Suikoden Urgent and Informational Kosher Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

What's the whole deal with Achilles, Odessa, and Michelle?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Character Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Goodspeed87

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 2:31 pm    Post subject: What's the whole deal with Achilles, Odessa, and Michelle? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

From what I'm reading, Odessa had an ex-fiance, Achilles. All right and true, but I don't know much if anything about him besides that. Does anyone know anything more of interest? Also, what happened to this girl that had a connection with them named Michelle? Thanks for any information, bye guys.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Goodspeed87

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

ICEBERGIN I NEED YOUR HELP I'M SORRY!!! Hehe, sorry btw to everyone for having such sucky posts, and for mixing up the whole forum... :/ I promise to do better hehe, and fix my avatar size (Is seed alright?) and so on so forth. I'll be good SARSadmin I swear! :D thanks guy, ttyl.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Vextor

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If you're going to be good, you can start with reducing your avatar size to what is specified in the rules.

As for your question, you can find information on those characters in the character list, which is very easy to navigate. thx
Aurelien

1567728 Potch
0 Soldiers
157 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Goodspeed87 wrote:
I promise to do better hehe, and fix my avatar size (Is seed alright?) and so on so forth.

You kept on saying that you'd fix your avatar size but always managed to make it bigger than the rules (first Bob, now Seed). 120x120, that's the maximum size for the avatar. Follow it. Come on, you can make avatars, banners, etc, surely it's not that hard to resize an image, right?

~City-States of Jowston and Tinto Republic~
06.06.2004 - 20.01.2008

Leb

Pizza Toppings

497133 Potch
936 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thank you for member modding. You can stop now.
Sophita

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Guys, keep the nasty comments to yourselves, please. Goodspeed87, please look up these characters on the acutal site before asking forum; they're very easy to find in the character database. I'll keep the thread open, however, since there may be more specific questions about those characters that others would like to ask.

Goodspeed87, please reduce your avatar to the size asked. If you aer for some reason unable to do this than PM me and I'll shrink it down in PSP for you.

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Aurelien

1567728 Potch
0 Soldiers
157 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Lebenengel wrote:
Thank you for member modding. You can stop now.

You're welcome.

~City-States of Jowston and Tinto Republic~
06.06.2004 - 20.01.2008

Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

What's the deal.....WITH CORN-NUTS!
Leb

Pizza Toppings

497133 Potch
936 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

What's the deal with airline peanuts? You can't ever open the bag-- just who are they trying to keep out of these things? Oh, yeah:

Question answered by SARSadmin, and the thread is degenerating fast. Closed.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: