Suikoden Ugly and Illusional Kibbutz Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

The love-blinded emperor
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you think emperor Barbarossa, or his descendants, will return to re-claim the empire?
Yes
45%
 45%  [ 9 ]
No
55%
 55%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 20

Lena Suphina

Luna Azul

7653 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

In my opinion I think as in Suikoden 1, City State helps Liberation army.
But in Suikoden 2, Lepant repays with offering Kasumi or Valeria. And there was somewhere something about them having still strained relationships in 2. Maybe after 2, they'll have a better relationship but I think they'll feel more that they've repaid their obligations to each other. Of course many could feel that they would help each other. But in the future I think that their relations will just be cordial and they won't be rushing to help each other unless they ask personally or try to get a personal favour.

Filipe

The Executors of Harmonian Order

35712 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmmm I would not be all that surprised to see a future based direct sequel to the first Suikoden. Perhaps where the republic itself becomes corrupted say one hundred years down the line and this time a Rugner steps up to the plate to not only reclaim the throne but rebuild the empire. It doesnt even have to be a Suikoden game it could be made into an rpg based inside the Suikoden world rather than a Suikoden game in itself. Sort of like what they are doing with the coming Final Fantasy 12 where the game is based in the world of Final Fantasy Tactics advance but it is not the same type of game as FFTA. So I wouldnt mind seeing something like that if there were enough interest in seeing a direct sequel further in the timeline to Suikoden. Perhaps, past the end date of the last of the series making it a completely seperate type of game. Perhaps a tactical rpg perhaps? Or maybe even an action game in the likeness of a Devil May Cry.

35491 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Konami probably has a motive for changing Babarosa and Windy status from dead to MIA. Who knows, they might have something installed for him.

It IS possible that the Rugnew descendant, coming from Babarosa and windy returned a few decades down, after Lepant steps down as president, and a corrupted Sheena who goes around forcing his citizens to give all their young daughter to him takes over. Muahahahaha! And then, Babarosa's descendents comes by and liberates the Scarlet Moon Empire! Yay!

If that ever happens, i doubt it'll be made a suikoden since it's just about exactly the same as S1 done in a vice versa manner...
Falcon Critical

Haia's Star Pupil

678159 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

A corrupted Sheena? In Suikogaiden Sheena / Humphrey / Oulan get trapped in an alternate dragon world, and never escape. The reason that I now accept this as the valid version of events of the two available is the nature of Futch's return in GS3.

So yeh it's unlikely that they'll return to already liberated countries, and it seems that Sheena is lost to this world.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: