Suikoden Unique and Infamous Kosher Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

New Strategist(Speculate here!)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden VI Speculation & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sophita

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would like to see a non-silverberg strategists against a Silverberg strategist. And preferably, a non-Silverberg trained strategist going against them. I think it would be neat to see a Silverberg on the enemy side. :D

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Masa

Fightin' Nac Mac Feegle

418570 Potch
0 Soldiers
10000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

So like Suikoden 2, but without the whole "Woot for Mathiu" bit.

Desert Claw

297869 Potch
75 Soldiers
1196 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Revive!

well i would see strategist from silverberg this time. or maybe mathiu's student again. their r good strategist. i also like to see a figther strategist( that he can be part on main party not just become a support).i think general-warrior strategist is more cooler and much knowledge to war.

Lords of Foolishness

207476 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

How about the player as the main strategist? Kinda like Fire Emblem except that you get to fight, (and the whole you'e been done wrong so hereis a rune to go kick ass with thing) That would be awesome in my view...

Unfortunately it will probably be some strategist with some kond of Silverberg connection.

I realy hope they change some of it up.

Desert Claw

297869 Potch
75 Soldiers
1196 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

tenkai become a strategist? it not a bad idea afterall but problem is if tenkai is silent hero type.. it would be a problem. strategist mainly person who talkative person and i dunt think they make a hero can talk. unless the similiar event like suikoden 3. i think it ok then.

i hope next strategist like a eleanor again. cool and slumber strategist.

Order of the Absolute

2953355 Potch
65 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote="k4in"]tenkai become a strategist? it not a bad idea afterall but problem is if tenkai is silent hero type.. it would be a problem. strategist mainly person who talkative person and i dunt think they make a hero can talk. unless the similiar event like suikoden 3. i think it ok then.

i hope next strategist like a eleanor again. cool and slumber strategist.[/quote

I wouldn't mind someone like Eleanor if they decided to spruce the character up a bit more. Don't get me wrong, having a drunkard strategist could be a good oportunity, especially if they give him/her a lot of developement and background. And I totally agree with you on the Strategist Tenkai. Unless they make the Tenkai talk he would make for a pretty crappy strategist. And what would happen to the Main Strategist Star? I don't know, there's way too many obstcles for this to be a viable option.

As for me, I'm really at the point where I don't mind who the strategist turns out to be as long as it's a good or interesting one or whatever. WHat I wouldn't want is the kind of "perfect" strategist that always knows what the enemy is gonna do and knows of a way that no one else knows to counterattack. I mean, it's ok if it happens once or twice, but for it to happen for the duration of the game would upset me a bit.
Kain

Desert Claw

297869 Potch
75 Soldiers
1196 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

erm.. i forgot to mention, i would also like a strategist like ceasar for upcoming suikoden. happy go look type person is i think quite nice. i dunt like the arrongant type person to be a strgetist mostly konami use for last suikoden. someone like shu, sheesh i really hate that guy.. he very anoyying.

Lords of Foolishness

207476 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote="Kikito"]
k4in wrote:
tenkai become a strategist? it not a bad idea afterall but problem is if tenkai is silent hero type.. it would be a problem. strategist mainly person who talkative person and i dunt think they make a hero can talk.[/quote

I totally agree with you on the Strategist Tenkai. Unless they make the Tenkai talk he would make for a pretty crappy strategist. And what would happen to the Main Strategist Star? I don't know, there's way too many obstcles for this to be a viable option.

Who knows? I was thinking along the lines of Tenkia bieng an apprentice, but later would have to take the riens because your teacher (main strategist star) dies...

Unlikely but possible.

Desert Claw

297869 Potch
75 Soldiers
1196 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

it quite posible but if the tenkai not the silent hero. like i said before, strategist mainly person who always talk.i can't imaging how the silent tenkai being a strategist. i would be didaster.

Lords of Foolishness

207476 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, technically the tenkai isn't really silent. Just no voice acting...

Flamo-chan

11929 Potch
150 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

How about if we're given choices for the strategy just like other Suikoden games... then he will actually say it with sounds! :D (except for some scenes that he/she will only need to say it by him/herself)
and the result of one option is different from another, like you will win if you choose number one but lose if you choose number two, but they should make it kinda complicated kind as in strategically so we could be confused what to choose and could regret on the option that we picked...
but it's kinda making an all strategic game XD and strategist should always stay in the castle to think of their moves the whole time instead of going out and recruit 108 SoDs :P
Sparhawk

Lords of Foolishness

207476 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Flamo Bringer wrote:
How about if we're given choices for the strategy just like other Suikoden games... then he will actually say it with sounds! :D (except for some scenes that he/she will only need to say it by him/herself)
and the result of one option is different from another, like you will win if you choose number one but lose if you choose number two, but they should make it kinda complicated kind as in strategically so we could be confused what to choose and could regret on the option that we picked...
but it's kinda making an all strategic game XD and strategist should always stay in the castle to think of their moves the whole time instead of going out and recruit 108 SoDs :P

Hey, if I new what you were saying I would agree with you, but you kinda lost me at how about...

Desert Claw

297869 Potch
75 Soldiers
1196 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

yup same to me i didn't get the point there

Landsknecht

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
How about if we're given choices for the strategy just like other Suikoden games... then he will actually say it with sounds! (except for some scenes that he/she will only need to say it by him/herself)
but it's kinda making an all strategic game XD and strategist should always stay in the castle to think of their moves the whole time instead of going out and recruit 108 SoDs

This is pretty messy...I will try my best to deceipher what he is trying to say...

Basically, he wants the strategy battles to be like what happened in the two-pronged attack in the Muse-Matilda and Greenhill-Somewhere campign in S2. You can choose to go to either battle or stay in the HQ and issue orders. You never participate physically in this case, but give the orders..."from the back".

Since he say it will be complicated, then i guess he means that..and the fact that EVERY MOVE will be subjected to the Tenkai's orders from the HQ. A little like playing a RTS without actually seeing what is happening in real time...

It would work..but I will also be very boring...IMO.
Kain

Desert Claw

297869 Potch
75 Soldiers
1196 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

owh i understand now. that will be a good suggestion but there some many story splting rigth.if u chose option one u will have a story and u chose option 2 u will have another story. that make storyline complicated.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden VI Speculation & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 2 of 8

Jump to: