Suikoden Utopian and Illegal Karma Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Fire Emblem
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Esra

Guardians of Ilam

0 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Raven's low Magic Resistence makes him too easy of a target in most of the chapters though...
Raven

Blood Angel Sages

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Has anyone ever tryed to set a mine and when an enemy steped on it when the fire is going up turn of the game and go bake in you shuoul have control of all oponents units which you con make discared thier wepons making it easy for you to level up weaker units of your oun.
Raven

Blood Angel Sages

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ha! as for raven being hit by magic I have barly sean him hit to often he can dodge about anything and has fair acrisy aginst faster units but I will admit that agenst high def. he is a bit weak but no ones perfict.
Leb

Pizza Toppings

497133 Potch
936 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Throw Erk (not exceptionally powerful, but very accurate) or Nino at him, and he'll go down quick. Same thing with a really fast character (Guy, Farina).
Dakota

Protectors of the Deeper Well

1300636 Potch
69 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

IMO I think Raven is a rather powerful character, when compared to the likes of Guy and Dorcas he pales in comparison. :mrgreen:
Thief

Truth

213998 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Raven is more reliable a unit. Sure, Guy has the speed, but often his strength is just too low to make a difference. Unless you spend more money (on Killing Edge, etc) and/or effort (via support), Guy isn't reliable at all.
Inko

Nikostratos

629196 Potch
5000 Soldiers
465 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

What do support conversations do?
Raven

Blood Angel Sages

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Arrummf! Well most people may not think much of raven but I do but i'll stop preaching about him for a while, now what do you think of Dart in bazerker form
WHAIT LET ME GESS HE STINKS TO!!!
Leb

Pizza Toppings

497133 Potch
936 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
What do support conversations do?

They raise a character's relationship level. Friends/lovers affect each other's stats when they stand next to each other. Also, with some characters, having an "A" rank relationship level will affect some endings.

Raven wrote:
Arrummf! Well most people may not think much of raven but I do but i'll stop preaching about him for a while, now what do you think of Dart in bazerker form
WHAIT LET ME GESS HE STINKS TO!!!

Calm down. No one cares for people who just praise characters without backing up their opinion, that's all.

And Dart's okay. He's powerful and quick, but seriously lacks skill. You seem to be too concerned with power and little else.
Gil-galad

Flame of the West

2849957 Potch
200 Soldiers
46 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My favorite guy to use is the Assassin guy(damn, it's been so long since I've played the game... I can't remember his name for the life of me). Becuase it's really nifty when he gets the instant kill critical hit. ^^ 'Specially on the later more difficult bosses.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Esra

Guardians of Ilam

0 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

My favorite guy to use is the Assassin guy(damn, it's been so long since I've played the game... I can't remember his name for the life of me). Becuase it's really nifty when he gets the instant kill critical hit. ^^ 'Specially on the later more difficult bosses.

That would probably be Jaffar you're talking about. Matthew and Legault are able to ecome assassins as well. And yes, they work wonders when having to take care of multiple enemies... well I guess it counts more as much more entertaining since you get to see enemy units fall one after another to the critcal hits that they dish-out. :mrgreen:
Raven

Blood Angel Sages

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

Calm down. No one cares for people who just praise characters without backing up their opinion, that's all.

Thats funny bucase I don't really care I just like to voice my opinion in a little outlandishly expresive fashion I may like the charicter but lets just say I have fun debaiting about things like this.

The assaison Jaffar and other assaisons to are nice to have around yes they do get a good critical expeshaly with a killing edge and they have good agility but normaly they are a tiny bit weak.
Dakota

Protectors of the Deeper Well

1300636 Potch
69 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

They raise a character's relationship level. Friends/lovers affect each other's stats when they stand next to each other. Also, with some characters, having an "A" rank relationship level will affect some endings.

I like the support system, have any of you tryed using Pent & Louise side by side, because they can do brutal damage toghether.

Quote:

Thats funny bucase I don't really care I just like to voice my opinion in a little outlandishly expresive fashion I may like the

I think we all should just calm down before a mod or admin closes this topic. :cry:
Raven

Blood Angel Sages

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

I think we all should just calm down before a mod or admin closes this topic.

Awwwwww! come on now Croix you know me I'm just haveing a little fun you Know this is just some small quibal about nothing, it woun't get out of hand.
Decado

Desert Elite

357208 Potch
0 Soldiers
4283 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm guessing from the amount of discussion this topic has generated I should probably go pick up a copy at some point?
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 6 of 10

Jump to: