Suikoden Unique and Inspirational Kraalesque Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Fantasy Football 2006-2007 (-Real- Football)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Goldy

Kooluk Companions

543627 Potch
467 Soldiers
4141829 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Exile, yeah i am sure we will all be back. Aurelien, will be gunning for two in a row, i will want to regain it! You will want to win your first league after your World Cup success.

Who will break up the big three? I am sure there will be a few strong contenders!
Archy

PRAISE BE TO... GROOOWL RAINING BLOOD

506257 Potch
0 Soldiers
800 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Aand, Gameweek 36 update:

Suikox League Standings - Gameweek 36
1. Boom Boom Boom Boom (41) 1738
2. PK Rangers (34) 1630
3. Green Berets (40) 1603
4. Axis (49) 1495
5. FC Plange Luma (44) 1441
6. Coole Mavericks (37) 1324

Argh, bad week for me. Thankfully Rooney and Nicky Shorey put up solid efforts with Ronaldo and Arteta giving up decent points. Everyone else seemed to score only 1 point, hell Carragher and Reina didn't even play due to Liverpool resting them. thankfully one of my subs came in or Carragher and scored 3 points, not bad for a sub.

Upcoming Gameweek will likely see some of us score 100 points or more looking at the matches. Chelsea, Manchester United, Tottenham and Blackburn all play twice, and they have alo of players who can produce good efforts so its sure to be a high-action week.

Celes Tilly wrote:
If one of you were to ask, "Celes, what is Twisted Sister?" I would tell you God's honest truth.

"Butt rock."
Goldy

Kooluk Companions

543627 Potch
467 Soldiers
4141829 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, should be an interesting Gameweek coming up! PK Rangers are still in my sights so hopefully a good run of points over the rest of the games might see me catch them....but hey....i aint holding my breath!
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I haven't logged in for about four months, I can't even remember my password... Better do something about my position in the table. :P
Exile

Sword Brothers

6894145 Potch
200 Soldiers
91 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Screw it, gonna have a bit of a laugh over the final two weeks and go nuts with the transfers. You'll see soon what I did but suffice to say Goldie is a bit closer in points than he was a minute ago!

Uji, we get it! That's the third time you've told us you haven't logged in for ages now!

Cry woe, destruction, ruin, and decay -
The worst is death, and death will have his day.
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Exile wrote:
Uji, we get it! That's the third time you've told us you haven't logged in for ages now!

:(

Yeah every time I say it I log in again and do something. At this very point in time I'm trying to log in to update. :D
Goldy

Kooluk Companions

543627 Potch
467 Soldiers
4141829 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Exile, that is not a bad idea.....i could do with a few transfers to shake things up myself!

Hayashi Ujitsuna, well did you manage to login :P
Archy

506257 Potch
0 Soldiers
800 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

And today marks the end of Gameweek 37!

SuikoX League Standings - Gameweek 37
1. Boom Boom Boom Boom (90) 1812
2. PK Rangers (84) 1694
3. Green Berets (56) 1659
4. Axis (44) 1539
5. FC Plange Luma (71) 1500
6. Coole Mavericks (66) 1390

A disappointing week salvaged by the fact that I had both Berbatov and McCarthy. Taylor got injured and somehow I didn't get wind of that, and Liverpool rested Carragher which means one of them stays while the other was replaced by Sylvan Distin who atleast managed to score.

In rankings, Boom Boom Boom Boom manages to solidify its hold over #1, so they're in good shape for the last week. Elsewhere, PK Rangers opens up a lead over the Green Berets, which should be interesting to watch over the final week. FC Plange Luma also reduces the Axis' lead to 39, but that will take some extraordinary scoring to overtake.

So this upcoming week will be the last of the season. I'm going to have a bit of fun by changing a third of my team, though. :P

Celes Tilly wrote:
If one of you were to ask, "Celes, what is Twisted Sister?" I would tell you God's honest truth.

"Butt rock."
Aurelien

1567728 Potch
0 Soldiers
157 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Man, despite being the top scorer of the week and increasing my lead at the top, I'm somewhat disappointed because of my plan's failure last gameweek. I initially was planning on a big match point from Chelsea vs Manchester United because I'm banking on that match to be the title decider rather than "just a formality game" that it turned out to be. I was lucky enough that Cristiano Ronaldo, Scholes, and Essien still scored overally decent points though Rooney was rubbish so it wasn't all lost cause.

Like Archy, I also had both Berbatov and McCarthy on my team and they both scored goals to give high points. It would've been better had I put either of them to be my captain instead, but yeah, miscalculation on my part. I also lost out on Arteta's 11 point week because he was warming my bench instead. Could've and should've scored more points and broke 100 point mark, but failed to do so because of Manchester United's too early victory. =/

Now, I'm just hoping that I don't screw up and then somehow lost my lead in the last gameweek.

~City-States of Jowston and Tinto Republic~
06.06.2004 - 20.01.2008

Goldy

Kooluk Companions

543627 Potch
467 Soldiers
4141829 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Aurelien, it will be a totaly freak of nature if you lose that lead on the last Gameweek, so i cannot see that happening!

Do you want a guard of honour? :mrgreen:
Exile

Sword Brothers

6894145 Potch
200 Soldiers
91 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh my I can't believe I didn't outscore Aurelien last week, I had three blackburn players for the additional games, two tottenham players and alright one guy who didn't get any points because he was injured. Still, that's some mad point scoring and this was probably my highest scoring week of the year when all is said and done. Wish McCarthy was the captain he would have got 34 points on his own, that's a weeks total for some people.

Aurelien don't even give us that fake modesty that you might be caught you've won mate, there aren't enough games to be getting a 100+ points difference and have me or Goldy catch you up, well done champ. Tinto wins! Alright so he was Jowston for most of the year...We Chelsea'd ourselves a title and bought him in the big transfer deal of the season, worked out better than Ballack and Shevchenko combined!

A little note I'd like to make is generally (Plange Luma are the exception here) as you go down the lists the more transfers people have made actually follows everyone's positions in the table. Aurelien made 51, I made 40, Goldy made 19, Uji with 10, Archy with 88 (AKA Archy the Anomaly AKA Archnomaly) and finally Coole Maverick with 4. Just a lesson that if you're not there being active with your transfers and getting the form players into your lineup then you lessen your chances of winning!

Archy

506257 Potch
0 Soldiers
800 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Exile wrote:
A little note I'd like to make is generally (Plange Luma are the exception here) as you go down the lists the more transfers people have made actually follows everyone's positions in the table. Aurelien made 51, I made 40, Goldy made 19, Uji with 10, Archy with 88 (AKA Archy the Anomaly AKA Archnomaly) and finally Coole Maverick with 4. Just a lesson that if you're not there being active with your transfers and getting the form players into your lineup then you lessen your chances of winning!

...... Eighty-eight?!

How the hell did I change players 88 times? But of course... do these count transfers made with use of the Wild Card?

Celes Tilly wrote:

"Butt rock."
Exile

Sword Brothers

6894145 Potch
200 Soldiers
91 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yes the wildcard likely does count Archnomaly. But since we all had one wildcard at our disposal and I'm going to guess a majority did make use of it the point still stands!

Archy

506257 Potch
0 Soldiers
800 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think I possibly redid my whole team with my wildcard. I'm not sure.

Then again, I suppose I was the only one who was trasferring a minimum of three players a week. :P

Celes Tilly wrote:

"Butt rock."
Goldy

Kooluk Companions

543627 Potch
467 Soldiers
4141829 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I only made 19....is that all! A little too relaxed on the transfer front i think!

Already looking forward to next season!

Hopefully we will get more to join too.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Sports All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 10 of 11

Jump to: