Suikoden United and Inspirational Kraalesque Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

084 - The Mighty Neo Ki Join the Cause!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
laserkid

25414 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:10 am    Post subject: 084 - The Mighty Neo Ki Join the Cause! Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

New York, the new trade center, 10:07 AM

It was a rather small office for the mercenary group “The Mighty Neo Ki”, and inside were three individuals all dressed in armor of a very old type, from back in the tech era. The three were sitting around a small table with a speaker phone.

“The UCPA appreciates your concern with these matters, but we feel that you will not be needed, thank you.” A clerical voice said, and a click, signifying a hang up.

“You heard them Dog boy, they need our help!” One of the voice said.

“I told you long ago my name is Dobson, Vincent!” Dobson responded angrily.

“At last the Ki revival may gain notoriety and get its long needed fourth member, gentlemen this calls for a toast. To the Mighty Neo Ki!” Claude responded.

“Yes, the great trio of awesome amazingness shall return to the scene! At long last our amazing skills will be useful again!” Vincent added.

“I thought she said we weren’t needed.” Dobson added curiously.

“Well what SHE didn’t know is we go way back with the UN president. But I wanted to give the UCPA a fair chance. Fear not Laser Boy, your old nemesis, Vincent, Dobson, and Claude, now the Mighty Neo Ki will come to your aid!” Vincent responded.

“Wasn’t he called Laserkid back then? I thought his name was Andrew Lizar these days to boot…” Dobson countered.

“Shut up dog boy!” Claude added.

“I am going to shoot whoever came up with the joke my mother was a dog. We all know what I MEANT to say is she’s God!” Dobson responded with annoyance.

“Whatever. Come my friends, Ohio and the new UN needs us! Mighty Neo Ki – AWAY!” Vincent said, and the three ran out of their office giving superhero like poses as they left to find their car.

One of the building janitors was knocked over in their rush, another helped him back up.

“I see they never change.” The knocked down Janitor commented.

The other chuckled, “This is nothing, you should see them when there’s a two for the price of one sale at Taco Bell.”

TO BE CONTINUED…

NDR: Yes, I read too much MD archives, and I missed the trio of idiots that is Vincent, Dobson and Claude.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Midnight Dawn All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: