Suikoden Utopian and Inspirational Karma Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

New jobs at HQ?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Noot

Faithers of the Defend

186551 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 3:54 am    Post subject: New jobs at HQ? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If you could open a new business/store/service at the HQ in any of the 3 games, what would you do?

(I was wondering this earlier today when I realized that nobody had a sanitation worker. Who picks up the garbage, mops the floors, cleans the bathrooms, etc??? I'm not saying that's the service I would provide, but I think it's definitely needed.)

It's hard to bargle naudle zauss with all these marbles in my mouth.
Thief

Truth

213998 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'd do news reporting. Picking up rumours and all the hot stories across the country and inside the HQ itself sounds fun. Though, that'd mean I won't be fighting much...
camus_greenhill

Office of the Merchant Guild Secretary

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'd have a bank (so you could have cash available when you need it, and possibly get a loan), a stable (so you can take out horses that you can ride).

These are what I'd like, for now. But I, myself, would open a book store that could be used to BUY the Old Books instead of having to win them from the lottery.
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'd probably do the Warehousing. I've worked in one for a time.

Oh heck with it. I'd probably love being the guardsman for the HQ place, next to Cecile, but will probably be sleeping on the job. Hmm....in that case, put me up as the Bujutsu teacher.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
TheAngelicSin

Scarlet Demon's Fangs

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Laboratory - but I'm really just saying this because I can't say soup shop! (somehow I see Gremio being an employee >P) and because I'm going into Physics here at Uni and may as well go with science. ;) Lab is fun afterall!

What would be the point of a laboratory? Quite simple - new research in improving weaponry for the army so the opposing nation would be unable to keep up and be at a disadvantage - which would help since the opposing nation usually seems to have more troops at their dispense than you do. :) That and you wouldn't have to care about them damned fire spears if the Dwarf Chief doesn't want to automatically hand them to you if you're going along the first Suikoden storyline. ;D So as you have one party trying to fetch those - maybe you can save a forest or two. :wink:

Protectors of the Deeper Well

1300636 Potch
69 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

A Hamburger joint mmmmmm.... burger
"drools"
Kohaku

Red Veil

309182 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Fitness center manager :shock:
Yeah, the HQ soldiers need to maintain their six pack stomach and triangle body (talking about irony for myself...)

White Wolf Templars

1428 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmmm...probably a dance floor or something? You could hold "parties" with your characters, and pick one to mingle with, go dancing with other characters, etc.

Sinocard wrote:
I dont think I am above women, I think I am above everyone.
Cedric

Sol Ciel

472542 Potch
200 Soldiers
62 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'd probably be happ delivering food and taking orders for everyone. It's a nice way to meet people while making them happy with food. Since I could ruin cereal, it's the closest thing I can do to cook for someone.

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Schala wrote:
Fitness center manager :shock:
Yeah, the HQ soldiers need to maintain their six pack stomach and triangle body (talking about irony for myself...)

Kind of like Kenji, wouldn't you say? Lol

Besides, does Kenji have a six pack? More like a Budwieser six pack! Look at that beer belly! So you don't need abs to be a fitness trainer.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Queen

Ghosts of Gor

2000 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Just having a job would be nice.

But if I had a choice, then I'd definitely be an artist or a detective.

I would definitely NOT go into the food business. I'm sorry, Taco Bell was scary enough.

Scarlet Demon's Fangs

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

xD I'm guessing you've worked at Taco Bell then, Queen? *Laughs* I've only had one job in my life and it was relatively simple because it was given to me by my mother's boss since she liked that I was supposedly looking for a job. x_x I was the receptionist... yay... *Dies*

1567728 Potch
0 Soldiers
157 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'd be the prison guard. I was the one who secretly let Lucia go from North Window's prison. Haha. =D

~City-States of Jowston and Tinto Republic~
06.06.2004 - 20.01.2008

Kohaku

Red Veil

309182 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

And I am the one that "did" her so she's pregnant (oh no... mystery solved Icebergin...)
Just kidding, anyway, I always think of what is Window and Melodye's role if the Suikoden's world becomes our real world :wink: a job as a window maker to make your words look beautiful when you say it?

Brotherhood of Strife; Fate

311768 Potch
11 Soldiers
724673 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If I could make a job, I would make a recruitment center. A place where you could recruit extra units for the war battles, and such. Kinda like mercenaries, I guess. Anyways that would be pretty cool to be able to have a few extra units to go into battle with you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: