Suikoden Unique and Inspirational Karma Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Filipe has passed away

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vextor

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:48 pm    Post subject: Filipe has passed away Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I am not exactly sure of the circumstance but based on facebook posts by his family and friends, Filipe, or Filipe Barroqueiro has passed away. on Friday morning. He was 43 years old.

I know he has been in and out of the hospital lately but he didn't elaborate on the circumstance. Now that I look back on his facebook posts, phrases such as "pain maintenance" and "symptoms management" does seem to indicate he may have had some type of cancer.

It's really sad to hear of the passing of another community member, especially so soon after the news of Murayama's passing. I hope everyone can take a moment to remember him and how we were all together here at one time.
Elc

Rebel of Babylon

1133304 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2024 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I heard the news from a streamer I regularly visit on Twitch. I didn't know if it was the same Filipe who frequented Suikox (and spent some time at Senso, as well) but this confirms it. It's heartbreaking to lose friends we have made on these sites, even if we have never interacted with them in person, and especially so when they have all been so young and had their lives cut short by terrible diseases.

Rest in Peace, Fil.
Tonberry

The Tonberry Eggsperience

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2024 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thanks for sharing the news, awful as it is. Sigh.
Eden

Private Godwin Army

560494 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2024 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Rest in Peace. Another member is gone, which saddens me. My deepest sympathy goes to his family and friends.

The Fool
Gil-galad

Flame of the West

2849957 Potch
200 Soldiers
46 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2024 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thank you for sharing. Hope he can rest in peace and sympathies to his family and friends.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Fudozukushi

The Fudozukushi Minion Army!

1081738 Potch
250 Soldiers
143 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2024 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Why. *sigh*
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: