Suikoden Ugly and Informational Knowledge Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

The Official Pesmerga/Yuber Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
whatever

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 5:46 am    Post subject: duel Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Where did you guys hear about the duel between pesmerga and yuber at gregminster? [/u]
zeal

The Zealots

0 Potch
400 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 8:23 pm    Post subject: wellll maybe.... Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

ok i might not know all the information on pesmerga and yuber but here's my thoughts on the subject:

it's clear to say the yuber and pesmerga are both significant characters in the world of suikoden and that they will be in the last suikoden game. Also that pesmerga chases yuber were ever he goes. But what few have noticed is that pesmerga shows up in Neclord's castle and the cave of wind (???sorry if that's the wrong name) sooo Maybe pesmerga can sense Neclord and his evil presents and that led him to Yuber, the one he actually seeks. if this was true then that would explain why he wasn't in S3 cause Neclord is dead sooo he has to find a new technique to get to yuber. Or maybe Pesmerga is summoned like Yuber is...? maybe Leknaat summons him, or tells him were to find Yuber. This can also explain why he wasn't in the third one. Leknaat wasn't a driving force in that war.

pesmerga has been speculated to be in the four game. i haven't looked at the picture for the eyes but maybe it is him. plus maybe that means yuber is in it too. maybe yuber is chasing after ted or something along those lines. O and yuber has been in every war or major conflict if i'm correct soo this would seem like a sure deal.

A thought i've had for awhile is that Yuber and Pesmerga are reincarnations of the Sword and the Shield the two brothers......i believe so cause they're fight is going to be in the last game and i think will mean the end of the suikoden world or the birth of a new era in the world.(sorry that's a weak theory but yea some can add on)

Has anyone noticed the Yuber has Blond hair and Pesmerga has Black hair??? it's just always annoyed me.

well that's what i've been thinking about those two sooo peace out!

Check out:
Car Accidents
I'm A Plus Size Model
Superslut
Rene Magritte/Surrealism
Kyun Mcdohl

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 3:26 pm    Post subject: Re: wellll maybe.... Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

zeal wrote:
ok i might not know all the information on pesmerga and yuber but here's my thoughts on the subject:

it's clear to say the yuber and pesmerga are both significant characters in the world of suikoden and that they will be in the last suikoden game. Also that pesmerga chases yuber were ever he goes. But what few have noticed is that pesmerga shows up in Neclord's castle and the cave of wind (???sorry if that's the wrong name) sooo Maybe pesmerga can sense Neclord and his evil presents and that led him to Yuber, the one he actually seeks. if this was true then that would explain why he wasn't in S3 cause Neclord is dead sooo he has to find a new technique to get to yuber. Or maybe Pesmerga is summoned like Yuber is...? maybe Leknaat summons him, or tells him were to find Yuber. This can also explain why he wasn't in the third one. Leknaat wasn't a driving force in that war.

pesmerga has been speculated to be in the four game. i haven't looked at the picture for the eyes but maybe it is him. plus maybe that means yuber is in it too. maybe yuber is chasing after ted or something along those lines. O and yuber has been in every war or major conflict if i'm correct soo this would seem like a sure deal.

A thought i've had for awhile is that Yuber and Pesmerga are reincarnations of the Sword and the Shield the two brothers......i believe so cause they're fight is going to be in the last game and i think will mean the end of the suikoden world or the birth of a new era in the world.(sorry that's a weak theory but yea some can add on)

Has anyone noticed the Yuber has Blond hair and Pesmerga has Black hair??? it's just always annoyed me.

well that's what i've been thinking about those two sooo peace out!

The reason he sought after Neclord was because if you remember in Suikoden 1 Neclord and Yuber were both in the service of windy......thus Neclord was Pesmerga's only link to Yuber.

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 4:25 am    Post subject: Re: duel Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

whatever wrote:
Where did you guys hear about the duel between pesmerga and yuber at gregminster? [/u]

This is mentioned in the Suikoden 1 novel.
KoRnholio

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Man, did you have to include my really old comment? I think Suikoden III kind of ended up disproving all of what me and Revolving Spear said.
ragingchaosgod

4000 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Mmm...once your think about it, Yuber was busy with the whole "destroying the runes" thing with Luc. Poor Pesemerga had nothing to do, I suppose. There didn't seem to be a way to stick Pesmerga into the story this time (or I may stand corrected on that) and since Yuber already had too much to do... there was no need to complicate his existance in Suiko3 with the presence of Yuber.

Did you guys get that or did I go around in circles again? O.o
Angelus Silverberg

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Pesmerga was always great, Yuber i hated at first but after Suikoden II and III he got pretty cool.

Living and dying, laughing and crying.
Filipe

The Executors of Harmonian Order

35712 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My belief is that Yuber is probably some other worldly renegade demon and Pesmerga is another demon that is there hunting him. To hunt someone you dont really need to know all that much about them you merely need to sense that they are in one place or another whether current or not. I dont know how to explain the lack of him being in Suikoden 3 but I suppose there is some reason for it. Maybe there was no way to add him into the storyline well enough to bother. I doubt that it will be the last we see of him though as didnt someone say something about it is something that can only be solved in the final Suikoden? Then again maybe the eight fold rune is like the rune of begining in the sense that there are two halves. Maybe when Yuber is summoned then the other half of the rune is summoned as well which is where Pesmerga comes in. Doesnt Pesmerga have a rune as well? Maybe they are two halves of a bigger rune?

1862 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yuber and Pesmerga are almost the same but Yuber is the ownly one with a trune rune. But that rune's powers are'nt know I think the Eightfold rune is the trune black rune and Yuber and Pesmerga were one man. When they found the Eightfold rune it stared to control him so he seperated his soul from body.The rune had his body Yuber and his soul Pesmerga wants vengence on the rune also explances Yuber's talk to humans semilar to the Zodica sword and his child like additude.And concering Pesmerga if he's a soul thats why he doe'nt make nosie when he walks and his immortality.

Pleas write you'r oppinion
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

woah luc that was pretty deep and insightful man
The Wise Tenki Star

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Somebody probably already said this but maybe they fought a long time ago and both were killed but they came back for vengeance but Yuber decided to try mercernary work and he doesn't care about Pesmerga anymore and the only time he'll attack Pesmerga is when they meet each other.But Yuber won't bother actually hunting down Pesmerga.
Rai-Jin

1416 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Maximillian Quixote wrote:
I think most people tend to assume that they have a much greater connection than they really do. I mean, Pesmerga doesn't seem to know all that much about Yuber, all he really knows is that he is associated in some way with Neclord. They are probably of the same race and are from the same city/planet/realm/whatever but that's probably about it.

thats my theorie...whoever played Breath of Fire 4 i assume Yuber and Pesmerga being kinda Ryu and Fu Lu (Fu Loo - Luh- Lou whatever that sh*t is called lol)

oh yeah and i dont have a good feeling both beeing in s4 ...anyways i never oplayed s3 yet but i thinik its coo that pes isnt in the game makes u wanna buy the other games 2 ^^...just imagine in s4 the releation between yuber and pes would clear up ...i would still buy suikoden but it wouldnt make it as much intressting than ebfore...same goes for jeane and viki..

oh and i hope if they appear in s4 they dont have that silly black armor o.O i think yubers s3 outfit was TIIIIIIIIGHT!

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

SARSadmin wrote:

As far as alchemical symbolism, it depends on the culture. In Daoist alchemy, 8 is the highest yin numeral, while 9 is the highest yang numera. Yin would be chaos, while yang--order.

i read somehwere that the Chinese have some lucky numbers and unlucky numbers. i know that 1 is a unlucky number, as it represents lonliness, 4 is an unlucky number (i forgot why) and is an unlucky number because is represents death[/]

The lucky numbers are 2, 3, 6 and 9. i forget the first two, but 6 i believe is supposed to symbolize longevity and [u]9 is a lucky number because is represents immorality

Icebergin wrote:

where's Jillia Blight go?

if you looked up the rumours here in SARS, i think you will agree that Queen is, in fact, Jilia Blight.

I would want to know more about this Black Knights party. Are there more? Maybe Persmerga wasn't in III because there was someone else to pursue? Probably somehwere in the middle of Harmonia...[/u]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

nuts. i accidentaly pressed the "insert" button and is messed up what i wanted to say. ok. here it is...

8 IS AN UNLUCKY NUMBER REPRESENTING DEATH WHILE 9 IS A LUCKY NUMBER REPRESENTING IMMORATLITY.

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Noot

Faithers of the Defend

186551 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Starslasher wrote:

i read somehwere that the Chinese have some lucky numbers and unlucky numbers. i know that 1 is a unlucky number, as it represents lonliness, 4 is an unlucky number (i forgot why) and is an unlucky number because is represents death[/]

I took 2 years of Chinese in high school and forgot most of it. I do remember that 4 in Chinese is si (with an accent shaped like a 'u' above the i) and the word for 'death' is si (with a down-sloped accent). So it's basically the same word, just said differently.

It's hard to bargle naudle zauss with all these marbles in my mouth.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19, 20, 21  Next
Page 3 of 21

Jump to: