Suikoden Uncanny and Infamous Karma Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

NJPW "WRESTLE KINGDOM II IN TOKYO DOME"

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Agahnim

Endurvakning

932410 Potch
200 Soldiers
36 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:38 am    Post subject: NJPW "WRESTLE KINGDOM II IN TOKYO DOME" Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

There was a little preview to this event on the 11th of November, where Christopher Daniel and Senshi took on Minoru and Prince Devitt, and Rhino faced Toru Yano; but this is what it was leading up to. All the problems with Brock Lesnar running away with the 3rd generation IWGP Heavyweight title will hopefully be resolved here, as Kurt Angle (who took the belt from Lesnar at an Inoki Genome Federation show) will be defending it against Yuji Nagata. This is potentially the largest international cross promotional show since the old NJPW/WCW shows, and it many ways it seems like history is repeating itself. The show is shaping up to at least appear very interesting. There should be a lot of interesting spectacles, and hopefully a lot of good quality matches. Angle vs. Nagata has been a dream match of mines for many years, so I'm very happy to finally see it taking place. I'm also hoping that the new upcoming star of NJPW, Hirooki Goto manages to get a high profile match. The current IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Champion, Ryusuke Taguchi also hopes to defend his title against an X Division star if he manages to defend his title against Wataru Inoue next month.

Tokyo Dome
04/01/08

1. Japanese Muscle Monster vs. The American Monster: Manabu Nakanishi vs. Abyss
2. IWGP Tag Team Title: Giant Bernard & Travis Tomko (c) vs. Rick Steiner & Scott Steiner
3. Final Resolution~REAL vs. Justice~IWGP 3rd Belt: Kurt Angle (c) vs. Yuji Nagata
4. IWGP Heavyweight Title: Hiroshi Tanahashi (c) vs. Winner of Nakamura/Makabe (12/9)

"The strong manly ones in life are those who understand the meaning of the word patience."
Fundertaker

Mountain Stallion Riders

336708 Potch
200 Soldiers
14 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

More than possible spoiler...

*SPOILER*
Tanahshi will defend against Nakamura
*END OF SPOILER*

Well, I would like to see Jay Lethal defend the X-Division title in the show. Maybe have him against one of the most mobile Jr.'s not named Taguchi, so that the "Funky Weapon" can defend against someone like Christopher Daniels (I mean... Curry Man!) or something.

This post is officially Fundertaker Approved
Agahnim

Endurvakning

932410 Potch
200 Soldiers
36 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, it does seem likely that we'll see Tanahashi vs. Nakamura again at the Dome, but you never can tell. Although, they seem to have slowed down the Makabe push for the moment so maybe that will be the case. I guess it depends on how they build things throughout December.

"The strong manly ones in life are those who understand the meaning of the word patience."
Agahnim

Endurvakning

932410 Potch
200 Soldiers
36 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Unsurprisingly, Fundertaker's spoiler was entirely accurate, and Nakamura will be the one facing Tanahashi for his IWGP Heavyweight Title on January 4th. Some more matches have been added to what is shaping up to be a very interesting card. It's suspected that Makabe and Yano might be the team who will face Team 3D, which would likely be quite a hardcore affair. The addition of Muta to the card is excellent, and it'll be interesting to see him against someone as promising as Goto.

Tokyo Dome
04/01/08

1. X & X vs. "Team 3D" Brother Ray & Brother Devon
2. Japanese Muscle Monster vs. The American Monster: Manabu Nakanishi vs. Abyss
3. Generation of Chaos: Hirooki Goto vs. Great Muta
4. IWGP Tag Team Title: Giant Bernard & Travis Tomko (c) vs. Rick Steiner & Scott Steiner
5. Final Resolution~REAL vs. Justice~IWGP 3rd Belt: Kurt Angle (c) vs. Yuji Nagata
6. IWGP Heavyweight Title: Hiroshi Tanahashi (c) vs. Shinsuke Nakamura

Fundertaker

Mountain Stallion Riders

336708 Potch
200 Soldiers
14 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, an updated card has came out, with a match confirmation and 2 new matches for the event. Team 3D will indeed be facing against the GBH duo of Togi Makabe and Toru Yano, in what promises to be quite the hardcore match (or bloodbath, if you will). Then, recently crowned IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Champion Wataru Inoue (why him? Taguchi was going on so fine) will defend his title against none other than "The Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels. I wonder if Curry Man will appear to confront Daniels after this match... The other match announced will put the 3 remaining members of RISE (the Italy Brothers, Minoru and Milano Collection AT, and Prince Devitt) against 3 of my favorite TNA wrestlers: "The Instant Classic" Christian Cage, "The Phenomenal" AJ Styles and "The Canadian Destroyer" Petey Williams. There's still room for the Legend faction, the other jr. heavyweights and the rumored Muga World and ZERO-ONE MAX participation to occur. I can see all 5 Muga World (Fujinami, Saito, Yoshie, T. Goto and another guy are what seems to be left of them) wrestlers facing Legend, while ZERO-ONE guys (who I believe will be Otani and/or Takaiwa and/or Omori) can have Tiger Mask, Samurai Gym and Kanemoto to themselves.

Here's the card so far:

NJPW "WRESTLE KINGDOM II IN TOKYO DOME", 1/4/08 (WPW/PPV)
Tokyo Dome

1. THIS IS WAR! ~NONSTOP RISING~
: Milano Collection AT, Minoru & Prince Devitt vs. Christian Cage , AJ Styles & Petey Williams
2. GET THE TABLE! GET THE HIGHEST!: Togi Makabe & Toru Yano vs. "Team 3D" Brother Ray & Brother Devon
3. Japanese Muscle Monster vs. The American Monster: Manabu Nakanishi vs. Abyss
4. IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Title: Wataru Inoue (c) vs. Christopher Daniels
5. Generation of Chaos: Hirooki Goto vs. Great Muta
6. IWGP Tag Team Title: Giant Bernard & Travis Tomko (c) vs. Rick Steiner & Scott Steiner
7. Final Resolution~REAL vs. Justice~IWGP 3rd Belt: Kurt Angle (c) vs. Yuji Nagata
8. IWGP Heavyweight Title: Hiroshi Tanahashi (c) vs. Shinsuke Nakamura

This post is officially Fundertaker Approved
Cyril De Montague

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The great Muta has always been my favorite when it comes to New Japan , and Jinsei (formerly Hakushi in WWE)
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Wrestling All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: