Suikoden Ugly and Inspirational Kriegspiel Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Trigun
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Joe x

500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 4:17 pm    Post subject: Trigun Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

any trigun fans out there.I kown trigun is one of my favorite animes. :D
Dakota

Protectors of the Deeper Well

1300636 Potch
69 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

All right! Joe x's first topic *Throws Confetti*and yes Trigun is an excellant Anime :lol:
Jebus

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, I liked it. Especially after episode 12. I tend to like more serious stuff. Except for FLCL, that's really the only comedy anime I like.

Brotherhood of Strife; Fate

311768 Potch
11 Soldiers
724673 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I liked Trigun quite a lot.

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i bought the series on ebay for 22 bucks. pretty badass

Suikoden 5 didnt make me less of a fan; it restored my faith after the abomination that was suikoden 4.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i saw a ew episodes of the anime and read two volumes of the manga. Hilarious...until the end. Trigun Maximum is hilarious, but more ike a gaiden story...somehat. Still, it's in league with the big names of anime, and deserves to be there.

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Solitude

Fallen Angels

495 Potch
125 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yes. Yes. Trigun is a great anime. Who would have thought Wolfwood to be one of the gung ho guns? I would have to say my favorite episode was Paradise.
Celes Tilly

Buttery Lungs

290293 Potch
666 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I liked the anime and the manga a lot.
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

One thing that i liked was Vash the Stampede himself. He was the best characer out of the rest! Well, in my opinion.

When i see the other animes/mangas/video games, my favorite character is usually never the main hero. Like in Ruroni Kenshin/Samurai X, my fav character is in fact Saito. Kenshin was pretty awesome as well, but Saito's character spells B-A-D-A-S-S.

If there was a main hero who was my favorite character, it would be Goku from Dragon Ball Z. Any one else feel the same way?

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Aurelien

1567728 Potch
0 Soldiers
157 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I like Trigun a lot as well. Vash is indeed a very interesting character. Not to mention very amusing as well (eating, drinking, and all that). Probably the best thing about Trigun for me is the comedy in it, the comedy is fun but it still complements the storyline and not just there to turn the story into a joke. It's a good thing when an anime or manga managed to balance the humor and the serious bits.

~City-States of Jowston and Tinto Republic~
06.06.2004 - 20.01.2008

Wing Blade

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

trigun is a cool show man :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Heh, you sir (looking at the Greenhill Wizard Bugg), are correct. The comedy was a big plus for the series.

It must have been hard to keep it silly when the serious bits were happening. One example would be when Millie and Meryl (i think thats her name...) came into the room and saw Vash coming out of the bathroom and saw all those nasty scars and burns all over his body, which was pretty cool :P. Vash just responds "Eek!" at seeing the two ladies looking at him half naked.

Bork! Bork! Bork!
Esra

Guardians of Ilam

0 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Trigun is definitely one of my favorites. I wish the series would have lasted longer and that it should have ended better, too. The way Vash and Wolfwood interacted in the story made them one of my favorite comedy duos I've seen so far in anime.

Still think it should have ended better, though.
Esra

Guardians of Ilam

0 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Think they'll make more episodes of the series?
Arevus

The Reborn

314452 Potch
100 Soldiers
44 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I highly doubt they would do that..what would they build it on? I don't think they have anything to build on..

Sup?
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: