Suikoden Ugly and Informational Keystone Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Dirty Pair

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 5:21 pm    Post subject: Dirty Pair Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Does anyone know where i can get a copy of Dirty Pair Flash (the whole 16 series) I had downloaded it before but it had me to leave my computer on for five days non stop using shareaza. Better still, does anyone know where I can download the series other than noxtorrents.com? all help and thoughts are welcome, please try to help.
Esra

Guardians of Ilam

0 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't know if they have it, but try www.Aftermathanime.net.
That's where I've been getting the majority of my anime episodes from.
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 10:22 am    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hey man, thanks for the cool site... sadly they didn't have the one or series I was looking for but still, thanks for trying to help anyway. if there is anyone else in this forum that thinks they know where to get a copy/downloaded version of the dirty pair flash series, please try to help me and let me know. thanks in advance.
Daniel Blackhand

siswai'aman Brotherhood of Pain

330059 Potch
0 Soldiers
5731866 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't know if you can find what you're looking for but< I have found a lot of anime to download at Kazaa. Like I said you might not find it but it's always worth a try.

Guardians of Ilam

0 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

I don't know if you can find what you're looking for but< I have found a lot of anime to download at Kazaa. Like I said you might not find it but it's always worth a try.

I don't mean to pick on you but I've had better luck with Lime Wire in the downloading catagory, but anyway, try them both..... couldn't hurt!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: