Suikoden Utopian and Irenic Knowledge Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Mortality. Please Read.
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Elc

Rebel of Babylon

1137266 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My condolences, zeal. I don't have any stories which can really compare to that, but I did lose my eldest cousin 10 years ago due to complications of surgery. He died June 30, 1994 and I was at my grandparent's house at the time and, because of that, I was one of the last of my family to find out. His sister, as it turns out, was the last person to learn of his passing, because she was on a camping trip at the time.

The hardest part, other than learning of his death, was the funeral. While growing up, our families had lived fairly close to one another, and we went to the same schools. For several summers we would also go camping together, so there are a lot of memories. But now he's gone and all that are left are those memories. I'm now at the age he was when he died, and it's hard to believe that he's been gone for ten years now.

Moral: It's hard losing people you love, especially when they die so young.

"You make me smash the clock and feel, I'd rather die behind the wheel.
Time was never on my side, So on I wait my whole lifetime."
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: