Suikoden Unique and Irrational Kosher Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

The Old Nation System
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Seraphblade

imaginary soldiers

Potch
Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

*bookmarked*
Goldy

Kooluk Companions

Potch
Soldiers
4141829 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

*Registers - Waits on activation email* :P
Eden

Private Godwin Army

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Usually my cell phone is never switched off, but yesterday I had to... It greets me with the name "Falenan Fool". Ah, that's a memory I'm very fond of :D However, the reason I'm telling you this is to confirm how eager I am to become a part of Falena in Elcs world ^^

The Fool
Archy

PRAISE BE TO... GROOOWL RAINING BLOOD

Potch
Soldiers
800 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:28 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote="Eden":q1jcb2zm]Usually my cell phone is never switched off, but yesterday I had to... It greets me with the name "Falenan Fool". Ah, that's a memory I'm very fond of :D However, the reason I'm telling you this is to confirm how eager I am to become a part of Falena in Elcs world ^^

You might want to rush a bit if you want to be Falenan, considering the... circumstances. Although it's entirely up to ViktorFan's decision, anyway I just wanted to tell you that. :P

Celes Tilly wrote:
If one of you were to ask, "Celes, what is Twisted Sister?" I would tell you God's honest truth.

"Butt rock."
Eden

Private Godwin Army

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:44 am    Post subject: Re: Re: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote="Archy":1kz6uvi0][quote="Eden":1kz6uvi0]Usua lly my cell phone is never switched off, but yesterday I had to... It greets me with the name "Falenan Fool". Ah, that's a memory I'm very fond of :D However, the reason I'm telling you this is to confirm how eager I am to become a part of Falena in Elcs world ^^

You might want to rush a bit if you want to be Falenan, considering the... circumstances. Although it's entirely up to ViktorFan's decision, anyway I just wanted to tell you that. :P

Thank you. I confess I have no clue what circumstances you mean, but I pm'ed her today, raising the question of my point of arrival on the new Forum :mrgreen: I even talked to her in german in order to remind her of our "bond" for I feared my bribes won't work ^^
Well, wish me luck.

The Fool
Elc

Rebel of Babylon

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I hate to do this again but when you sign up for the forum make sure you sign up with a name you can live with. Duplicate accounts are not (I repeat, NOT permitted) and blatant duplicate accounts because you suddenly decide you don't like the username is unacceptable. It is even stated in the rules

Quote:
When you register for the forum, make sure you choose a username you can live with as we do not offer name changes. If you also intend to participate in the Nation System, your character name must be unique from your username, the only exception to this rule are for those playing as mercenaries. Furthermore, everybody is permitted to create only a single account.

I'm not going to make any exceptions for this. People can either follow the rules or they can't. This puts me in a rather bad position as I would be setting a precedent for allowing someone to do something which was even against the rules here.

"You make me smash the clock and feel, I'd rather die behind the wheel.
Time was never on my side, So on I wait my whole lifetime."
Acheron

Stonewall Brigade

Potch
Soldiers
1325 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

While some of the users are staying in their own nation, it's also important to consider who had alliances with who in the former game. The people that have stayed active enough here to see this site and hop over to Elc's new one were almost entirely composed of people in alliance and leader boards in the SuikoX Game. Those people worked together and developed friendships and many of them did group together, maybe under different banners, but they may end up making the alliances for war similar to the old game, as far as who works with who. It's unfortunate and I hope everyone finds the prospect of challenging your friends and former compatriots in the new game as compelling as I do.

That said, I think that Tinto had an alliance with pretty much every nation at one time or another except maybe Scarlet Moon Empire. There were talks, but I don't think it ever came to fruition.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Archy

PRAISE BE TO... GROOOWL RAINING BLOOD

Potch
Soldiers
800 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:39 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote="Acheron":2vs99g71]While some of the users are staying in their own nation, it's also important to consider who had alliances with who in the former game. The people that have stayed active enough here to see this site and hop over to Elc's new one were almost entirely composed of people in alliance and leader boards in the SuikoX Game. Those people worked together and developed friendships and many of them did group together, maybe under different banners, but they may end up making the alliances for war similar to the old game, as far as who works with who. It's unfortunate and I hope everyone finds the prospect of challenging your friends and former compatriots in the new game as compelling as I do.

That said, I think that Tinto had an alliance with pretty much every nation at one time or another except maybe Scarlet Moon Empire. There were talks, but I don't think it ever came to fruition.

Wait, wait, our nations were allied at some point? I never knew that. >_>

I'm all for uniting with new people, actually. Part of the excitement this brings me is the chance to interact with most of you guys that I didn't have before, so I'll be looking forward to be talking to people I never talked with before.

Celes Tilly wrote:
If one of you were to ask, "Celes, what is Twisted Sister?" I would tell you God's honest truth.

"Butt rock."
Lonelion

Lonelion's Naval Fleet.

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:18 pm    Post subject: Re: The Old Nation System Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I just registered on there.

http://www.myspace.com/lonelion7769
http://www.duefiumi.com
http://z6.invisionfree.com/suikocross
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
eXistence of Fly

Pointy Sticks & Ponies!

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Re: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote="Archy":glh8tsyp]
Wait, wait, our nations were allied at some point? I never knew that. >_>

I'm all for uniting with new people, actually. Part of the excitement this brings me is the chance to interact with most of you guys that I didn't have before, so I'll be looking forward to be talking to people I never talked with before.

We had an agreement not so much an alliance with regards to the plans to annex Gaien so that Tinto didn't blindsight us. How else do you assume that they were able to reach Katana's shores for the weapon demonstration? (and yes at the time I got scolded by Axiose about it :P )

Buttery Lungs

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That was before Gaien, actually. INF briefly allied with Tinto against SME, but the alliance did not last very long.
Admiral Ackbar

Seekers of Hawke's Hot Stuff

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The Island Nations only has five members so far, but I believe they all come from different SuikoX nations. Unless Shad counts as a Vaguelander...

I purposefully wanted to work with people I hadn't worked with before. Makes things fun!

^Actual quote!
Exile

Sword Brothers

Potch
Soldiers
91 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
How else do you assume that they were able to reach Katana's shores for the weapon demonstration? (and yes at the time I got scolded by Axiose about it :P )

No that didn't quite come to fruition, we approached the INF to allow us to send a unit through but they wanted something in exchange and we weren't prepared to give anything. So we paid off Anji (yes, the NPC Toran Lake pirate) to smuggle a unit through hostile waters and our contacts in Katana did the rest.

Once we had arranged all this Leb then changed his mind and said we could go through anyway but we'd already paid Anji by that point so I think it was irrelevant.

Yep I found the thread, we talked about sending someone else to Katana just because we could but didn't follow through and just utilised our Anji-route. If anyone's interested it cost us 3 million potch.

In either event that was extraneous to any alliance because that was after the failed INF, Tinto, Kooluk one phase alliance.

Cry woe, destruction, ruin, and decay -
The worst is death, and death will have his day.
eXistence of Fly

Pointy Sticks & Ponies!

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:56 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote="Exile":8uk7nv54]
No that didn't quite come to fruition, we approached the INF to allow us to send a unit through but they wanted something in exchange and we weren't prepared to give anything. So we paid off Anji (yes, the NPC Toran Lake pirate) to smuggle a unit through hostile waters and our contacts in Katana did the rest.

Once we had arranged all this Leb then changed his mind and said we could go through anyway but we'd already paid Anji by that point so I think it was irrelevant.

Yep I found the thread, we talked about sending someone else to Katana just because we could but didn't follow through and just utilised our Anji-route. If anyone's interested it cost us 3 million potch.

In either event that was extraneous to any alliance because that was after the failed INF, Tinto, Kooluk one phase alliance.

Which I wasn't around for *was phase 7 baby* but ah well, 50% strike rate, can't win em all since I was on the way out at that stage. All I can say is, Anji was a hack, I so could have taken him! :mrgreen:

Rebel of Babylon

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have been, to put it mildly, amazed at the interest shown in the project. The results of the poll are definitely not an accurate representation of said interest as, thus far, 70 members have joined up, excluding the admins. If we could get a few more members into Grassland, Highland, Island Nations, Scarlet Moon and Tinto, we could eliminate all of this restriction nonsense and be really well off for the start of the game.

For those who have helped promote the site through word of mouth: thank-you, your efforts are appreciated. So, for anyone who may be reading and hasn't joined up, you're free to do so at any time.

"You make me smash the clock and feel, I'd rather die behind the wheel.
Time was never on my side, So on I wait my whole lifetime."
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Advertisements & Fun Links All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 14 of 19

Jump to: