, which is 98 kinds of awesome. :D

Yohn

464538 Potch
425 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Eee! Beating at this topic again because I GOT MY MOUNT! Jubilation!

I also managed to snag Whitemane's Chapeau and the Scarlet Tabard on my last SM run... I've wanted that hat since I decided I was going resto with my druid. :D

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 2 of 17

Jump to: