Suikoden Urgent and Irrational Kraalesque Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

What game do you hate the most?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dakota

Protectors of the Deeper Well

1300636 Potch
69 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I still like Animal Crossing, but I just don't like the kiddie image it has, if it matured a lil' bit, NOT TO MUCH, mind you. Argh Kingdom Hearts is just way to hard to get into, I nearly beat it but since I lost my memory for it, I gave up.
acid_brain

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It is not difficult for me to get into. I guess that just goes to show how much of a child I am (which is not necessarily a bad thing). Croix, are you losing your childishness? No!!!!! Ah, it is not that big a deal as long as you are still my beloved friend:D
Dakota

1300636 Potch
69 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Now I like things like Halo and Metal Gear Solid, but I am still a child at heart.=)
Noot

Faithers of the Defend

186551 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Beavis and Butthead on the SNES. I played the game on Sega at my friends house, and I thought it was awesome the way that you were able to go to different locations to trigger certain events. But then the SNES version was so different and pathetic that I nearly threw it out the window (good thing I rented it).

There are probably quite a few candidates for me for worst game, but there's still a lot that I haven't played. So for now I'll just go with B&B on SNES.

It's hard to bargle naudle zauss with all these marbles in my mouth.
kagematsuri

Cannon Fodder

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh my god. I remember the Genesis version of the Beavis and Butthead game. You had to go around looking for concert ticket pieces and to attack you either burped or farted. XD It was so great.

No games that I downright hate, though I have played a few really bad ones. State of Emergency and Orphen come to mind.

1300636 Potch
69 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

No games that I downright hate, though I have played a few really bad ones. State of Emergency and Orphen come to mind.

I rented Orphen, it was an alright game
Tenko Star

3128 Potch
112 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Probably the worst game I'd played was Irritating Stick for the PS1. I think I kept that game for a couple of days at most before trading it in.
Blademaste

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Orphen was pretty good though the scene with the treusre chests really annyed me :shock: :D :D :D :D :oops:

A game i really DONT LIKE is...................drum roll...............Counterstrike!
Im gonna get allot of hate mail beacuse of this but counterstrike nerd allaround the world....dude's get a life.... gaming needs to be fun not playing for cash or for new sponsors

And plus i think that the characters in CS walk around like peapole with down syndrome (no offense really)

And a game wich i founr really dasapointing was : Wild arms 3 i really got lot's of headache'sfo the game's grapichs :cry:

Wel thats about it :P
Futch

JUST ME AND THE OTHER BIG DUDES

125356 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My most hated game is in fact one called Final Fantasy 7, why? it's simple the fandom made me hate it, all those crazy sephirot fans stating how "he rules" how "he rocks" and all that crap, it just got to my nerves.

I finished the game, but I hated, hated the ending, hated how everyone stated if "can you revive her?" and all those stupid questions.

And now, with the new release of this "FF 7 movie" I just couldn't hate it more, because in fact I was informed by a fellow hater of the saga that they revived one of the villians from the Psx game.

Well done Square-Enix keep robbing fanboys with your remakes, ports, and all that crap, I just hate you.

By the way, my favourite Final Fantasy is 8.

*Futch starts dodgin bullets, masamunes, and all kind of FF stuff which is being thrown at him by fans

Damn fanboys ><
Ayreon

Universal Migrators

7311 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have to say FFx-2. I know its a FF and all but i just hate the fact that Square used the Tidus plot to attract fans and then they just made him dissapear.

And whats with the whole Charlie's Angels thing???For me its the worse FF. :|

''Sail away to Avalon.......''
OptimisticPessimist

Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

84561 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Final Fantasy X and X-2, somehow they both sucked, bad.

Unlimited Saga, I bought it, I tried 30 minutes of it and I gave up. Enough Said.

Legend Of Dragoon, it could be better, if it had a better fighting system and the damned monsters gave better exp instead of my having to fight the smae batch of monsters over and over again....

La Pucelle, Phantom Of Darkness, Disgaea... I hated them because of the tactical system. It was easy to understand, but I hated it all the same.

And then there was Breath Of Fire: Dragon Quarter... I hated the controls.

Thanks, Varna, for reminding me why I hated Suikoden III and never touched it even after raving reviews from my friends about the storyline and such. I just plain hated the graphics after 15 minutes into the game. I didn't even bother saving.

Dark Cloud was okay, as long as I don't get frustrated leveling up the weapons over and over again. ...Which is... not very often.
Neclord

The Spectral Nightmares

163602 Potch
2 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ayreon wrote:
I have to say FFx-2. I know its a FF and all but i just hate the fact that Square used the Tidus plot to attract fans and then they just made him dissapear.

And whats with the whole Charlie's Angels thing???For me its the worse FF. :|

I agree, Final Fantasy X was great, so naturally fans of that game would want to play a sequal of it. The game had the possibility to have a good sequal. In my opinion that would have been the search for Tidas. This is what I thought the sequal was about at first. Instead it was more of a different story focusing on what happened after X.

It wasn't a BAD game, but I hated it for these reasons, I really did not like seeing the Final Fantasy X world go from a religious one to one of not. Don't get me wrong I'm not religous. :lol:

That and like you said the Charlies Angels thing make Final Fantasy X2 a hated game for me!

Another game I hate is Ephemeral Fantasia for Playstation 2. Has anyone played this game? It is so horrible. Its another role playing game from Konami. For those who do not know the plot is you are a musician with a talking guitar like instrument. (yes you read that right) you are asked to visit an island by request of some king. The island is stuck in some time loop and events repeat after every 5 days. There is a clock at the top of the screen and time passes in the game. you have to recruit people, (kind of Suikoden like) to help you fight the king. I finished this game, but cursing it the entire time. Since time loops in the game you see the same boring stuff over and over, but that is not what made me really hate it.

What really made me hate it is the random battles, the most you can have in one party is 3 characters, hey no problem there, but the enemies you have to fight can number around up to 10, so you have 3 characters trying to fight off 10 enemies, and it seems at times that the characters never attack because the enemy is always attacking. So, the random battles are looong and drawn out and never seem to finish. There is also an annoying guitar playing mini game that I for the life of me cannot do. Which only adds to my hatred of this game.
:evil:

You must not fear death, my lads; defy him, and you drive him into the enemy's ranks.
~ Napoleon Bonaparte
suikoguild

Magicians With Attitude

0 Potch
150 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

PS1 - Elemental GearBolt
I really hate Elemental Gearbolt! This is such a "bad" game! It's a shooting game but it's super hard and the player can't move! It is a predetermined route! It's one of the worst shooting games ever !
PS2 - GunGrave
THis game is so easy! And it's very boring after a while ! I hate this game ! ! AhHH!

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Nutflush wrote:
Beavis and Butthead on the SNES. I played the game on Sega at my friends house, and I thought it was awesome the way that you were able to go to different locations to trigger certain events. But then the SNES version was so different and pathetic that I nearly threw it out the window (good thing I rented it).

There are probably quite a few candidates for me for worst game, but there's still a lot that I haven't played. So for now I'll just go with B&B on SNES.

Hey, did you guys play that Beavis and Butthead RPG on PC? I forgot what the full title was. But it was about the dumbass duo ditching school and trying to hang out with a hooligan named Todd. That was pretty funny. Ended up nowhere, as pretty much all the episodes of B&B do.

Areyon wrote:

And whats with the whole Charlie's Angels thing???For me its the worse FF.

Well, i didn't know much about the Tidus plot until actually playing the game. I just bought it for being a FF fan, despite the fact that i refuse to get FFXI. Online RPGs didn't fit IMO.

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
sybillious

Ebony Moon Knights

981865 Potch
59 Soldiers
60 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

silent hill one; rented that, but wasn't able to play it because of the controls...they wouldn't WORK! :evil: i hate it when a game has difficult/nonresponsive/itermittent responsive controls, like parasite eve; that game also tops my crappy list with silent hill.

the game stories may be great *from what i've heard, that is; i couldn't say myself.* but not being able to find out makes it suck.

gotta gotta get a...SPICE WEASEL!

to paraphrase my fellow mod, parallax:
I hate my job with the passionately burning intensity of a thousand fiery suns.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 6 of 8

Jump to: