Suikoden United and Informational Kosher Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

I like chicken (eating them, that is) and tofu.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Angelus Silverberg

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Broccoli With Cheese..MMMMMMMMMMM

Black olvies =)

Living and dying, laughing and crying.
Cyrano

the vengeful lynx

126422 Potch
23 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

oooooooooooooooohhhhhhh yeahh as for i i'm defenitively saying...... SUSHI!!!!!! the way it feel in the mouth , the spicy tase or even the sweet taste depending on the sushi... the easiness to munch them and swallow them and the one with shrimp are simply marvellous, i could eat those everydays!!!!! hahahahaha!!!!!!!!1
Dakota

Protectors of the Deeper Well

1300636 Potch
69 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

HOT POCKETS RULE!so do PIZZA ROLLS!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Snowe Vingerhut

Snowe's Legion

10109 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ha
I never even looked in this thread before, and I didn't realize that it was about your favorite food.
I just thought it was about the love of tofu and chicken, which just isn't my bag.
For either of those to have any taste, you have to cook seasoning into them, and that's entirely too much work for me...but they are good protien sources.=)

My favorite food would have to be brown rice, because it's nutrient rich, and has lots of fiber.
You get lot of energy from eating brown rice, but instead a hyper type energy, brown rice actually calms your system down, and you get a prolonged type of energy.

I found long grain brown rice to be just about the best type of grain you can eat. :thumbs up:
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I like chicken the most... live, dead, grilled, burnt, anything is good if it is chicken.

Although I live on chicken, I hate to eat it with bread, and I only really really really enjoy the chicken that my Mom makes because it's delicious and it's made by my Mom.

I like to try every kind of foods except for certain kinds of sea food, and I love spicy food... well kinda.

As for the cuisines, I like Indian as in Hot Curry, Mexican as in Hot Pasta, Middle Eastern as in Spiced Rice [Kozy], and Thai [Kai ho bi Toi: fried chicken wrapped in somekind of leaf].

I also tried some Chinese and Japanese food but... I didn't like them that much though maybe it was just a bad experience needed to forgotten.

Aside from spicy food is my love for the sweat, I don't know why but I really love sweat things, like candy, ice-cream, cakes, chocolate, and all related things to sweat ^ ^.

Just to let you know, one of my dreams is to taste every kind of food in the world, and I'll be happy very much to die if I accomplish that but... I don't want to fat in that process ^_^.
Goblin Phonologist

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh, food. I love food. Yum.

I'm going with fried chicken and waffles.

There's an excellent place for that in Los Angeles. Please try it if you ever get the chance.
You find a Stack of Old Records.
You find a Broken Turntable.
You find 12 pieces of Goblin Chocolate.
Sarah

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh, I love potatoes!!! Aren't they just great?
I LOVE green salad, I LOVE all kinds of vegetables.. Vegetables, mmmm, they're the best!

(Chocolates are also nice!)
Luna Nova

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Why, I lurve french fries!! They're the tops!!

An ideal meal~

Appetizer: Normal salad (not green salad, silly... yucky).
Main meal: Aaah, chicken, French fries...
Dessert: Vanilla ice-cream, or a yummy fruit salad!!!!
Drink: (Something cold + healthy!!!!)

Ah, I've also tasted Lebanese food! They make the yummiest appetizers! It's as good as Italian food, if not slightly better!!!!

Aaaah, I'm sooo hungry!! I'll go for a bite in a minute!!!
Drizzt

Rangers Of Mielikki

250081 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well I suppose you could say I like all types of food, though I tend to steer clear of certain gourmet foods that are really weird and go over the tops to unnecessary extremes... Anyway, I like seafood such as prawns (anything prawn related mostly) crab, lobster (good old cheap lobster...yeah right) and pretty much any sort of fish. I don't get involved in any of the weird and uncooked seafood's that some other people enjoy though...

For Christmas (and some other occasions) we always have a big ham cooked on the Webber. Sure it takes a long time, but the end results are fantastic. Smoked to perfection, it just tastes so great and you cannot stop eating it. Having a cooked chicken on the Webber is just as great, though we have that more often then ham.

I like Chinese food quite a lot, and when I was younger and visited my dads relatives, we always had Chinese there. So it is safe to say since we rarely had it, I started to like it more and more. Though these days eating Chinese for me is pretty much just as rare, as there are really no immediate restaurants anywhere near where I live. But still, my favorite Chinese foods are sweet and sour pork, and anything that has prawns in it.

Apple pie is one of my favorite desserts, mostly when it is cooked on the Webber. I seriously could eat a whole huge apple pie to my self, and would even suggest having it for dinner...yeah a nice and healthy dinner at that...I like to hoard the whole thing to myself though, so no one else is allowed to have any. Fair is fair after all... Ice cream is always good, though for me it is usually plain or chocolate - nothing else. And often I will eat it everyday or so for a couple of weeks, but then get bored of it and not buy any more for months.

Spicy food is always good in my books, though we hardly ever eat it at my house, though one of my friends can make the best spicy food I have ever tasted, so it is one of the highlights of going over to their house. Oh and another thing they can make really well are omelet's... They are always huge and filling, with just about every other type of food stuffed into them...very nice.
Lunarblade

White Wolf Templars

1428 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmmm...generally anything with meat and/or cheese on it. And ketchup...

Sinocard wrote:
I dont think I am above women, I think I am above everyone.
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmm... shouldn't someone change the name of this thread to make it more clear? anyway... I would say it's Chinese for me, have em at least 9 times a week. Mostly noodles because I can make them myself in five minutes... no it's not one of those pot noodles where you just add water. Chow mein, Dim sum, Ho fun, Fried Rice... the lot.

Pizza is another must, I sometimes make my own... but I still prefer them to be made for me at Pizzahut, the meatfeast, the stuffcrust...oh... i'm getting hungry.

Of course chicken... almost anything that has to do with chicken is nice... so long that you can taste the chicken and a little bit of flavouring, chicken soup, chicken salad, chicken burger, chicken chow mein...wow...

One of the most (some people say) disgusting meat and the most unhealthiest just so happens to be one of my most liked. Kebab, I can't resist a doner kebab roll, or just doner kebab and chips even on it's own with some chilli sauce...umm...dreamy.

I like most food but the ones I listed have to be the few favourite foods that I have, I don't want to eat anything that's badly presented as it puts me off...
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: