Suikoden Ugly and Inspirational Kriegspiel Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Jung Typology Test
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Baka

Fallen Gods

1500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Your Type is
INFJ
Introverted Intuitive Feeling Judging
Strength of the preferences %
22 44 11 11

You are:
slightly expressed introvert
moderately expressed intuitive personality
slightly expressed feeling personality
slightly expressed judging personality
Cedric

Sol Ciel

472542 Potch
200 Soldiers
62 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Here's mine:

Your Type is

INTP

Introverted Intuitive Thinking Perceiving

22 11 11 22

You are:

slightly expressed intuitive personality
slightly expressed thinking personality
slightly expressed perceiving personality

Hits the nail on the head if you ask me.

Fallen Gods

1500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yes, I agree :D

Btw there is another test I suggest for people who dunno which job to take...

http://www.humanmetrics.com/sbp/BusPosd.htm

I agree with the result I get which is Craftmen ^_^
Cedric

Sol Ciel

472542 Potch
200 Soldiers
62 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm a freelancer. But Baka, this only limits us to be some sort of small business entrepreneur. There's no other real jobs.

Fallen Gods

1500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah :roll: thats the problem except if you have a few extra $ and use the full version of it...

Well, I do not think anyone has a few $ to spare for this... :lol:
Calupict

Solid State Society

206885 Potch
254 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Actually you can use your result of Jung Typology Test to search the job that may fot with you.
Like me an INTJ. INTJ fit will job such as :
Lawyer = Think to debating everyday
Lecturer = I don't like to lecture
Scientist = My math is down to the dumps.
and many more.....
You can search it in search engine. It was so many ;)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Samurai X

The Hokies

74481 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My type is ISTJ.
Introverted Sensing Thinking Judging

Introverted 44
Sensing 11
Thinking 56
Judging 11

You are:
moderately expressed introvert
slightly expressed sensing personality
moderately expressed thinking personality

In some cases it described me accurately, but a couple of times it didn't make much sense. http://typelogic.com/istj.html
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Your Type is: ISFP

Introverted — Sensing — Feeling — Perceiving
33 — 11 — 44 — 22

Qualitative analysis of your type formula

You are:

- Moderately expressed introvert

- Slightly expressed sensing personality

- Moderately expressed feeling personality

- Slightly expressed perceiving personality

Most famous ISFP are actors or dancers but too bad I don't know a thing about arts *looking at the names of famous ISFP people* and it doesn't seem like a lot of people is similar to me in here.
Sage

The Invincible Weeds

803820 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I got: ISTJ
Introverted Sensing Thinking Judging
22 1 44 44

moderately expressed thinking personality
moderately expressed judging personality

Some characteristics that were 100% accurate:

"initial impression of being aloof and perhaps somewhat cold" - i'm not like that, but that's usually the first impression people get

I am frustrated by inconsistencies of others, especially when they don't keep their commitments. But I usually keep my feelings to myself until asked. And then, I don't mince words; truth wins out over tact.

The Executors of Harmonian Order

35712 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well these are my results for all of the test as I am somewhat bored and feel like taking every single test just for the heck of it. Gives me something to do for a few minutes anyway.

slightly expressed extrovert

Unfortunately I closed the window before I got that other part of it and didnt know it was there anyway so you guys can just try and guess what it is.

Solid State Society

206885 Potch
254 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Filipe : You are an ESTJ person.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Marnix

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I am INTP
Introverted Intuitive Thinking Perceiving
44 22 22 11
I anare:
·moderately expressed introvert
·slightly expressed intuitive personality
·slightly expressed thinking personality
·slightly expressed perceiving personality

Err I really dont have a clue what that means and the sites dont help much
Calupict

Solid State Society

206885 Potch
254 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well if the site don't help you can go to http://www.geocities.com/lifexplore then click type profiles
Horned Loa

Guardians of the Merchant

96000 Potch
1000 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I got ENTJ
Extrovert, Intuitive, Thinking, Judging
Strength of preferences %
56 89 44 44
I am:
- moderately expressed extrovert
- very expressed intuitive personality
- moderately expressed thinking personality
- moderately expressed judging personality

Bloody hell! I don't know about the whole leader thing but this damn thing got me spot on. Well for the most part. That awe-inspiring bit and the family sacrifice aren't phrases I'd use to describe myself but everything else is as me as can be.

http://keirsey.com/personality/ntej.html
http://typelogic.com/entj.html

These are the two I haven't read yet but I'm curious to see as who they compared me to.

*Looks at Lord Dredd's profile* How the hell did we both get ENTJ??? Something ain't right here, look at our score difference.

56 89 44 44 <--------Me
11 44 11 1 <--------Dredd
Filipe

The Executors of Harmonian Order

35712 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Your Type is
ESTJ
Extroverted Sensing Thinking Judging
1 1 22 44

You are:
slightly expressed extrovert

moderately expressed judging personality

That doesnt really seem much like me considering that I dont act anything like the results seem to indicate but it's probably relative or something of that nature. Now onto the anime character thing.

Allen Schezar from Vision of Escaflowne, Artemis from Sailor Moon, Hotohori from Fushigi Yuugi, Nabiki from Ranma 1/2

ESTJs are natural leaders and quick decision makers who are serious, objective, fair and hard-working. They enjoy setting goals and working step-by-step to realize them. Because of this determination ESTJs can seem domineering and bossy. They believe that their way is not only the best, but the only way of doing things and feel it is their duty to take over for people whose work is less than perfect. ESTJs generally do not consider themselves controlling, they are just trying to make sure everything is done correctly. A great strength of ESTJs' is their ability to stand up to anyone for their beliefs. Despite this, they still have great respect for authority and always know and follow the rules. Another strength of ESTJs is their ability to make decisions quickly. However, they often fail to fully consider future consequences, but are too strong-willed to give in to others' opinions. ESTJs also tend to be so concerned with traditions and rules that they are not always able to adapt well to new and different situations.

ESTJs have a high need for interaction with other people, but not for socializing. They want to be useful to others. ESTJs are out-going and friendly, but competitive and have a strong need to be in control of people and situations. They are extremely strong-willed and verbal and can intimidate others easily. ESTJs are good with facts and details, but have no use for theories, they are only interested in what is practical. ESTJs have a high energy level and are eager to work hard at any task until they complete it. They notice what needs done, and they go do it. They enjoy traditions and celebrations and will always remember birthdays and anniversaries and the like.An ESTJ's attention is focused on their work and their duties, so they can seem insensitive. They do not enjoy dealing with emotions and feelings-their own or others.

In appearance, ESTJs are well-groomed and prefer a traditional, classic look.They always act and dress apropriately for any situation. Their language is clear and direct. They are very cautious about physical proximity, touching others can seem awkward to them. ESTJs enjoy sharing knowledge and passing down traditions, so it is not uncommon for them to become teachers.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: