Suikoden Utopian and Inspirational Karma Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Eiyuden reward "Chiseled Glory"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
eXistence of Fly

Pointy Sticks & Ponies!

1156566 Potch
7700 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2023 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Exile wrote:
Your request sheet looks very similar to the one I've recently had through for being named on a grave in the game. It reminded me to log in.

Did you ever hear anything on the statues after your submissions guys?

Just got a response today, copy paste from email;
----------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Me,

This is the Eiyuden Chronicle team of Rabbit & Bear Studios, Inc.
Thank you very much for responding to the request sheet we sent you
the other day.

First of all, we would like to offer our condolences to Christopher Mead.

We’ll build a statue of him in Allraan based on the materials we have received.

If we need to confirm anything, we'll contact you.
We appreciate your cooperation in such cases.

Thank you for your continued support,
----------------------------------------------------------------------

So Parralax's statue is approved and seemingly good to go. Posted this just for the Allraan instance as hopefully matches what or Vex gets similar sort of info of where the statue will be placed in game.

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2023 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Great to hear you also received a positive reply! I also got this.

-------------------
This is the Eiyuden Chronicle team of Rabbit & Bear Studios, Inc.
Thank you very much for responding to the request sheet we sent you
the other day.

First of all, we would like to offer our condolences to your friend
Frank Gritzmacher.
We understand your situation, so you don’t need to submit any proof of identity.

We’ll build a statue of your deceased friend in Allraan based on the
materials we have received.

If we need to confirm anything, we'll contact you.
We appreciate your cooperation in such cases.

Thank you for your continued support,
--------------

So it seems mission is accomplished!
Whew!

I hope you also get a response Exile!
I still haven't heard about my Fellow Worldbuilder issue.
Barbarossa Rugner

The Golden Mercenaries

5685455 Potch
15000 Soldiers
650 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2023 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Awesome news on both fronts. I honestly think both would be very proud of this small remembrance.

The Rune on my Sword, the Dragon King Sword, is protected against any form of magic, Even the rune of the Gate - Barbarossa Rugner
Sailor Sexy

Mikan weeps for Brady

246380 Potch
175 Soldiers
50 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2023 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Not gonna lie, now that it seems like it's a reality, it choked me up a little bit. I'm glad both will be immortalized within this game.

~Uguu!~
Calvin

Legions of Zontar-Killers

817540 Potch
25 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2023 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Just stopped by to say this is quite lovely, thank you all for doing this.

I changed the number on my phone so you can't call me up at home, and you can't say those
things to me, that make me fall down on my knees.

Vextor

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2023 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I just received a sample graphics from the Eiyuden devs.
I cannot share it, but they said I can share the photo with Red's dad so I just sent him an e-mail.

I'm not too sure the statue looks like Red very much -- but if his dad says its OK I will accept it.

Fly, have you heard of anything regarding Parallax's statue?

(btw, hi everyone! I hope everybody is doing fine)
Elc

Rebel of Babylon

1133304 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2023 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Vextor wrote:

I'm doing fantastic, and I hope everybody else is doing great. I look forward to finally being able to visit these statues in game to pay tribute to our lost friends.

"You make me smash the clock and feel, I'd rather die behind the wheel.
Time was never on my side, So on I wait my whole lifetime."
eXistence of Fly

Pointy Sticks & Ponies!

1156566 Potch
7700 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2023 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Vextor wrote:
I just received a sample graphics from the Eiyuden devs.
I cannot share it, but they said I can share the photo with Red's dad so I just sent him an e-mail.

I'm not too sure the statue looks like Red very much -- but if his dad says its OK I will accept it.

Fly, have you heard of anything regarding Parallax's statue?

Got the same email, but obviously as on other side of world, it looks kinda like the image I was provided, though I didn't get the whole contact significant others remark on my email.

Images I have since it's a bust set up, face is a little fat, but the features are there like chin lines, stubble and such. The say "issue" I have with it is more for being a bust, it looks kinda generic in a way.

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2023 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That is true, it's a bust so you only get a "wedge" of the torso and the head. This wasn't something that was clearly started in the beginning... my image was that it would be the entire body. It seems they really want the "cheapo" way.

Should we both raise our concern?
Vextor

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2023 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Their premium rewards page --

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/rabbitandbearstudios/eiyuden-chron icle-hundred-heroes/posts/2912213

This gives me the impression the statue would be something similar -- if it was gonna be a bust, they should have said so I guess.
Elc

Rebel of Babylon

1133304 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2023 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Vextor wrote:
Their premium rewards page --

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/rabbitandbearstudios/eiyuden-chron icle-hundred-heroes/posts/2912213

This gives me the impression the statue would be something similar -- if it was gonna be a bust, they should have said so I guess.

Indeed. I think a "statue" and a "bust" are two similar, yet distinct objects. When people think of a "statue" they think of a full-bodied representation of the subject. Considering how much it cost to earn the premium, you have every right to voice your concerns.

-Edit- I'm sorry the Photobucket image has become absurdly large, but there's nothing I can do, unfortunately, with the edit profile template bugged up. Would you be able to delete my profile pic in the database, Vex?

Last edited by Elc on Sun Oct 08, 2023 3:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Vextor

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2023 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I wrote them an e-mail expressing my concern over how the wording of the reward could have been better, and that I am somewhat unhappy that its only a bust. No response so far.
eXistence of Fly

Pointy Sticks & Ponies!

1156566 Potch
7700 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2023 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My thought about emailing them is that, and I work corporate on my end, that a bust is a sculptural construct depicting from chest up, so it is a type of sculpture and they can fall back on that wording and us misrepresenting/assuming so too bad so sad.

Would be disappointed if they wet that route on wording though. let me know how you go Vex, as I haven't responded yet.

Legions of Zontar-Killers

817540 Potch
25 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2023 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Not to mention that in the link Vex provided there are full body images of statues under the Chiseled Glory heading. Seems reasonable to me to expect the same.

I changed the number on my phone so you can't call me up at home, and you can't say those
things to me, that make me fall down on my knees.

Vextor

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2023 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

No response yet. It would likely have a bigger impact if multiple people are contacting about their displeasure, so it would be great of you can help as well Fly!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 8 of 10

Jump to: