Suikoden Utopian and Inspirational Knowledge Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Fantasy Football 2006-2007 (-Real- Football)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Goldy

Kooluk Companions

543627 Potch
467 Soldiers
4141829 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Exile, yeah i would talk alot more but i am still in Thailand!! I have not looked at my team all the much over the last few weeks!
Exile

Sword Brothers

6894145 Potch
200 Soldiers
91 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Watford always seem to play quite well and still lose, I kinda feel a little bad for them, still I don't think that'll be a goal fest exactly but there is a decent chance Villa can keep a clean sheet and if Barry can nab a goal it'll be a pretty good week for him. Thinking about it, Villa has a pretty young team in all actually, I don't know why that just came to mind but nevermind.

I hope you're enjoying Thailand in that case Iskas, remember "katoi ma?".

Cry woe, destruction, ruin, and decay -
The worst is death, and death will have his day.
Goldy

Kooluk Companions

543627 Potch
467 Soldiers
4141829 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well i am back now! And my team has been doing pretty badly lately so it might be time to use my wild card!
Aurelien

1567728 Potch
0 Soldiers
157 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

UPDATED Suikox League (Gameweek 24):
1. PK Rangers (27) 1056 points
2. Boom Boom Boom Boom (40) 1051 points
3. Green Berets (23) 1004 points
4. Axis (15) 886 points
5. Coole Mavericks (31) 854 points
6. FC Plange Luma (41) 840 points

Once again for the second week in a row, FC Plange Luma scores the highest among the teams in the Suikox League. If they can keep up the good work, it's only a matter of time before they would climb up the ladder. They definitely have a decent chance to go up to fourth as the Luma took 10 points off Coole Mavericks and quite massive 26 points off Axis.

On the top half of the ladder, Boom Boom Boom Boom is closing in on PK Ranger with now just 5 points separating the top 2 teams. The Green Berets fell behind a further 52 points from the leader after dropping 4 points from PK Rangers, and 17 points of Boom Boom Boom Boom.

Good luck on next week's game.

(Oh, I change my captain back to Ronaldo since Man Utd is playing Watford this week hee hee)

~City-States of Jowston and Tinto Republic~
06.06.2004 - 20.01.2008

Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wow! Completely forgot about this! I've got a few injured players on my team, I'd better make some adjustments!
Exile

Sword Brothers

6894145 Potch
200 Soldiers
91 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

UPDATED Suikox League (Gameweek 24):
1 PK Rangers (34) 1063
2 Boom Boom Boom Boom (41) 1052
3 Green Berets (23) 1004
4 Axis (24) 895
5 Coole Mavericks (39) 862
6 FC Plange Luma (41) 840

Your scores were a little off because you got there before the transfers subs came in, luckily for me my Watford defender, Jay DeMerit scored a goal and got subbed into my line up so that single changed added a good seven points to my score and put my weekly total ahead of Coole Mavericks, even more important is it was 6 more points that it left me ahead of the rapidly gaining Boom Boom Boom Boom. Those Booms are definitely getting closer.

Aurelien

1567728 Potch
0 Soldiers
157 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

UPDATED Suikox League (Gameweek 25):
1 PK Rangers (76) 1139
2 Boom Boom Boom Boom (68) 1120
3 Green Berets (70) 1074
4 Axis (63) 942
5 FC Plange Luma (59) 887
6 Coole Mavericks (14) 876

Well well ... PK Rangers are pulling away from the Boom Boom Boom Boom that also lost ground to Green Berets albeit only by 2 points. The big news is that FC Plange Luma has managed to surpass the Coole Mavericks as the Coole one had a disastrous week by only scoring 14 points. Massive 45 point difference between the Plange Luma and Coole Mavericks for this week was enough to see FC Plange Luma grabbed the fifth spot. Good news for Axis team that was able to extend the lead over the fifth spot too, but this is by no means the end yet. The race is still wide open with the first 3 teams quite close between one another, and the last 3 teams are also close. Are we going to see some more changes next week? Stay tuned, folks. ^^

06.06.2004 - 20.01.2008

Archy

PRAISE BE TO... GROOOWL RAINING BLOOD

506257 Potch
0 Soldiers
800 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Finally. I'm out of the cellar.

I've waited long enough. :P

Celes Tilly wrote:
If one of you were to ask, "Celes, what is Twisted Sister?" I would tell you God's honest truth.

"Butt rock."
Goldy

Kooluk Companions

543627 Potch
467 Soldiers
4141829 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

hhmm....i doubt i will be able to catch up now at this stage after that terrible Christmas, New Year and month of January run.....
Aurelien

1567728 Potch
0 Soldiers
157 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

UPDATED Suikox League (Gameweek 26):
1 PK Rangers (77) 1216
2 Boom Boom Boom Boom (68) 1184
3 Green Berets (57) 1131
4 Axis (45) 987
5 FC Plange Luma (79) 966
6 Coole Mavericks (57) 933

The PK Rangers are pulling away from the rest of the pack as the Boom Boom Boom Boom team is being beaten by a girl named Lita. But the woman now joins the Boom Boom Boom Boom as well so hopefully she'll continue outperforming the boys in the coming weeks. Green Berets fell a bit further behing the Boom Boom Boom Boom, and now even further from PK Rangers. However, miracles can happen, and there are still good many weeks to overturn the result.

The Plange Luma continues their mighty fine form by scoring the most points this week, even outscoring the PK Rangers. This performance really cut the gap between the Lumas and the Axis. Only 21 points separating the two teams and if Plange Luma can continue performing well week after week, it's only a matter of time before they pass through the Axis. At the bottom of the ladder, it seems that the Coole ones are falling further down instead of catching FC Plange Luma. They still manage to outscore the Axis though. Maybe there will be a dogfight between the Coole ones and the Axis in the near future? Possible.

06.06.2004 - 20.01.2008

Exile

Sword Brothers

6894145 Potch
200 Soldiers
91 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The Manchester United game turned out to be a bit of a lifesaver for me this week as Ronaldo continued to perform and his double point output over what Aurelien got from him helped me immensely. Rio Ferdinand grabbing the clean sheet certainly didn't do any harm but I'm getting a little disappointed with Wayne Rooney, for one of my most expensive players he's very inconsistent, he tends to score in bunches and put up loads of points all from one match then goes back to 1 and 2 point performances then bang, 15 or something out of nowhere. It's a bit frustrating in certain ways but if you miss those weeks where he's on then you really lose out.

I'll keep him for now but I am tempted to look elsewhere at some point.

Archy

PRAISE BE TO... GROOOWL RAINING BLOOD

506257 Potch
0 Soldiers
800 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 5:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Exile wrote:
The Manchester United game turned out to be a bit of a lifesaver for me this week as Ronaldo continued to perform and his double point output over what Aurelien got from him helped me immensely. Rio Ferdinand grabbing the clean sheet certainly didn't do any harm but I'm getting a little disappointed with Wayne Rooney, for one of my most expensive players he's very inconsistent, he tends to score in bunches and put up loads of points all from one match then goes back to 1 and 2 point performances then bang, 15 or something out of nowhere. It's a bit frustrating in certain ways but if you miss those weeks where he's on then you really lose out.

I'll keep him for now but I am tempted to look elsewhere at some point.

I agree, Rooney's game is something like to score loads in 1-2 consecutive games, play crap for next 5. Repeat.

It's good if you have him when he's at form, otherwise getting two points for that sum of money is bad. Damn it, normally I would've gotten Robin Van Persie or Kevin Doyle to replace him, but since I can't.... I may be forced to cut one of my higher-cost players who doesn't play midfield and get Henry. That is, if he can play better than Rooney. We'll see.

Celes Tilly wrote:
If one of you were to ask, "Celes, what is Twisted Sister?" I would tell you God's honest truth.

"Butt rock."
Aurelien

1567728 Potch
0 Soldiers
157 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

After a long time, Gameweek 27 finally finished a few days ago.

UPDATED Suikox League (Gameweek 27):
1 PK Rangers (41) 1257
2 Boom Boom Boom Boom (66) 1250
3 Green Berets (51) 1182
4 Axis (43) 1030
5 FC Plange Luma (40) 1002
6 Coole Mavericks (50) 983

Just as we thought that PK Rangers are running away with the title, and that Coole Mavericks are doomed at the bottom, Gameweek 27 proved to be stumbling block to the previous week's impression. Coole Mavericks managed to shave 10 points of the Lumas lead in the battle for fifth place, and now the two teams are only separated by 19 points. Axis in the mean time just barely managed to open a bit of an extra gap to the Lumas by extending the lead to 28 points to hold onto the fourth position.

In the mean time, at the top half of the table, Boom Boom Boom Boom managed to score the most points for the week with 66 points. That was enough to extend their lead over Green Berets by 15 points more compared to the week before, and also to cut off PK Rangers lead by 25 points. However, PK Rangers still hold onto the top position by 7 points as the battle between the top two heats up even more which could jeopardize Green Beret's position into being stuck at the no man's land of third position.

06.06.2004 - 20.01.2008

Exile

Sword Brothers

6894145 Potch
200 Soldiers
91 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My problem this week was that all of Campo, Ronaldo (C), Trabelsi and Carvalho didn't play, my subs aren't the greatest and only put up a couple of points each and losing the double points bonus from the captain was pretty wasteful as well.

Oh well, here's to a better points haul for me in Gameweek 28.

Goldy

Kooluk Companions

543627 Potch
467 Soldiers
4141829 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah it is shaping up to be a two horse race! I doubt at this stage i will be able to claw my way back with you both nearly have 100 points more than me!

And now for the embarrassing part......Aurelien joined in at a later Gameweek! :oops: :mrgreen:
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Sports All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 8 of 11

Jump to: