Suikoden Uncanny and Infamous Kibbutz Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

If games were real, which game world would you live in?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zaleria

1296207 Potch
13650 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'd live in the suikoden II world. then i'll become a rich trader! :D

Tonby, while I'm not in Zexen wrote:

I just noticed that if you turn Zexen Activity Levels into an acronym, it makes ZAL. Oh the irony! =P
peeps

Zangetsu

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would definitely live in suikoden world because I want to become a bearer of a true rune like Soul Eater... and travel all over the world :D
gari

high lifters

100063 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Probally a world like in Star Ocean 3, hi-tech stuff like spaceships and other planets really seems cool. Or the Final Fantasy 8 world also seems nice, it's peacefull and is a bit like the time we in live now, but with magic and flying gardens:p
Son Morckxoff

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'd probably be working in a giant post office somewhere and regularlily be saying "kupo"! :D

Either that or I'd start running a huge kuckoo farm somewhere in Hyrule...
cutie_bunnie

The Peach Mountain Shoguns

285404 Potch
0 Soldiers
27500 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I, of course, would love to live in the Suiko world. The whole idea of having a rune is just great. And having the chance to accidentally bump into one of my favorite characters. I'd probably try togo to school in Greenhill or study dance under Karen or Mina. And if I was graced with the ability of growth like characters in RPG's as well, that would make it all the better. The Final Fantasy VII world would be great as well, the materia, the Gold Saucer, the Chocobo races. Maybe Xenogears though. That'd be great. It's not even required that I have a gear. Screw it, just go for Brave Fencer Musashi and change my name to Hunie Wheet. :mrgreen:

Self-proclaimed Genius

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, I'd like to live in the Skies Of Arcadia world. Flying boats with giant harpoon are quite appealing for me :D . (Well, of course, if you live in the SoA world, you don't know anything but flying boats with giant harpoon. So there's nothing more appealing to it. But, oh, who cares ?)
I also think nothing can be more exciting that rope jumping in a world like this. Or commiting suicide.
Exile

Sword Brothers

6894145 Potch
200 Soldiers
91 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Interesting thought, whuch game world would I live in...Suikoden seems far too warlike, there's a good chance a madman like Luca or something similar would come along and decapitate me so no to that. The world of the sims seems like an easy going and pleasant life on the other hand! But I can't speak Simolean.

Therefore I have decided to chose the world ofthe original Harvest Moon! That's right, letting life pass idly by farming and trying to find myself a wife, I could cope with that. In fact it sounds reasonably relaxing. All that and I like the countryside to boot, a sound choice I should say.

Cry woe, destruction, ruin, and decay -
The worst is death, and death will have his day.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: