Suikoden United and Irenic Kibbutz Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Pesmerga Geddoe...One and the same?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Character Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KoRnholio

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

"1. Yuber and Pesmerga cannot fight until the final Suikoden "

Not so fast. Murayama's statement didn't say that at all. It said that their conflict can not be resolved until the final Suikoden, which does not mean they can't fight. And for the record, they did fight after the events of Suikoden I, it just wasn't a decisive battle and their conflict was not resolved.

Furthermore, Murayama's gone now, so the statement doesn't have to be followed. They could have Pesmerga and Yuber resolve their conflict in Suikoden V, and end the series in some other way....or they could never use Pesmerga or Yuber again.
Borus

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Good enough for me, I suppose.
I realized that most of what I'm saying in this thread is seasoned by that ever present Wishful Thinking for Geddoe. Down the wish list are a number of other things I'd like to see, but that might make a lot of continuity errors, etc.

Being able to play (and having some kind of deep programming customization option as a reward for finishing one of the later games) more of the true runes would be a nice touch. Heck, I'd almost settle for knowing the names of all of the true runes. Does anyone agree with me that it would be an idea (not neccessarily a good one) for Konami to host a creativity contest for some lesser runes? (My opinion is that it would be robbing the writers creative license to open the true runes' creation to the public, though speculation is obviously a passtime here.

Right. Well, I'm out of notions for now.
Povis
sybillious

Ebony Moon Knights

981865 Potch
59 Soldiers
60 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

fyi for those who are concerned:

schala is female, not male.

spamming is posting 'replies' that are unnecessary, pushing personal sites or other related items, or posting just for the sake of posting.

these type of posts are not just discouraged, but against rules; anyone doing so will be warned, first time, then docked soldiers subsequent times or recommended for action by the admins. mods can choose to dock soldiers depending on their pov on the issue or recommend banning if the person seems too thick/annoying to comprehend and follow simple rules.

gotta gotta get a...SPICE WEASEL!

to paraphrase my fellow mod, parallax:
I hate my job with the passionately burning intensity of a thousand fiery suns.
Aurelien

1567728 Potch
0 Soldiers
157 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Actually, the member Schala is a male, not a female. The member Schala-Kid is a female. And the Chrono Trigger character Schala is also a female. But Schala the member who just posted before is indeed male.

~City-States of Jowston and Tinto Republic~
06.06.2004 - 20.01.2008

Kohaku

Red Veil

309182 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

...I always think that thing like this would happen sooner or later.
To make things clear, I'm a full-fledged 18 years old man , while Schala-Kid is a 20/21 years old woman.
Hope there won't be any mistake again

1416 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Bugg wrote:
Luc is definitely an important character in Suikoden 2. As mentioned by sybillious, the use of True Wind Rune to attack Sasarai's unit (though optional), and later on in the game, his role as well in recapturing Muse (though later proven to be a trap instead) about the Golden Wolves.

Sure that the role of Luc wasn't *that* big yet, but I consider Suikoden 2 to be the seeds of the plot in Suikoden 3. S3 revolved around Luc, but the signs had been vaguely shown in S2 through the interaction between Luc and Sasarai.

exactly...i remember sasari got kinda annoyed of luc and said something like this (isnt 100% right):

Sasarai: Who are you anyway?? what do you want?
Luc: You will soon find out but i cant garuntee that you will like it
*Luc uses True Wind rune*

later on flik comes and tells Luc that his attack back there was powerfull and if he couldnt use it some more Luc then tells him that it takes time to use it and is very hard to perform (yeah right)

White Wolf Templars

1428 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That's a lot of topic to read, so if this has been said I apologize: If Pesmerga really was Geddoe, you'd think he'd use the True Lightning Rune when he got near Yuber.

Sinocard wrote:
I dont think I am above women, I think I am above everyone.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: