Suikoden Ugly and Illegal Keystone Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Wikipedia
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
EggMan

Ordo Lusus

Potch
Soldiers
180 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:11 pm    Post subject: Wikipedia Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wikipedia is a great site for all things unknown but what i foud out that everyone here might like is it has a suikoden section. Its not thorough but its there and it looks good.
Camus the Noble

Les Renés

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Actually, much of the information contained in Wikipedia about Suikoden is the result of a recent drive by the members of this very site to improve the Suikoden section of Wikipedia, as you can see here.
Valec

Maniacs with Hammers

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Very impressive. I never knew the members here had a hand in something of this nature.
Ninjar

The Shins

Potch
Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

There is also a Suikoden Wikia. It's much like Wikipedia, except solely devoted to Suikoden.

http://suikoden.wikia.com/wiki/Suikopedia
Lunarblade

White Wolf Templars

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ah, this is all very informative. It's good to see that people here have gotten busy. Suikoden deserves a good entry on Wikipedia and the like, as I've seen some great entries for other RPGs (Xenogears comes to mind).

Sinocard wrote:
I dont think I am above women, I think I am above everyone.
Elzamine

Verse of Vitality

Potch
Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hehehe I'd know there was some decent stuff about suikoden on wikipedia, and know some of the people from this site had written some info in it, too. I didn't know about that suikopedia though heheee, that's just awesome.

I just love seeing banked information like that, it's awesome!

-My DeviantArt-
Calupict

Solid State Society

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hey I just have know about Suikopedia. Maybe I will do something there.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Flamo Bringer

Flamo-chan

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

wow, it comes with good details...
i'll check through it later, because i'm kinda busy :oops:
hotspot

Dawlight

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wikipedia is great but theydon't have anything about kya dark lineage and ty the tasmainian tiger( two games that are in the my favorite video games list with suikoden) which i've been wanting to do something about but completley forgot.

(which i have finally done, just put in kya dark lineage and youl see the one i made,its the only kdl.)
Scarlet Assassin

Disciples of Death

Potch
Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I just wrote this out for Suikopedia and I'm going to put it into wikipedia as well

"The Zodiac Sword is an incarination of the Night Rune. It has power over beings of night (Such as vampires, Zombies, and other undead.) It appears in the first three installments of the main Suikoden storyline.

Involvement in Suikoden 1

In the original Gensou Suikoden the Zodiac sword appears in the castle adjacent to Qlon temple in the western Senan area of the Scarlet Moon empire. It is located by Viktor in his attempt to destroy Neclord, who was presently terrorizing the Lorimar region, more specifically, the Warrior's Village. With the Zodiac Sword's help, Viktor removed the magic barrier that shielded Neclord from physical attacks and eventually ran him through. After this, Viktor continues using the Zodiac sword through the remainder of the Gate Rune War.

Involvement in Suikoden 2

In the sequel, the Zodiac sword resides in the Cave of the wind, just south of North Window. When Neclord appeared again, in an attempt to overrun the South Window area with his undead forces, Viktor confronted him in his own destroyed hometown and resolved that he needed the Zodiac sword once again to defeat Neclord. Upon arriving at the Cave of the wind, Viktor is confronted by Kahn Marley, a vampire hunter with a vendetta against Neclord. He offers an explanation to Viktor on how Neclord survived their first encounter. Viktor tries to reclaim the Zodiac sword but is met with resistence, the sword attacks him but is defeated. Viktor returns to North Window, Zodiac sword in hand, and challenges Neclord who escapes to fight another day.

Later on in the game, Neclord appears in Tinto and attempts to wreak havoc. He succesfully takes control of the capitol but is eventually sealed and defeated by the combined forces of Viktor, the Zodiac sword, Kahn Marley, and Sierra Mikain.

Involvement in Suikoden 3

In the third, mainstream installment of the series, the Zodiac Sword is seen being wielded by a young man named Edge, who is said to have acquired it from an aging Viktor when he and his comrade Flik saved Edge's sister from a Vampire. The Zodiac sword has no involvment in the main storyline of the third game, but if completed game data is uploaded from Suikoden 2, a play script appears, detailing Viktor's victory over Neclord in Tinto. "

Chief of Beat-em-up Honeys Division, Devoted Protector of Lady Tifa Lockhart
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Goldy

Kooluk Companions

Potch
Soldiers
4141829 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Nice write-up.

Suikopedia? Link?
hotspot

Dawlight

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I just did all and both of the chiku and chikei stars, and i even put more than one picture, i even did the kya dark lineage one that i said i wanted to do!!

( http://suikoden.wikia.com/wiki/Chiku_Star

, http://suikoden.wikia.com/wiki/Chikei_Star_%28The_Halted_Star%29)

( http://scratchpad.wikia.com/wiki/Kya_dark_lineage )

( for the two suikoden 5 characters i used my strategy guide book and scanned the pictures it has)
Scarlet Assassin

Disciples of Death

Potch
Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

See that's the hardest thing for me. I know so much about Suikoden but I have to tip toe because I haven't played Suikoden five yet. Once I play it I'll fix up Suikopedia and wikipedia.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Angelus

Queen of Falena

Potch
Soldiers
2545847 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I prefer Uncyclopedia over Wikipedia any day. It's funnier, and maybe some of it is true.

Jorge Prima wrote:
What? Our pokemon aren't obeying?

When a problem comes along YOU MUST WHIP IT!
Scarlet Assassin

Disciples of Death

Potch
Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I adore that site. WHenever I'm bored I just boot up uncyclopedia and give myself the hiccups by laughing too hard.

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Advertisements & Fun Links All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: