Suikoden United and Illusional Kriegspiel Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Pesmerga...Jefferson?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Character Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Snowe Vingerhut

Snowe's Legion

10109 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 10:28 am    Post subject: Pesmerga...Jefferson? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

*****speculation*****

I've noticed how many theories there are about who Pesmerga could be reincarnated/posing as in Suikoden 3, and after thinking about all(or most...maybe) the options I'm left with little(or not a supreme amount) doubt where Pesmerga is biding his time in Suiko 3.

Ok, for a person or animal to be considered for a Pesmerga reincarnation, they would have to meet some basic requirements. Like:

1- They would obviously have to be the game.

2- They would have to try and be close to the action.
but..
3- They would never be in the same screen with Yuber, or else there would obviously be a confrontation. Which there wasn't.

4- They would have to be without any known history, that is unless Pesmerga took over their body and disposed of their soul...which just doesn't sound likely. I'm trying to stick with things that are believable here.

5- Not that this is a must known fact, but it would be likely that they would wear some sort of armor. Since Yuber didn't have armor on in three, it's could be said that Pesmarga doesn't have to have to have armor on. So it's not a prerequisite.

That said, I found an excellent canidate for Pessies reincarnation...

Jefferson!

He fits all the above requirements, and not only that but shows up after Yuber is known about, just like in the first two games.

He also joins up with the side that is fighting against Yuber.

His choice of weapons change just as Yubers did, because instead of a sword, he now carries a a jockey whip(I know it's not a jockey whip, but couldn't find the name,so...).

His disguise is fool proof. No one would even think of Jefferson as Pesmerga(except me).

His hair is still black as it was in his original form.

Jefferson is complete mystery, and could come from anywhere...or be anyone.

He never has any direct confrontation with Yuber, and thus his identity is never revealed.

If the whole chaos/order theory about Yuber and Pessie is true, Jefferson would be a perfect fit! He is obsessed with creating order where there was none, by giving out medals to create ranks and thus having a chain of command, which creates order or procedure.

With facts like the ones that I have just presented, I find it awful hard to dispute this theory(or to prove either).

So, Jefferson=Pesmerga.

(this could have debatedly gone under the Pes./Yuber thread, but I figured since it was not a (too,o_O )serious theory, it might fit better out here.)
*shrugs*

-THIS IS NOT A SERIOUS THEORY-
-(that is unless you want to take it that way)-

Last edited by Snowe Vingerhut on Tue Sep 28, 2004 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Darkbeat

Location: The school of making funny locations for my forum profile
102756 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

uh....somehow I cant see Pesmerga hanging around in an old castle naming random people for years to come (as the ending states). Especially since Yuber retreats to another location.
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This is one of the stupidist things I ever read

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Thief

Truth

213998 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You can take Jefferson as support when you go fight Yuber at the Ceremonial Site...
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This is a pretty stupid thing even as a joke. Most people who write these actually make nearly plausible reasons, unless they go right off the other end.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Gaara

Arrancars

5665 Potch
8300 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Almost half the cast of Suikoden 3 fit your requirements! OMG! That means Luce is actually Pesmerga cross-dressing to disguise himself from Yuber!!! What? The tan? So he went to the beach! Big deal!
sybillious

Ebony Moon Knights

981865 Potch
59 Soldiers
60 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

the most preposterous one, others not withstanding, had to be the 'kogoro is pesmerga' but this one is pretty off the wall too.

why not say 'watari is pesmerga' or 'peggi is pesmerga?' oh, wait, I KNOW...scott's parrot...HE'S PESMERGA.'

plausible...thoroughly.

gotta gotta get a...SPICE WEASEL!

to paraphrase my fellow mod, parallax:
I hate my job with the passionately burning intensity of a thousand fiery suns.
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The best thing about the Kogoro is Pesmerga one was that the person actually truly believed that he would be proven right in a later game!

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Snowe Vingerhut

Snowe's Legion

10109 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well I tried to make Chris' war horse the reincarnation of Pesmerga, but there was too many holes in that theory.
Excalibur1027

The Dark Ones Own Luck

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
15000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

sybillious wrote:
the most preposterous one, others not withstanding, had to be the 'kogoro is pesmerga' but this one is pretty off the wall too.

Kogoro IS Pesmerga. You'll see. You'll all see!
But seriously, the reason I think Pesmerga isn't in S3 is because he probably got lost or somethng while tracking Yuber. Maybe he even died trying to find him. *secretly hopes he died*

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think Pesmerga just got pre-occupied, maybe he side tracked and helped out a village from being destroyed becaused he hoped to find Yuber there. Maybe he went to track him down during the Higheast rebellion, and then once he ahd Yuber where he wanted him, Yuber was teleported to Luc by Albert. Or more on that subject, maybe he is tracking down Leon, beacuse he knows that Leon is a key to getting at Yuber. But most likely he did not die and get reincarnated, and everybody says this beacuse they want their favorite character in the game, and sadly the were denied. Well, Clive, Viktor, Flik were in the other games, but not in this game, does that mean that they died and were reincarnated, Oh and Viktor and Flik fused together to make Edge. Come on people face the fact, Pesmerga was not in the game, End of story.
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm going to lock this thread as it is ultimately pointless and there is already a Yuber/Pesmerga discussion thread open.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: