Suikoden Unique and Illusional Kraalesque Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

067 - Presidential Actions

View previous topic :: View next topic  
laserkid

25414 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:04 pm    Post subject: 067 - Presidential Actions Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Andrew sighed as Anwyn finished his communication. This fight hadn’t gotten much done. Sure, they chased Tyne off, but it was made quite clear they hadn’t seen the last of his group.

What’s more, they had learned that Croft had made his move into Ohio at this point. Andrew was not happy.

“Marcus, Anwyn. I need your help. We dealt with a sideshow, but the world is looking right at us as vindication for One Nations actions. I can imagine neither of you are exactly happy about being used as a justification for war either. It’s time I talked to Croft and Reynolds. Will you two go with me on this?” Andrew said flatly.

Marcus nodded, “I’m with you Andy. You’re my brother, and I agree anyway.”

"I'm not supposed to get involved. Human affairs and all." Anwyn thought about it for a second. "But I guess it wouldn't hurt if I acted as a neutral party. Let me get with Silf on that."

Andrew nodded, “Of course. I don’t need more then that. I’ve seen that Croft looks at the old rebels as something to worship. I figure if we ask him to back down and deal with this more responsibly he’ll listen.” He smiled, “But first I need to make a call of my own.”

Andrew pulled out a cellphone from his jeans pocket, he pressed a speed dial button #5 “Orin. Hey, I need to put something up for a vote. We need to stop this battle from going. I’m going to make these two boneheads talk instead of kill eachother if it kills me.”

Andrew paused a moment and grinned, “Orin, you’re the best vice president a man could have. Thanks.” He said hanging up.

“The new UN has already passed a resolution to get these two into peace talks.” Andrew explained.

He then dialed another speed dial, this time number 12.

“Hello, President Reynolds. This is Andrew Lizar of the new United Nations. I have a proposition for you to end this bloody conflict peacefully.” He spoke quickly and with a stronger presence of voice then normal for him.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Midnight Dawn All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: