Suikoden United and Inspirational Kibbutz Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Which two characters you like that are or were after each other?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kobold

35491 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Viktor and Flik? In S1, Flik didn't like Viktor. But later on, they became co.mercenaries... But although Viktor is supposed to be the head mercenary since they are called Viktor's mercenaries, Flik seems to be more popular.

You could consider Camille and Gremio too... Although that was more one sided...

And then there's Chris and Lily... Then again, Lily tries to rival just about anyone...

Koroku and Nash? Haha...

Nanami and Nina... Erm... One sided affair again...

Goro and Tetsu... Well, probably one sided too...

Caesar and Albert... I kinda like this one... Sibling rivalry... Let's see who's smarter...

Not sure if S4 stuff are still considered as spoilers but...

Mao and Nao obviously, Rachel and Cedric although that's more like chasing after, Hero4 and Snowe? Perhaps... Agnes and Tanya...

Ok so i'm more like listing them than saying which is my favourite... Oh well...
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Caeser and Albert at least is a great rivalry. Albert looks on Caeser with a mild pity and contempt. Caeser really feels ashamed of Albert with his approach to tactics and people.

Your Suikoden IV mention is great though.

Mao and Nao is just a hilarious rivalry.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
butters

The Keeping It Real Krew

1000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Viktor and Neclord is my favourite rivalry specially just before that final fight in tinto where Viktor has to by time and tells Neclord all the horrible things to his body.

Viktor: And then i'll piss on it!

Neclord: Your such a Vulgar man...

Greatest Rivalry Ever XD
Scarlet Assassin

Disciples of Death

331436 Potch
0 Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Kahn versus Neclord, SOOOOOOO awesome!!!!!!! (Then again I'm partial because Kahn just happens to be ONE OF THE COOLEST CHARACTERS EVER!)

Also there was the Nash flirting with Chris which was fun.

Chief of Beat-em-up Honeys Division, Devoted Protector of Lady Tifa Lockhart
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Dura Sinai

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I laughed hard at the entire Flik and Nina scenarios. Here you have this little schoolgirl insisting upon chasing this much older guy despite the fact he is not interested. She is simply deperate and it reminded me of my younger sister's approach to guys.

Kinda surprised nobody has mentioned one set of fan favorite characters in a rivalry. I guess I'll see how long it takes before someone brings it up.
Zaj I mean Mike

I just sell weapons

500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

How can you all overlook Queen vs. Elaine come on the Storys I could write :wink: Has any one writen Crowely and Mazus, Nash vs. Zaj,Hugo agianst Chris plus The Zodiac sword and everyone else :lol:

CLERKS
Fudgepuppy

Natasha

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Mazus and Crowley.Crowley have 100 runes at his body
Sasarai

The way of Hikusaak

3243 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Naturally you all probably know that I am going to say Luc and Sasarai. The two have one of the most complex relationships that I can think of though. Luc seems to be apprehensive towards the world and seems to think that he is extremely important in a sort of selfish/conceited manner. Sasarai seems to be carefree and just seems to not really care about anything except for keeping things as "peaceful" as he see's to be fit. I do believe that they were made to be polar opposites. However now that Luc is gone. Sasarai has no polar opposite and it seems that things may now be out of balance. I wonder how this will be balanced in the future....Only time will tell I suppose.

Blazing Conflagration

1542036 Potch
308 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm going to go with a pair that might not fit the original requirements precisely, but that said, I'm very surprised that no one has mentioned them yet. I'm talking about Riou and Jowy of course! Now we all know that they didn't start out as being after each other, but they sure were after a time. The funny thing about it though is that it was never with a hateful intent. When Jowy lures Riou to the peace conferance, it is apparent that he doesn't particularly want to kill him; it is something he feels must be done if peace is to be achieved. Then, we have the scene in Rockaxe, where the two fight together to defeat Gorudo, which is an odd interlude, as after that they are enemies once again. This all culminates in the scene at the pass, where Jowy and Riou either end their confrontation with Jowy's death, or subvert the destiny offered by the Rune of Beginning and live on.

I find this the most interesting pairing because there is so much dynamic between the two characters, do largely to the fact that they are the main characters of Suikoden II. We get a level of development with them that we don't see between the other rivalry characters. Of course, this takes away some of the mystery, but I think that Jowy and Riou's story is deep and poigniant enough to overcome that.
Tendou Souji

CLIMAX JUMP!

758170 Potch
2000 Soldiers
2225 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Pesmrega-Yuber
Cedric-Rachel (Umm... they were technically after each other right?)
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: