Suikoden United and Irrational Keystone Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Check this ONE!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ragingchaosgod

4000 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The thing about the Nanami balls scares me... remind me to come up with a menu for said restaurant. XD XD
Njord

Island Nationeers

218645 Potch
1478 Soldiers
300 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

maken wrote:
well Njord , why don't you drop by , I'll be happy to see you .

Well, thank you for your invitation, I will think about it. :)

ragingchaosgod wrote:
The thing about the Nanami balls scares me... remind me to come up with a menu for said restaurant. XD XD

Actually, I would love to try Nanami balls; it might be good who knows, maybe you will like it. :wink:

7156 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Darkmagus wrote:
That's pretty funny. It would be funny if they had a card shop that sold Suikoden Trading Cards called The Blue Moon Card Shop. This may be a stupid question, but where's Stockholm?

Stockholm is the capital of Sweden.

Hmm those Namani balls really do sound tasty *drewl*. But I think I rather have a Gremio Kebab stick.

Suikoden is actually getting pretty big in Sweden. Thers going to be a Anime convent i Stockholm next month where they will show stuff from Suikoden 4, and som other games coming up. I dont know if its a new trailer, old trailer or gameplay. The add doesnt say. Because of my military training I cant go but a fellow Suikoden fan from sweden will go and he will try to get some footage.
Gwendal

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Nice...I wouldn`t have thought a fairly obscure series like Suikoden was that popular even hereabouts...or maybe I haven`t been paying attention. Anyway, releasing S4 over here seems like a good decision then. Heh, it`d be kind of amusing to read the manual in Swedish..."Eldruna"? "Sjabnens 108 stjarnor"? Or maybe that should be "Øde" instead... :)

Bleh, I don`t know to type that "a" with two dots above it...I know I`m rambling on off-topic, but this is the off-topic forum after all...

7156 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

First of all, I dont have a clue where you learnt Swedish but what is "Sjäbnens"? Never heard about that word.

Second, manuals are never transulated in sweden, well there are some very few exceptions but generally you could say that they never transulate them.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: