Suikoden Unique and Irrational Kosher Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Groove Rave Adventure
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bulleta

Cherry Blossom

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

you mean griff he is cool but a little on the perverted side tee hee
KonRei

The Sharingan Archer

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i also watched this on AXN...but they never finished it!! man!~

Today's angel are tomorrow's devil...fear it, live it, die with it... -Kon Rei
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kenshiro Miyamoto

The Cherry Blossom

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

well it not really finished more likely it was cut..... youll have to wait for the second season.....
Lucia RareGroove

Chaos of Time

Location: I travel to seek the bearer of the blinking rune...
0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

hehehe true i would really think youre right but ive heard that theyre doing it right now boy my character still remains cool in that second season why dont ya check ouy the sneak peek of the second season hehehe :twisted:
Dynast

Rising Storm

16559 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Rave has the most cliched plotline I've ever seen, although the character designs do make up a little for it. Otherwise, the entire series isn't all that great- mostly a group travelling about, hoping to become stronger and will, in the end, 'save the world'. You sort of get the point after watching about 3 episodes of the series.

However, I'd have to say that my favourite characters would still have to be the Oracion Six (it's spelled Oracion Seis when they showed it on AXN :? ). Julius provides the much-needed narcissist humour, and that green-haired Silver Claimer....whoever she was again... has some real skills to boot.

Yes, I admit that I watch Rave solely for its eye candy....there's Sieg Hart, Sorasido and so many more bishounen to feast my eyes upon. I used to like Musica, but his change of hairstyle turned me off.

On another note, I love the names of the swords in Rave, Blue Crimson being my favourite. Silpholion isn't bad either. :D
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ashton Anchors

Defense Ministry of Jowston

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah i guess you right about musica's hair why the heck did he do that. anyway well i really like gale and let in that anime rave

they both have something i admire from them they both have someone they value and will protect that someone like real knights :wink:

but why did gale die i hate it :cry:
Providence Luc

The Millenium Swords

109035 Potch
275 Soldiers
71 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hell yeah! What on earth was Musica thinking when he had his hair cut?! He already looked good then he had to ruin it by cutting it. *sob* I agree with Ashton about Gale though. Isn't it sad that he still had to die just protecting his son. Oh well, it's plot material. The tragic hero losing his loved one because he was protected in one way or another. Oh, the cliche tragedy!

At first, I thought it was pretty funny how Griff was always trying to peep on Elie but after a while, it got annoying. I mean, it's only Elie!! Anyway, I happened to enjoy those rather funny skits with the Booty-Shakers. :lol:
Kenshiro Miyamoto

The Cherry Blossom

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Booty Shakers hahaha theyre quite funny i love their real goal in life very hilarious anyway

about gale he was reawaken in the second season which is now currently being aired if anyone want to know what happened in the second season feel free to ask me ok :wink:
Njord

Island Nationeers

218645 Potch
1478 Soldiers
300 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Never saw the anime, but I tired the game, it was somewhat fun, very interesting, the battle system was new to me at that time, and the music and graphics were cute, I still till now remember the first time putting it in my PS, my reaction was just W-O-W, the opening scene was somewhat fascinating for me (although it isn't now, I don't know, I was a weird child then).

I enjoyed playing it for few hours, but I didn't get much into it because my copy was in Japanese, I didn't understand much of it, I tried finding any English copy but I couldn't find one, I even bought a couple of other copies and of course they happened to also be in Japanese (I was tricked by the stupid sellers), after that I just gave up looking for it.

From reading some of your talks about the anime, I guess it is somewhat good, I'm not sure if I would like seeing a traditional RPG story of let's fight evil and save the world in an anime, but I think it is not that bad, maybe I'll check it out, I don't like reading books, so I'll pass on the manga (assuming that I could get them in here).

The Sharingan Archer

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

one thing that was weird is the color of the blood.....it's black....really....

Today's angel are tomorrow's devil...fear it, live it, die with it... -Kon Rei
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lucia RareGroove

Chaos of Time

Location: I travel to seek the bearer of the blinking rune...
0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well what do you expect from those stupid commentators in japan they will really pin point the violence still its understandable

Oh what happened in the second season im kinda jealous i wish i lived in japan hehehe (that way i can admire myself Lucia Raregroove :twisted: ) opps hehehe anyway has it started already?
Zaleria

1296207 Potch
13650 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, i'm as excited as lucia Raregroove (or maybe he's even more excited..). I watched it on AXN and i was dissapointed for not seeing the ending... Any chance of the second season being aired on AXN?...

Tonby, while I'm not in Zexen wrote:

I just noticed that if you turn Zexen Activity Levels into an acronym, it makes ZAL. Oh the irony! =P
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: