Suikoden Uncanny and Illusional Kibbutz Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Day dreaming about games
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Esra

Guardians of Ilam

0 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I had a few game dreams. The most irritating dream occured after I had rented Dark Cloud for the PS2, but diddn't have a memory card for it yet. Not to be discouraged, I ended up playing it all day and all night long before I decided to turn in, in which I had only slept for barely an hour. The result was constant visions of wepon repairs and city placements before the entire pot of coffie I drank took effect.

Well, it probably doesn't sound as interesting to everyone else... Oh-well.
Wing Blade

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

ya i have done that .I had a day dream where i was poiloting a gundam and killing all kinds of things.
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I daydream 24/7. Even so, i still got a TER score of 87.15, which i am proud of.

But whenever i daydream, i keep thinking of myself as me, my own character, bothering the other characters....being a dark horse as well. I'm entitled to it, since it's my imagination!

I do it when daydreaming on books, video games, animes, or pretty much any thing that has a story....

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Cedric

Sol Ciel

472542 Potch
200 Soldiers
62 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I do it mostly about suikoden, and it mostly gets me in trouble because I forget what the professor is saying. But recently, Daydreaming was actually a good thing. I was replaying that war battle with Solon Jhee in full 3D mode in my head. I was Riou, heh.

Eventually, I won that battle and i whistled the victory theme (for the war battles) out loud. I didn't think anyone else was in the pool hall, but this one girl heard the whole thing. She was one of my friend's sorority sisters, so I was a little startled that she was just standing there. I told her it was a theme from my favorite videogames. She just said "oh" and proceeded to walk away. But when she picked up her backpack, The case of Suikoden 1 fell out. The look on her face was full of embarrassment. I don't know how Suikoden is embarrassing, but whatever. Anyway, this is close to the actual exchange:

Me: RPG's huh? You have good taste.

Shineh: Huh, what?

Me: Don't worry, I'm not hitting on you, my missus wouldn't have it.

Shineh: *laughs* Yeah I'd bite you in your sleep if I was her too. (reference to Sierra possibly being Nash's wife)

Now we're dating. I love Suikoden. :D

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ced, you dog! :wink:

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Stormbringer

Astramaniacs

158943 Potch
225 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

punchdoll wrote:
I had a few game dreams. The most irritating dream occured after I had rented Dark Cloud for the PS2, but diddn't have a memory card for it yet. Not to be discouraged, I ended up playing it all day and all night long before I decided to turn in, in which I had only slept for barely an hour. The result was constant visions of wepon repairs and city placements before the entire pot of coffie I drank took effect.

Well, it probably doesn't sound as interesting to everyone else... Oh-well.

That must of been an interesting dream! What section were you rebuilding? I had a dream once about the forest guardian thing(you know the one that spits seeds at you) my character was fighting it and I eventually had my character climb up into the trees to escape. :shock:
Esra

Guardians of Ilam

0 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I believe that it was the second town, having spent the most time on that particular area, placing everything in their respected area to make everyone happy to get the special prize one complete. Imagine how irritated I was when I finished it and all I got was a flippin' Ax for the fat kid who I only used to open doors.

Anyway, the exact section in the dream was a combination of the second and third cities with the added touch of parts of my living room. ( now how am I supposed to explain the big trees blocking the television and the mote around my dad's couch?) :lol:

But yeah, that's about it...
Queen

Ghosts of Gor

2000 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I day dream about games all the time. That's how I come up with fanfic ideas that I never seem to get around to writing. It also help with the artwork.

Guardians of Ilam

0 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

I day dream about games all the time. That's how I come up with fanfic ideas that I never seem to get around to writing. It also help with the artwork.

I wish it was that simple for me. when I end up actually having a dream about some of my stories' concepts and characters, it ends up scaring the hell out of me!
I'll stick to the dreams that I either can't remember or are too strange not to forget.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: