Suikoden Uncouth and Informational Keystone Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

How did you discover SuikoX?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Username

Kanaria, Most Intelligent Rozen Maiden

591783 Potch
0 Soldiers
4561620 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I came here via Suikosource. Signed up, but stayed at Suikosource until the activity there had ceased. Came back to Suikox, and have been a active member since!

The pursuit of symmetry... Death The Kid, Patty and Liz.

SSBB Friend Code: Ace / 4339-2163-7352
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I originally posted at Suikox around the time they had the old ezboard (maybe around 2003?) then because of Suikoden III I went away for a bit, not being able to play it. Eventually I found a way to play them and I came back about a year afterwards. I'm glad I have! :)
Lonelion

Lonelion's Naval Fleet.

4727 Potch
106 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I heard X.V left suikosource to start this site and i eventually registered here,i enjoyed his work on suikosource so i just had to join his new site.

http://www.myspace.com/lonelion7769
http://www.duefiumi.com
http://z6.invisionfree.com/suikocross
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Eden

Private Godwin Army

560494 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was a Suikoden fan for years, but started at the beginning of the year for the first time to search for general information. At that time I was writing at a German site. It had only about 10 regular members, but I am sure it would even blow away your minds... if you could read German of course. Okay, at that time I was basically searching for information about RPGs and especially Suikoden to get some new ideas for our own huge RP.
I discovered Suikox accidentally, but stayed because of some topics I would loved to answer and of course the amazing war system. Nowadays I don't visit the other site much and although I miss it sometimes my "home" is here now.

The Fool
Chimei Star

Crescent Moon Gunners

112245 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't really remember, but it probably had something to do with me stumbling onto the site once or twice, checked the forums and found *ohmygosh!* forum rpg stats. There's just something about RPG stats that drags me in.. That, and I love Suikoden with a burning passion, that may help with that a bit.

Oh yes, and Sars' upmost dedication to the place.. and such.. oh look, stats! *wanders off*
KariOhki

900 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I had a friend link me to the Suikoden FAQ on the main site one day. Not that I could read it, because I had only played two of the games and I hate spoiling myself. I liked to poke around the site sometimes, though I went to Their Star more often. Then when Their Star blew up and came here, and because I'm a sucker for joining forums, decided to hop over here and join up.

Then my account a sploded. But I recreated it and came back.
zincbrain

Uttuku

441117 Potch
200 Soldiers
25 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was on suikosource and I found that V.X. was browsing and i went as the link.
Anais

Undaunted Men in Blue

272868 Potch
0 Soldiers
658194 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've known of Suikox for a long time, but I only came to the forums because of a thread on Konami RPG Stars. I was curious and nostalgic (since I'd been out of Suikoden fandom for a year or so), so I joined.
Versus_XIII

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I"ve known about suikox for a long time. I used to be part of suikosource but not anymore. I liked to lurk around for information and help. I came to the forums because of an administrator from another forum I frequent.

Malt Hitman

31st H.R. Regiment: The 31st Wrecking Crew

9905 Potch
0 Soldiers
5035 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I found the site after a Google search looking for help for Suikoden V. After being quite impressed with the forums and the quality given to many of the posts I figured that I'd stick around a while. I lurked for bit then finally decided to up and join. I've managed to keep myself active ever since.
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2327939 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I followed someone here from Suikocastle apparently...
either that or I knew this site was around but I didn't actually "post" till the nation system was introduced

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
ard

Einherjar

804051 Potch
178 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I too came across the site while looking for Suikoden V information. I couldn't help noticing the amazing war game going on here so i lurked for a while to see what the climate of the forum was like. I don't know how long it took me but i decided to sign up after a while and got sorted into the Nameless Lands where i have been a fairly active member ever since.

Almost a year later i still haven't played that Suikoden V game i was searching around for. :|
Sage

The Invincible Weeds

803820 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

After I got Suikoden III I went perusing around the internet looking for suiko-stuff. I found Suikosource, but then one day decided to check out this suikox that that Sars admin guy was running. Can't say what sparked me to try it, but I'm here and that's pretty much the story.

Of course, I might not have stayed (or at least been this active) if it weren't for a certain temperamental mage sending me a welcome PM.

The Runic Fletchers

629970 Potch
1000 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, I've been around, lurking, but never registering, since 2004. I've stayed on GameFAQs for a long time, and then TheirStar went online, and I registered there. I registered an account here a good time ago, under the guise of Verity, due to my Robin Hobb readings at the time, but I never got a confirmation e-mail, due to my e-mail service ceasing to work around that time. I thought of e-mailing Sars about it, after it came back and finding no e-mail, but Suikoden V had come out in Japan, and I thought he would be busy enough. After a while, that account got deleted, and I registered here again, with a working account.

Fightin' Nac Mac Feegle

418570 Potch
0 Soldiers
10000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

How did I discover SuikoX? I think you mean HOW DID SUIKOX DISCOVER ME!?

And I've been following this place since it was Questions for Blue Moon. I just stopped coming around the Suikoden IV era and it took SV to bring me back.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 2 of 7

Jump to: